Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2022, 11:22 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,575,737 times

Advertisements

Im not intending this thread to be another guessing game at what these craft are using to power them...instead, and I got this thought after replying to another thread on here), I was referring to the many similarities of UFO sightings, across the board and this one hit me...

IF you look at 99.999% of 'UFO reports'...the propulsion 'type' seems to be EXACTLY the same!

The shapes, size, colors, lights, etc vary greatly, but the one thing that stays the same, is their propulsion systems, even reports from over 100 yrs ago...the reports describe their propulsion method exactly the same as reports today.

Now, this gets more interesting...how can their propulsion technology remain the same over so long a period?

I cannot begin to speculate on how many reports Ive read over the years, I do find it interesting that their shapes and visual descriptions vary so much, here is an example...you can go on MUFON or NUFORC and search by craft type...you can find sleek futuristic looking UFOs, but you can also find UFOs where the witness describes them like 'old civil war type black iron, rivet construction', Ive seen others where the witness describes the bottom as having lots of pipes and tubes going everywhere,( sort of like something you would see in a UFO movie)...and others, that are reported to look like bridge construction, lots of 'X' beams and I beams, and of course there are many that look like railroad box cars, cigar shaped, lots of circles, discs, hexagons, Chevron shaped, etc etc...but again, in all of these, the propulsion system described, is exactly the same.

Is there anything to this...IDK? Its just something Ive noticed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2022, 02:38 AM

6,931 posts, read 6,862,904 times
Not really sure what you are getting at here. I can identify at least 3 different kinds. Including Kecksburg & Cash/Landrum events.

As I have pointed out previously, there are plenty of examples where the witnesses have seen flames coming from the base of the craft and some witnesses even have radiation burns. Then there are the triangle craft which underneath have a red circle in the center with "spotlights" at each point of the triangle. Then there are craft which do not have any visible method of propulsion and plasma-type craft with no physical substance.

I guess that some of these are the military trying out new forms of propulsion over the years as they develop new technology, and others are proper alien ones.

Old 04-19-2022, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Not really sure what you are getting at here. I can identify at least 3 different kinds. Including Kecksburg & Cash/Landrum events.

As I have pointed out previously, there are plenty of examples where the witnesses have seen flames coming from the base of the craft and some witnesses even have radiation burns. Then there are the triangle craft which underneath have a red circle in the center with "spotlights" at each point of the triangle. Then there are craft which do not have any visible method of propulsion and plasma-type craft with no physical substance.

I guess that some of these are the military trying out new forms of propulsion over the years as they develop new technology, and others are proper alien ones.
The flames coming out the back, (like a rocket is a good point you bring up), I have read a few older ones that claim that is what they saw)...

But as far as the different lighting shapes and colors, that is the body of the craft, Im talking about propulsion ONLY...and the fact is the great majority are utilizing the same basic type...

One that operates in total silence, can hover in place motionless for extended periods, can take off as fast as a bullet, (so fast it looks like it vanishes into thin air), NO exhaust fumes or gases being expelled. They can operate in air, underwater, and probably in solid earth/rock too, (so air intake is probably not required)The radiation burns are also a common thing reported, although in the older ones, of course, they didnt refer to them as radiation burns, they said "it left severe burns" instead...this burning is probably related to or caused by the propulsion system being used imo.

There are a few exceptions to this, but not many, the flames you mentioned is one, another is, I have read a handful of reports where the witness claims the craft has loud engine type noise, but overall, the majority are like I described above.

Im not sure if Im on to anything or not, but I do think it could be significant that so many utilize the same type of propulsion,Im not really trying to nail down what their propulsion system is...I want to know why so many are using the same type, and over such long periods of time, (go look at VERY OLD 'flying ship reports'...the shapes and lights may be different, but the propulsion systems in the majority, are the same type being seen today, like the description in bold above.), and as Ive mentioned before, their behavior has been pretty consistent too...(popping up randomly, not sticking around long, vanishing or flying off very fast)

Old 04-20-2022, 02:42 AM

I believe the lights at the corners of the triangle craft are the propulsion engines and the red light in the center is some kind of exhaust. Or, maybe the red one is warp drive for space and the others are for the atmosphere of Earth and moving slowly in our gravity? We people will probably never know.

The jet engine has been around for a while, at least since WW2 and today the standard jet engine has been modified but nothing much has changed in the type of enine used in planes (as far as we know). This technology is the fastest we have - at least on standard military issued ones.

Yet we progressed from the steam engine to the combustion engine to the jet engine, each lasted for a while until someone came along with a new device or one was captured from the enemy. I believe this is what has happened with this technology - it has been back-engineered from downed craft like the one at Roswell. I think most of the 'clunky' craft which emitted flames out the back have been the military trying to come up with a new type of engine and since nuclear was the most powerful energy we had, this was used as a fuel in their new engines.

Old 04-21-2022, 10:56 AM

2,034 posts, read 852,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Im not intending this thread to be another guessing game at what these craft are using to power them...instead, and I got this thought after replying to another thread on here), I was referring to the many similarities of UFO sightings, across the board and this one hit me...

IF you look at 99.999% of 'UFO reports'...the propulsion 'type' seems to be EXACTLY the same!

The shapes, size, colors, lights, etc vary greatly, but the one thing that stays the same, is their propulsion systems, even reports from over 100 yrs ago...the reports describe their propulsion method exactly the same as reports today.

Now, this gets more interesting...how can their propulsion technology remain the same over so long a period?

I cannot begin to speculate on how many reports Ive read over the years, I do find it interesting that their shapes and visual descriptions vary so much, here is an example...you can go on MUFON or NUFORC and search by craft type...you can find sleek futuristic looking UFOs, but you can also find UFOs where the witness describes them like 'old civil war type black iron, rivet construction', Ive seen others where the witness describes the bottom as having lots of pipes and tubes going everywhere,( sort of like something you would see in a UFO movie)...and others, that are reported to look like bridge construction, lots of 'X' beams and I beams, and of course there are many that look like railroad box cars, cigar shaped, lots of circles, discs, hexagons, Chevron shaped, etc etc...but again, in all of these, the propulsion system described, is exactly the same.

Is there anything to this...IDK? Its just something Ive noticed.

You’re looking at it based on the laws of science that we humans presently know. Before you even begin to understand the, “technology” that these beings have, you have to look past the current laws of nature and science that we know. Start with the ability to travel inter-dimensionally. And if that doesn’t blow your mind, you can go from there.

Old 04-21-2022, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
You’re looking at it based on the laws of science that we humans presently know. Before you even begin to understand the, “technology” that these beings have, you have to look past the current laws of nature and science that we know. Start with the ability to travel inter-dimensionally. And if that doesn’t blow your mind, you can go from there.
We dont even really know that other dimensions even exist, that is just a theory, I was not a science expert in school, I dont know if there is a way to confirm that there are other dimensions?

I think the 'other dimension' theory is too simplistic, like the 'from another planet' theory, both of those would be easy explanations for where theses things come from...in other words, it would match many Hollywood movie plots, (how likely is that to be accurate?)

Unfortunately, both of these theories are probably the only explanation man can come up with to understand this....they are SO WEIRD and BIZARRE, we automatically believe it must be from some other planet/or dimension...Im not trying to insinuate anything, but both of those theories originated from movies/entertainment...the other dimension theory is a fairly new one, People back in the 40s and 50s just assumed these things were from Mars, Venus, or some other planet in our galaxy, (Mars was a very popular theory at one time).

All in all, I just think its odd that we dont see a variety of different kinds of propulsion systems in UFOs, (they may vary slightly...like the flames coming out that Ocpaul brought up), but even those craft could sit motionless, hover, and accelerate just like the ones that show no evidence of exhaust, or use of fuel.

Old 04-22-2022, 05:11 AM

2,034 posts, read 852,412 times
Quote:
We dont even really know that other dimensions even exist, that is just a theory, I was not a science expert in school, I dont know if there is a way to confirm that there are other dimensions?

I think the 'other dimension' theory is too simplistic, like the 'from another planet' theory, both of those would be easy explanations for where theses things come from...in other words, it would match many Hollywood movie plots, (how likely is that to be accurate?)

Unfortunately, both of these theories are probably the only explanation man can come up with to understand this....they are SO WEIRD and BIZARRE, we automatically believe it must be from some other planet/or dimension...Im not trying to insinuate anything, but both of those theories originated from movies/entertainment...the other dimension theory is a fairly new one, People back in the 40s and 50s just assumed these things were from Mars, Venus, or some other planet in our galaxy, (Mars was a very popular theory at one time).

All in all, I just think its odd that we dont see a variety of different kinds of propulsion systems in UFOs, (they may vary slightly...like the flames coming out that Ocpaul brought up), but even those craft could sit motionless, hover, and accelerate just like the ones that show no evidence of exhaust, or use of fuel.
NASA themselves about two years ago, came out that they now believe there likely are multiple dimensions. And as you know NASA is extremely conservative. They’re like the Catholic Church when it comes to new ideas. For them to make that statement tells me a lot.

But if we look at what these things are capable of, defies the laws of all nature that we know on earth. They’re able to split themselves into multiple entities and morph themselves, they seemingly come and go like something disappearing And reappearing, they often just seem to appear out of thin air. And also pilots who have encountered these while flying say their instruments often freeze up and it’s if they are frozen in time. When they come out of the control from these things, they are often in another location and time has passed. The theory is that they pull the plane into another dimension and then put it back.

As humans, we are still in the infancy stage of understanding space, space travel, that which is probably right around us. We are finding some of this stuff out by smashing black matter AKA “god particles” and beginning to theorize that different dimensions are held together, able to overlap while being separate via frequencies. All matter contains frequencies.

Old 04-22-2022, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
NASA themselves about two years ago, came out that they now believe there likely are multiple dimensions. And as you know NASA is extremely conservative. They’re like the Catholic Church when it comes to new ideas. For them to make that statement tells me a lot.

But if we look at what these things are capable of, defies the laws of all nature that we know on earth. They’re able to split themselves into multiple entities and morph themselves, they seemingly come and go like something disappearing And reappearing, they often just seem to appear out of thin air. And also pilots who have encountered these while flying say their instruments often freeze up and it’s if they are frozen in time. When they come out of the control from these things, they are often in another location and time has passed. The theory is that they pull the plane into another dimension and then put it back.

As humans, we are still in the infancy stage of understanding space, space travel, that which is probably right around us. We are finding some of this stuff out by smashing black matter AKA “god particles” and beginning to theorize that different dimensions are held together, able to overlap while being separate via frequencies. All matter contains frequencies.
IDk if I buy into all that, I do agree with your opinion on NASA though...(I once read that NASA was originally created for the sole purpose, to 'make contact with the other side'), and taking into consideration, the guys that founded JPL, and some of the crazy and bizarre things they were into...I think that may be true...Have you ever read the story of JPLs 2 founders, opening up some kind of portal out in the southwestern desert? Its a very detailed incident, if you never heard of it before.

I cannot think of these guys names at the moment, Im terrible at remembering names!

As far as these things breaking our laws of physics and the other strange behavior they do...I bring this up often, they have been doing these things for as far back as we started recording history! Read 'Mysterious airship sightings' post 1900s...their behavior is exactly the same as reported today...

That, imo, does not suggest them originating from some other dimension, (or planet)...

Think about it this way...lets say mankind discovers an entrance to another dimension, would we 'behave' like this, for 100s+ yrs, (like the UFOs have done to us)...sending our aircraft to toy around with theirs for centuries upon centuries, trying to remain in the shadows, and yet appearing to numerous individuals randomly? This behavior implies they have an interest in us, on an individual level, and not so much on the larger civilization level...and that is very frightening!

Of course not...(maybe initially, but eventually we would make contact, and/or try to establish trade/commerce, exchange of knowledge), there would be no point in trying to stay hidden, (but still toying around with the residents of that other place. LOL), look at our own world history, this has happened many times over when new civilizations meet others. Thats what is so strange about this, it doesnt make any sense what they do

Old 04-22-2022, 11:00 AM

3,246 posts, read 1,737,655 times
I'm sure Starfleet, er I mean The Space Force will get right on this.

Old 04-22-2022, 09:58 PM

Quote:
IDk if I buy into all that, I do agree with your opinion on NASA though...(I once read that NASA was originally created for the sole purpose, to 'make contact with the other side'), and taking into consideration, the guys that founded JPL, and some of the crazy and bizarre things they were into...I think that may be true...Have you ever read the story of JPLs 2 founders, opening up some kind of portal out in the southwestern desert? Its a very detailed incident, if you never heard of it before.

I cannot think of these guys names at the moment, Im terrible at remembering names!

As far as these things breaking our laws of physics and the other strange behavior they do...I bring this up often, they have been doing these things for as far back as we started recording history! Read 'Mysterious airship sightings' post 1900s...their behavior is exactly the same as reported today...

That, imo, does not suggest them originating from some other dimension, (or planet)...

Think about it this way...lets say mankind discovers an entrance to another dimension, would we 'behave' like this, for 100s+ yrs, (like the UFOs have done to us)...sending our aircraft to toy around with theirs for centuries upon centuries, trying to remain in the shadows, and yet appearing to numerous individuals randomly? This behavior implies they have an interest in us, on an individual level, and not so much on the larger civilization level...and that is very frightening!

Of course not...(maybe initially, but eventually we would make contact, and/or try to establish trade/commerce, exchange of knowledge), there would be no point in trying to stay hidden, (but still toying around with the residents of that other place. LOL), look at our own world history, this has happened many times over when new civilizations meet others. Thats what is so strange about this, it doesnt make any sense what they do
IF we are an experiment then the "scientists" would want to keep an eye on their subjects.
IF they live in another dimension and are many centuries ahead of us, then they could easily come to our dimension.
It makes sense to have an experiment out away from your own world so if things go wrong and your subjects blow themselves up, it will not effect your world.
IF time is relative to our reality/dimension then
a) they can probably chose what time period they appear in our reality
b) Scientists would be studying the different time periods to see how their subjects progress over tim

There are most probably more than one group of scientists with different agendas/hypotheses/experiments.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal