Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2022, 04:06 PM

22,913 posts, read 28,249,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
...but ultimately I have no way to know if any of that is TRUE or real. (all that stuff could be intentionally fabricated ).
Read Rene Descartes's Discourse on Method. Trust me. You are echoing the exact same questions he asked and answered 400 years ago.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2022, 11:58 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Read Rene Descartes's Discourse on Method. Trust me. You are echoing the exact same questions he asked and answered 400 years ago.
That is definitely on my to do list!

Really though, its all just OPINIONS and theories, none of it can be verified or proven, not in anyway I can think of anyway.

Old 04-11-2022, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kophi View Post
It doesn't even have to be something terrible going on behind the scenes.

These UFO thingies could simply be akin to those who try to keep a low
profile when conducting maintenance at places such as an amusement
park. Or, alternatively (since this world has been likened to a stage
with actors), a stage-crew making sure that all the props, etc., are in
good working order and in the right spots. Making sure the gravitational
system is doing it's job, etc. The last thing actors need is for the
stage-crew to distract them from the story they're playing out, so the
latter often is wearing all black when stealthily darting about the stage's
periphery doing their thing. Hah - that would explain "shadow people".

The actors, meanwhile, must remain 'in character' during this performance,
which is likely why such speculation will always feel more like theories rather
than actual revelation. This world, by necessity, will feel very real. As actors,
we're just that good, I guess!

Usually, after a show has run its course, the cast - whether they were playing
the roles of villains or of heroes - join hands, take a bow, and head off together to
a rockin' after-party, and maybe even contemplate what their next roles will be.

All that is to say that these unidentified gizmos could just be conducting routine
maintenance.

-
'Maintenance' is not what what their behavior suggests though...

There a number of UFOs reported by pilots, while they are flying, the UFO toys with them briefly and then vanishes or shoots off, never to be seen again...

UFOs do this same thing with certain individuals as well, Ive read numerous reports of people claiming the same type of 'toying around' behavior.

Its really odd, their behavior over such a long period, ive racked my brain trying to think of anything that is indicative of and cannot come up with one thing.

The one I saw didnt really toy around with me, it did move its location to get closer to me, but it didnt do anything else of significance, I dont really buy the 'studying or monitoring' theories either, these beings would not need 1000s of years to accomplish a thorough study of humans. LOL Im fairly sure anyone else in history, that saw what I saw, would probably react the same way...so what is there to learn from repeated studies of the SAME behavior, SAME conditions, Same subjects?

Old 04-11-2022, 06:16 AM

22,913 posts, read 28,249,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Really though, its all just OPINIONS and theories, none of it can be verified or proven, not in anyway I can think of anyway.
Yes, it can. You really can prove facts.

Old 04-11-2022, 11:20 AM

24,392 posts, read 23,044,056 times
Something crashed up north of Anchorage Alaska. It left quite a plume of smoke as it went down.
Of course they said it was a chemtrail, but going straight down? Nope.

Old 04-12-2022, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Something crashed up north of Anchorage Alaska. It left quite a plume of smoke as it went down.
Of course they said it was a chemtrail, but going straight down? Nope.
Not sure about you, but Im not sure I believe these UFOs/UAPs, crash or malfunction, like many people theorize they do...doesnt seem logical to me, in fact it sounds more like an attempt to 'humanize' this phenomena.

Now it certainly possible that human builders could attempt to re create a similar aircraft and it crashes or malfunctions...

This made me think of a past thread I had a long time ago on this board...I just wonder what would happen if someone like myself, suddenly reported that I had seen a 'UFO' malfunction and/or crash...It would be interesting to see what if anything happened as a result of that? (would I start to see 'Govt SUVs' surveilling or following me?...Would I see ANY military response,(even if I made the whole thing up)?

Im not sure if that could lead to legal trouble for me or not, but it would be an interesting experiment!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal