Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2022, 06:06 PM

30,432 posts, read 21,255,233 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
You don't think there is wind on Mars? Am I misunderstanding your point?
Everytime when Mars gets close to us there is a dust storm to cover up surface details when i use a scope. Really makes me mad. So there is wind on Mars
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2022, 08:45 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
Well lets see a space ship or a body and then we can type.
Good luck with that!

Try getting the classified version of the Congressional UAP report...lets see how far you get. LOL ( you will get a big fat rejection letter)

These things may have come from another planet or dimension LONG ago in our history, but they have been here for 1000s of years, they are not coming and going from our planet each time, they are staying here in the ocean depths/underground...

Honestly though, I dont think they did come from another planet or dimension, I think they come from a place we do not even have a term for, more than likely, something we cannot even comprehend, thats too easy of an explanation (that are from another planet/dimension)...plus, their behavior doesnt really support that theory. They seem to be toying with us from what I see and read.

Old 01-27-2022, 12:26 AM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
Wind acts regardless of purpose. Rover "cleaning Events" clean the solar panels of MER rovers. Yet also kill them too.

I realise I keep on about this but it is an important detail which needs to be clarified. I find it strange there and noone has been able to explain to me how there are not piles of debris seen around the place but only dust dunes. Debris as in 5mm small spherules. Large and small holes in rocks but no wind strong enough to cause them. Why does noone ask these types of questions of the scientists who tell us there is significant but weak wind on Mars?

Old 01-27-2022, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
Everytime when Mars gets close to us there is a dust storm to cover up surface details when i use a scope. Really makes me mad. So there is wind on Mars
Prove it at a local ground level.

Old 01-27-2022, 05:10 AM

30,432 posts, read 21,255,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I don't have to prove it bra. How is dust gonna kicked up without wind? Maybe someone is using a broom on the surface.

Old 01-27-2022, 05:52 AM

22,920 posts, read 28,273,802 times
Quote:
Listen to the wind on Mars: https://mars.nasa.gov/resources/2571...-wind-on-mars/ and https://www.npr.org/2021/10/23/10483...f-martian-wind .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWar9Y8qGe0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuTSXB2VWYc

Look. If a planet has an atmosphere, it has wind. The types and strengths of the wind depend on many things --- proximity to the sun, rotation rates, composition of the atmosphere, composition of land and sea masses, etc., etc., etc., etc.

But if a planet has an atmosphere, it has wind. Everything we know about physics demands it.

Old 02-25-2022, 04:27 PM

2,418 posts, read 2,036,841 times
Every time this subject comes up, I swear to myself that I'm just going to scroll on by. I should be content that I know what I saw was just too big and too advanced to be ours...the maneuvers it made, the fact that it could sit so low in the sky, not moving, silent, barely above the power lines, bigger than a shopping mall. The dozens of us that stood underneath it at that intersection - we all could see the underside, we could tell without a doubt that it wasn't a bunch of smaller planes in formation. That stunt was tried and nothing at all like what thousands of us saw all up and down the valley.

Did I see any beings with it? Nope. But something had to be smart enough and advanced enough to build the craft we saw. Something had to be able to collaborate with like civilizations to reach the level of technology we witnessed. So that's good enough for me. There is no doubt we are not the only ones in the universe. For whatever reason, they picked Earth as one of their field trips. Pretty cool. Thank God something out there is better than we are....I don't see how they could fight with each other the way we do here and still succeed to that level. Our warring holds us back, probably from a lot more than we'll ever know.

https://www.planeandpilotmag.com/new...hudson-valley/

https://unsolved.com/gallery/hudson-valley-ufo/

Last edited by bridgerider; 02-25-2022 at 04:39 PM..

Old 02-25-2022, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgerider View Post
Every time this subject comes up, I swear to myself that I'm just going to scroll on by. I should be content that I know what I saw was just too big and too advanced to be ours...the maneuvers it made, the fact that it could sit so low in the sky, not moving, silent, barely above the power lines, bigger than a shopping mall. The dozens of us that stood underneath it at that intersection - we all could see the underside, we could tell without a doubt that it wasn't a bunch of smaller planes in formation. That stunt was tried and nothing at all like what thousands of us saw all up and down the valley.

Did I see any beings with it? Nope. But something had to be smart enough and advanced enough to build the craft we saw. Something had to be able to collaborate with like civilizations to reach the level of technology we witnessed. So that's good enough for me. There is no doubt we are not the only ones in the universe. For whatever reason, they picked Earth as one of their field trips. Pretty cool. Thank God something out there is better than we are....I don't see how they could fight with each other the way we do here and still succeed to that level. Our warring holds us back, probably from a lot more than we'll ever know.

https://www.planeandpilotmag.com/new...hudson-valley/

https://unsolved.com/gallery/hudson-valley-ufo/
Thankyou for posting this. We need more people coming out to say what they have seen and maybe...just maybe, the scientists will try and find out what we have seen and tell us about it. Currently, we are not being told about it - regardless of the governments report to Congress.

Unfortunately it is all about control of the masses and keeping the stability of society, as we can see in daily life all around us. However, having read some of the posts on here, this thread, either people cannot manage to come to terms with the fact that there is intelligent life out there, or else the government is employing far too many people trying to shut down threads with ideas like this. There is not even a discussion about it but rather it is deny, discredit and distract is the method of shut-down.

Maybe it is a sense of nationalism which stops some of us from acknowledging this other planetary life?

The evidence I present is NASA images. They are not mine. So, since these are NASA images, are we saying that we do not believe NASA when they show us images of Mars and other space places? The fact that the people who call for evidence are the same ones who cannot comment on these NASA images, tells me they are not really here for a discussion but for the sole purpose of the government shill agenda.

See? Now it looks as if I am paranoid, but if you look at it objectively, these folk do NOT engage in discussion, so why is that because this is a discussion forum?

Old 02-26-2022, 08:05 AM

2,418 posts, read 2,036,841 times
Quote:
......... Now it looks as if I am paranoid, but if you look at it objectively, these folk do NOT engage in discussion, so why is that because this is a discussion forum?
Nah, you don't look paranoid, and if that's someone's opinion, why give a rip? I think, for a lot of people, their minds are made up and no amount of discussion will convince them otherwise. Not just in this arena, but in all things. There's a lot that I don't believe, but very little that I would say is impossible, because I can't prove it didn't happen or doesn't exist. I realize that goes against the grain of science wrt the burden of proof and where it lies...oh well. When I read posts that state there is no way life exists beyond Earth, or there is no possibility that alien life has visited this planet....I just think, meh - they can't prove that any more than I can prove the reverse. So the proof presented to me and thousands of others that night is just going to have to be enough for me. I consider witnessing that probably in the top 5 greatest things I've ever experienced.

I also think (again, in all things, not just this forum) that some people "confuse" discussion with arguing. They aren't really interested in what you believe, they just want to tell you that you're wrong and they're right. So take what you find useful or interesting and leave the rest. For every positive in my life, there's been at least twice as many negatives. Just makes the positives all that more appreciated.

Old 02-26-2022, 10:19 AM

22,920 posts, read 28,273,802 times
Quote:
Thankyou for posting this. We need more people coming out to say what they have seen and maybe...
I have seen a UFO. I am reasonably certain it was NOT a man-made object. But I have ZERO evidence that it was extra-terrestrial. It was a UFO, and let's keep in mind what that U stands for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal