Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2022, 07:23 AM

12,847 posts, read 9,055,079 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1insider View Post
Why do y'all think they stopped refering to them as Unidentified Flying Objects and changed to Unidentified Aerial Phenomena?
Probably because so many people hear "UFO" and think "Little green men."

Unidentified = we don't know what it is. Doesn't mean flying saucers and aliens.

Aerial = in the air or thereabout

Phenomena = we saw something

So we saw something in the air and don't know what it is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2022, 08:46 AM

8,005 posts, read 7,221,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnff View Post

Unidentified = we don't know what it is. Doesn't mean flying saucers and aliens.

But the word "object" was replaced because it might be misleading? Are they telling us that they are no longer comfortable referring to these observations with terminology that implies physicality?

Old 05-26-2022, 11:18 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnff View Post

And who was responsible for that mentality? (Hollywood!)...

They started this in the 1950s, all the 'aliens from another planet movies', and I dont think that was a coincidence either, there is clearly an effort to make people automatically think 'little green men' when they hear the word UFO.

You have to wonder, when Congress concluded that these things are NOT experimental and not from a foreign nation...(notice how they intentionally didnt mention 'aliens'?)...they left this up to people to assume that conclusion, and Id bet there was a reason for that....

Ive been telling you all for awhile, our govt wants us to be thinking 'aliens', there are not many plausible explanations for a govt to want that outcome. Either they plan some kind of staged, fake alien invasion, or the threat of a such an invasion...If they went this route, that is ALL the media would be talking about from then on, everything else in the news would be moved to the back burner.

They cannot pull off a fake alien invasion though, that would be impossible, every member of the armed forces would have to be in on it fully. (to convince citizens its really happening).

Old 05-26-2022, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
My understanding is Luis Elozondo, who headed up AATIP for 10 years, was frustrated because he could not properly do his job, and was blocked time and time again to pursue several leads. Apparently some classified material was closed to him even though he had the authority and a top secret clearance. In frustration he quit. Then there is:

"Christopher Karl Mellon (born October 2, 1957),[1] is a private equity investor,[citation needed] former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence in the Clinton and George W. Bush administrations and later for Security and Information Operations. He formerly served as the Staff Director of the United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence."

who was also frustrated. Somewhere along the lines classified video was released to journalists. Now, here we are, Senate committees admitting there is something in the skies that we have no explanation for, we have no control over. First time ever. A scenario like this is exactly how one would think would eventually happen as far as the Government's breakdown and or control over something classified and locked down for so many years. Eventually someone is going to speak up, and they did. I'll also add that there have been several former government officials in the past who've admitted the presence of UFOs on their deathbeds.
Yes, Ive read about Karl Mellon before the thing is, him and other govt officials who have made really bizarre statements about this over the years, they are the people that would have access to that information, so they should probably be trusted.

Also, there is the Ex Canadian minister of Defense, Paul Hellyer, he claimed these beings secretly control our entire world...I would not at all be surprised if he was right...and that would be one very big secret, that NO govt on earth could ever allow to get out, the repercussions of the public being told that, would be disastrous, in that sense, the topic really is a national security issue.

Old 05-27-2022, 04:00 AM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
And who was responsible for that mentality? (Hollywood!)...

They cannot pull off a fake alien invasion though, that would be impossible, every member of the armed forces would have to be in on it fully. (to convince citizens its really happening).
Really? All you have to do is to have the secret space force(SSF) to fly over a few cities and do what they have been doing for the past years. It is only a matter of how many you send out at once. The normal military guy probably has no idea about the SSF yet some organization has been doing flyovers of Washington, Belgium, Phoenix, etc for decades. I think Alaska and Antarctica are the places we need to keep an eye on. Look at the Tic-Tac videos and the response of the ordinary military personnel. They have no clue what it is. Imagine that on a large multinational scale.

Old 05-27-2022, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Really? All you have to do is to have the secret space force(SSF) to fly over a few cities and do what they have been doing for the past years. It is only a matter of how many you send out at once. The normal military guy probably has no idea about the SSF yet some organization has been doing flyovers of Washington, Belgium, Phoenix, etc for decades. I think Alaska and Antarctica are the places we need to keep an eye on. Look at the Tic-Tac videos and the response of the ordinary military personnel. They have no clue what it is. Imagine that on a large multinational scale.
How many citizens are going to believe it, if they do what you theorized? For lots of people to be convinced we are being invaded by aliens, they will need to see 'alien-looking ships' not hiding, but out in the open, flying around major cities and attacking.

Sure, the military or the space force may be able to fly some alien looking drones around, but Doubtful that many people would believe that, (they dont believe it now!)

For the govt to pull off an effective alien invasion false flag, every member of the military would have to be in on it.

Im not sure what their plan is, but I do think there is something like this coming in the near future, but on the other hand, the timing is PERFECT right now and has been for awhile, what better time are they waiting for? Citizens are so divided right now and many have no confidence in Biden as the President.

Old 06-03-2022, 05:21 AM

8,630 posts, read 9,137,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Yes, Ive read about Karl Mellon before the thing is, him and other govt officials who have made really bizarre statements about this over the years, they are the people that would have access to that information, so they should probably be trusted.

Also, there is the Ex Canadian minister of Defense, Paul Hellyer, he claimed these beings secretly control our entire world...I would not at all be surprised if he was right...and that would be one very big secret, that NO govt on earth could ever allow to get out, the repercussions of the public being told that, would be disastrous, in that sense, the topic really is a national security issue.
I think I recall him stating that there are 5 or 6 alien species visiting earth. All are peaceful except for one, whom the others keep in line. I'm not sure if I believe him or not. What I don't understand is why is the Air Force closed mouth about these naval incidents? No reports coming out about UFOs at all from the Air Force, even though in a report from the Air Force several years ago stated that they've received over 1800 reports of UFOs from credible sources, NORAD, fighter pilots, Radar tracking in our skies and above. When the report was just released, nothing from the Air Force at all. I've also gotten the impression it is the Air Force who seems to have some sort of command over Naval incidents, such as gathering info from these incidences. Yet, no report from them.

Last edited by jmking; 06-03-2022 at 06:44 AM..

Old 06-04-2022, 02:22 AM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
Probably depends who has the top position. Not the political top position but the top illuminati top position as to who is the overall top dog and which arm of the military is the preferred force. There seems to be at least two factions some which believes the people should know and the others that the people should NOT know, but each dont want to destabilize the populations across the world. A panicked population is not one which can be controlled in the necessary way and control is the most important aspect of all this.

I think there are many layers to this onion and each layer has its own agenda and each layer wants to be the top layer.

If the speculations about a Secret Space Force are correct (and it seems way too unbelievable) then literally anything is possible. However, I do believe the SSF is responsible for the historical mass flyovers and maybe what is happening at the Earth Poles, undersea, possible bases, etc.

Old 06-04-2022, 05:36 AM

30,432 posts, read 21,255,233 times
No one is coming to this planet janet from other planets. Like i keep typing, they can't lick the time speed thing anymore than we can dan.

Old 06-04-2022, 05:43 AM

8,630 posts, read 9,137,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
No one is coming to this planet janet from other planets. Like i keep typing, they can't lick the time speed thing anymore than we can dan.
How the hell do you know, Joe? You don't know anymore than I do, Drew. And that's a fact, Jack.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal