Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2022, 03:30 AM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times

Advertisements

I realize this is what Steven Greer is maintaining, but it does seem to me as if these UFO and alien TV programs are really pushing the "Aliens are a Threat to Humans" agenda. This would make sense if you wanted to frighten and create fear in the population.

As we have said on here before, if the government wanted to do that (as von Braun suggested they would), then all you have to do is to create false flag events and make it look as if the aliens are to blame. Then you make sure that all of the TV programs keep suggesting that aliens are a threat, want to hurt us, are dangerous, and people will begin to think this is the truth.

In actual fact, aliens have been here a long time as reported by people across the centuries and they have not moved in to take over control. Whatever we are told by mainstream media this would sugget they are NOT a threat. We need to be on the lookout for programs which keep pushing this idea to us, trying to make us afraid and fearful.

Looking at alien abductions from a different perspective, it could be argued that they are trying (with hybridization) to give us a wider range of senses, to take us to the next level spiritually, to allow us to evolve in a faster way by changing our genetic material, as they arguably may have done in the past.

Currently, I think most people would agree, looking at the human race, we are deteriorating into greed, war and a lower more animal way of behaviour.

Looking at humans in this way and seeing the human race going downhill like this, it makes some sense that we need a helping hand back onto the path of positive evolution. It also makes sense that an alien race would not necessarily have the same emotional feelings that we have, so any (what they see as) 'help', would be seen by us as a threat or agressive intrusive interference - even though they want to help us achieve our full potential.

By giving us a helping hand, it would also mean the control agenda of the government and religions would be disrupted. It would mean we can use telepathy, it would mean we can see where we are hurting our planet with the extraction of minerals and oil and genetic tinkering. Our continual wars and fighting for control over one another for no good reason.

When we release plants, animals or bugs to fight our natural wars for us, we introduce alien species which overtake the native species. There are a number of these which are now spreading too fast and are killing off the indiginous species. Rabbits into Australia, grey squirrels into the UK, scorpions brought into docks on ships, pests in containers which escape into the countryside, seeds and weeds which destroy our crops, alien wasps, African agressive bees, tree weevils, tree diseases, the list goes on. We are not working with the land, we are greedily fighting for more profit and control.

I dont know if this is correct or not, but I think logically aliens (and there may well be many different species with different agendas) WOULD have overtaken the human race by now if they had wanted to. So, it does not make sense to me that they are a threat to humans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2022, 05:43 AM

2,450 posts, read 1,676,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I realize this is what Steven Greer is maintaining, but it does seem to me as if these UFO and alien TV programs are really pushing the "Aliens are a Threat to Humans" agenda. This would make sense if you wanted to frighten and create fear in the population.

As we have said on here before, if the government wanted to do that (as von Braun suggested they would), then all you have to do is to create false flag events and make it look as if the aliens are to blame. Then you make sure that all of the TV programs keep suggesting that aliens are a threat, want to hurt us, are dangerous, and people will begin to think this is the truth.

In actual fact, aliens have been here a long time as reported by people across the centuries and they have not moved in to take over control. Whatever we are told by mainstream media this would sugget they are NOT a threat. We need to be on the lookout for programs which keep pushing this idea to us, trying to make us afraid and fearful.

Looking at alien abductions from a different perspective, it could be argued that they are trying (with hybridization) to give us a wider range of senses, to take us to the next level spiritually, to allow us to evolve in a faster way by changing our genetic material, as they arguably may have done in the past.

Currently, I think most people would agree, looking at the human race, we are deteriorating into greed, war and a lower more animal way of behaviour.

Looking at humans in this way and seeing the human race going downhill like this, it makes some sense that we need a helping hand back onto the path of positive evolution. It also makes sense that an alien race would not necessarily have the same emotional feelings that we have, so any (what they see as) 'help', would be seen by us as a threat or agressive intrusive interference - even though they want to help us achieve our full potential.

By giving us a helping hand, it would also mean the control agenda of the government and religions would be disrupted. It would mean we can use telepathy, it would mean we can see where we are hurting our planet with the extraction of minerals and oil and genetic tinkering. Our continual wars and fighting for control over one another for no good reason.

When we release plants, animals or bugs to fight our natural wars for us, we introduce alien species which overtake the native species. There are a number of these which are now spreading too fast and are killing off the indiginous species. Rabbits into Australia, grey squirrels into the UK, scorpions brought into docks on ships, pests in containers which escape into the countryside, seeds and weeds which destroy our crops, alien wasps, African agressive bees, tree weevils, tree diseases, the list goes on. We are not working with the land, we are greedily fighting for more profit and control.

I dont know if this is correct or not
, but I think logically aliens (and there may well be many different species with different agendas) WOULD have overtaken the human race by now if they had wanted to. So, it does not make sense to me that they are a threat to humans.
I would as they say bet the farm not.

The only place I have heard anything like this story would be on this forum from you or Mr Stevens. I miss his posts as I have not noticed him on here in some time. I wish I was allowed to tell you the truth about all this but I honestly don't think you could handle it.

Old 07-26-2022, 08:02 AM

676 posts, read 202,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post

I dont know if this is correct or not, but I think logically aliens (and there may well be many different species with different agendas) WOULD have overtaken the human race by now if they had wanted to. So, it does not make sense to me that they are a threat to humans.
We are the threat not them. Who's dumping tons of plastics into the oceans by the hour? Who's spraying pesticides into all of our food supply? Who's working the farm factories with millions of animals in constant misery? I can go on and on an on... I have met the enemy and he is us.

They have a concern for our future and so does God. I honestly believe an intervention of some sorts is headed our way before the destroyers of Earth have their way with their unbridled greed.

Old 07-26-2022, 09:42 AM

22,913 posts, read 28,249,166 times
Two points:

1. If a civilization of interstellar or inter-dimensional beings is advanced enough to come to Earth, if they are hostile, then we are basically screwed no matter what. But those are all unproven ifs. It is entirely more plausible that a civilization that advanced is neither hostile nor friendly toward us, but completely indifferent. Again, an unproven if.

2. Be very careful basing any opinions on Steven Greer. The guy has all the plausibility of an astrologer with a 1-900 line. This is not serious research on the UFO phenomena. It is New Age claptrap.

Old 07-26-2022, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by platerr View Post
It would not suprise me if they were many living here......

Old 07-26-2022, 09:50 AM

1,115 posts, read 606,309 times
I have "perused" some of the ufo shows and WOW they get so indepth in their beliefs.

They stated that there were quite a few "species" of aliens visiting earth and each one has their own agenda.

I recall another show where a well known scientist stated that assuming that aliens (if they exist) have good intentions is a bit naive. He states that there is just as much chance for the ET to have self serving reasons to be here and may see us as no more than insects.

I do agree that we are coming up to a nexus point in our existence on earth. For anybody who doesn't see it, they are blind. Global warming is real and in 50 yrs the higher average world temps and all the chaos created by the change will hit us all. How we adapt, behave and try to fix it will dictate our very existence.

Old 07-26-2022, 04:57 PM

2,478 posts, read 1,545,581 times
I have been intrigued by the passing of the so-called 1I/‘Oumuamua object. There is a feasibility study called Project Lyra in which the task of sending a probe out to this object is being considered. Kind of fascinating to read about, especially due in part to some of the scientists involved.

Old 07-27-2022, 04:33 AM

8,005 posts, read 7,211,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcfas View Post
I have been intrigued by the passing of the so-called 1I/‘Oumuamua object. There is a feasibility study called Project Lyra in which the task of sending a probe out to this object is being considered. Kind of fascinating to read about, especially due in part to some of the scientists involved.
Thanks for posting this. This is a fascinating mission, to chase down Oumuamua which is already traveling faster than any spacecraft we've ever built. The trajectories that would make this possible make my brain hurt.

Old 07-27-2022, 06:33 AM

2,478 posts, read 1,545,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1insider View Post
Thanks for posting this. This is a fascinating mission, to chase down Oumuamua which is already traveling faster than any spacecraft we've ever built. The trajectories that would make this possible make my brain hurt.
Yes. I’m guessing it is unlikely it will happen, though. Oumuamua is a peculiar, fascinating object; scientists had to give it its own category, neither astroid, nor comet. Harvard astrophysicist Avi Loeb has theorized Oumuamua could perhaps be an interstellar light-sail. Imagine making that suggestion publicly. One of the puzzles scientists are trying to figure out is how the object was able to alter its speed. The obvious thought is outgassing, but they cannot seem to identify evidence of outgassing in the data. It’s unlucky we didn’t have more time to study this object, but, I guess, fortunate that we at least detected it and gathered the data we did.

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/sto...erious-object/

Old 07-27-2022, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcfas View Post
Harvard astrophysicist Avi Loeb has theorized Oumuamua could perhaps be an interstellar light-sail. Imagine making that suggestion publicly.
Hang on. Full stop. If Avi Loeb hasn't made that suggestion publicly, how do you know about it? Are you Avi Loeb?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal