Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2022, 07:36 AM

5,672 posts, read 5,879,977 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
I also miss the posts of rstevens62.

I would have thought ocpaul20 would love it as proof. He also posts pictures that only he sees aliens in.
Been a while since he posted. I know he was having some health issues at one point, hope all is well with him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2022, 07:53 AM

85 posts, read 29,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
Even they think your nuts! Theres only one responce that is even on topic there, and he says brown out, which is........................electrical!
They never answered because they didn't know what it was, bloody morons if they knew they would say electrical

Brown out lights up all the lights they are clearly idiots

Old 08-09-2022, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Been a while since he posted. I know he was having some health issues at one point, hope all is well with him.
You looked at the video and went

Hmmm, the power being taken out was normal,you thought the light was normal and the sound the light makes was normal

You're either living on area 51 where this is normal, or you can't really see what's going on in the video..

Tough...

Google or search for "flash of light outside my window" and tell me they are all delusional even though I caught this on video!

Old 08-09-2022, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjdelphi View Post
They never answered because they didn't know what it was, bloody morons if they knew they would say electrical

Brown out lights up all the lights they are clearly idiots
Um, no! You should really google what a brown out is!

Quote:
You looked at the video and went

Hmmm, the power being taken out was normal,you thought the light was normal and the sound the light makes was normal

You're either living on area 51 where this is normal, or you can't really see what's going on in the video..

Tough...

Google or search for "flash of light outside my window" and tell me they are all delusional even though I caught this on video!
Nope, but since you wont tell me where you live so I can continue to do more research then I will continue to not believe you.

Since Im convinced that this thread is useless and continually argumentative from you, I shall choose to ignore any further posting on it. If you really wish for me to believe what your saying, post your location, street adrress, etc.and Ill look into it more. Until then, keep catching that proof.

Old 08-09-2022, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Um, no! You should really google what a brown out is!

Nope, but since you wont tell me where you live so I can continue to do more research then I will continue to not believe you.

Since Im convinced that this thread is useless and continually argumentative from you, I shall choose to ignore any further posting on it. If you really wish for me to believe what your saying, post your location, street adrress, etc.and Ill look into it more. Until then, keep catching that proof.

Everytime I post my location admin remove it...

I live in Adelaide Australia ,

https://youtu.be/5uUN0uSEMBw

Here's a brown out, we never had that, that is painfully obvious every idiot knows you can't light up 1 bulb on a circuit without lighting up every other!

Just 1 bulb lighting up is called paranormal activity ... not possible go educate yourself on a brown out

Old 08-10-2022, 04:29 AM

From one power supplier in your area'

Power outages caused by Grey-headed Flying Foxes have more than tripled in the last three weeks to 64 longer-duration outages. These outages have now impacted more than 76,000 customers since the start of the year.
This map of Adelaide shows the random nature of the outages (data from 1 Jan 2016 - 8 March 2022) and why this issue is so difficult to deal with. Outages occur all over Adelaide with the vast majority (94%) of outages occurring in a new location.
We know it is frustrating for customers and deadly for the bats. We are doing what we can to minimise the impact and talking with government and nature groups to look for longer-term solutions.
More info: www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY547sd0iGA
*Edit - The outage data in the map is for the date range 1 Jan 2016 - 8 March 2022.

Good enough for me. Im done!

Old 08-10-2022, 06:15 AM

8,005 posts, read 7,219,988 times
Quote:

Power outages caused by Grey-headed Flying Foxes have more than tripled in the last three weeks to 64 longer-duration outages. These outages have now impacted more than 76,000 customers since the start of the year.
This map of Adelaide shows the random nature of the outages (data from 1 Jan 2016 - 8 March 2022) and why this issue is so difficult to deal with. Outages occur all over Adelaide with the vast majority (94%) of outages occurring in a new location.
We know it is frustrating for customers and deadly for the bats. We are doing what we can to minimise the impact and talking with government and nature groups to look for longer-term solutions.
*Edit - The outage data in the map is for the date range 1 Jan 2016 - 8 March 2022.

I'm not convinced that these bizarre creatures are not aliens. The fact that they are willing to sacrifice individuals in order to cut power to OP suggests that there is a greater agenda at play. Humans, meet your overlords.

Old 08-10-2022, 06:44 AM

Quote:

Yeah a bat flew into a power line 200 meters away causing an electrical discharge without any sound to briefly light up my my pathway on the floor

RIiiigghhhhtttt

Old 08-10-2022, 06:28 PM

30,432 posts, read 21,248,616 times
Quote:
Lmao, they're here and watching us, you need to be blind ignorant and deaf to believe we are alone in a universe this size
PLENTY OF LIFE OUT THERE MY MAN. BUT THEY CAN'T LICK THE TIME SPEED THING. Just as well face it bra, no one has been here from another planet janet. All them planets with life and all way toooo far for us to ever get 2.

Old 08-10-2022, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
PLENTY OF LIFE OUT THERE MY MAN. BUT THEY CAN'T LICK THE TIME SPEED THING. Just as well face it bra, no one has been here from another planet janet. All them planets with life and all way toooo far for us to ever get 2.
The time speed thing...

Guess what bra, they travel around in a blink of an eye, the same way we couldn't go to the moon in 1900, just 60 years later we did, In 600 years or 6000 years we too will travel vast distances

Your ignorance is a result of crappy human technology, look where we were 100 years ago, where will be in 1 million?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal