Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2022, 10:57 AM

8,005 posts, read 7,217,972 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
There have been sightings of Unidentified Objects in the oceans as well --- though I take issue with your assertion of "supposed alien craft." I don't suppose that. It's a possibility but we have absolutely no evidence confirming that.
I only used that term because UFO wouldn't apply to an object on the ground. Being on this forum, you must know that there are a lot of people who think UFOs are alien crafts hence my use of "supposed" alien craft.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2022, 11:32 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 26 days ago)

27,645 posts, read 16,125,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1insider View Post
Have there been sightings of supposed alien craft that are not flying? Would love to see some photographs of a UFO on the ground. We've got Unidentified Electronic Artifacts and Misleading Parallax Observations and an entire category of sightings that could best be described as Wishful Thinking Manifested. Still waiting to get a decent sighting outside the atmosphere.
Yes, rendlesham comes to mind, and it was reported as an 'object', left the ground so in our understanding, flying. I saw a glowing thing at ground level lift up and bob through the trees, it did not go through the trees, therefore lending to the idea it was a physical 'object' again. Floating seemed like a best description. I dont feel its nefarious to call them uap. Perhaps even destigmatizes the issue.
Maybe UGFO , Unidentified glowing floating orb in my case.

Last edited by saltine; 08-25-2022 at 11:42 AM..

Old 08-25-2022, 08:51 PM

30,153 posts, read 11,783,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
Congress implies UFOs do not have human organs.
I look for a disclosure of sorts to happen very soon. I think all of our lives and what we’ve believed about our lives is possibly about to change.

I think the feds are just trying to confuse the masses. They have secret project that are occasionally seen by the minions. This is just an attempt to confuse.

Old 08-26-2022, 12:46 AM

6,945 posts, read 6,869,734 times
People do not like change. It is scary and generally feared as something which everyone thinks brings 'bad' stuff down the road.

However, change is necessary for us to progress towards a better world.

It is the mass consciousness which determines whether we get a 'good' or 'bad' outcome. If we as a human race are convinced we are heading downwards, then maybe the future is not so bright, but if everyone is hopeful and positive then maybe we are heading towards a better future. If it is recognized that humans are basically good and friendly and willing to help each other, then maybe we do have some chance of making this world better and less 'controlled'. As you believe, so it is, your thoughts create your reality.

Old 08-26-2022, 01:16 AM

You know how politicians say things in a way which does not really answer the question in a definite way. Neither 'yes' or 'no' but allows them a way out in case it is a tricky situation.

Well, I reckon the governments of the world do the same thing and do not definitely say something if they may need to change their minds later on. If they have to change it to swamp gas later, then you dont want to go down the route of it being a UFO with alien guys inside who abducted the witness. You just need to say something general which could be interpreted as whatever the public want to believe. If it is in a military booklet "What to do if you meet an alien" then it probably is about as definitive as you can get because it is a rulebook which thousands of military people will be following for the forseeable future.

Old 08-26-2022, 09:36 PM

2,042 posts, read 854,250 times
I personally think they’re getting close to revealing stuff to us. Every day more and more stuff is coming out and a lot of it is coming from our very own government. Not that I fully trust them of course. Today I read a news article that said our lawmakers are extremely concerned, that the current wave of UFOs they know are out there, pose a serious national security threat. Do you see how this is working? About every other day a story breaks like this. And they’re getting more and more intense and more and more official.

Pretty soon we’ll be able to connect the dots if they don’t outright tell us. So the other day we had an article stating that whatever these things are, they unlikely come from human origins.

They’re setting us up for the one two punch of disclosures.

Old 08-26-2022, 10:33 PM

Quote:
I personally think they’re getting close to revealing stuff to us. Every day more and more stuff is coming out and a lot of it is coming from our very own government. Not that I fully trust them of course. Today I read a news article that said our lawmakers are extremely concerned, that the current wave of UFOs they know are out there, pose a serious national security threat. Do you see how this is working? About every other day a story breaks like this. And they’re getting more and more intense and more and more official.

Pretty soon we’ll be able to connect the dots if they don’t outright tell us. So the other day we had an article stating that whatever these things are, they unlikely come from human origins.

OK, but we have to remember the government, all governments have agendas. That means they want us to believe something which fulfills some 'end game' which they want to see happen.

Now, we know from von Braun, the German scientist, that the likely next 'baddie' after the terrorist threat, is going to be aliens from space. This means the government and media is going to keep reinforcing the idea that these UFOs (and by extension aliens) are a "Threat to National Security".

If you say something often enough in the media, TV, and in speeches by politicians, then it will be believed as true, but maybe it is NOT TRUE? We need to be wise enough to question what lies behind the government and media pushing this idea to us over and over again.

There is evidence to suggest the UFOs have been here for centuries so why would they be a threat now?

Old 08-27-2022, 07:14 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 26 days ago)

27,645 posts, read 16,125,463 times
Quote:

Doing so in this manner would be irresponsible. These 'things' have been around longer than our lifetimes. If anything, it will be used to justify some sort of bigger budget and/or further regulate our lives.

Old 08-27-2022, 09:49 AM

629 posts, read 409,465 times
It would be pretty funny if after years of denial, the government finally concluded "if ya can't beat 'em, then join 'em", and a group of illuminati were planning to "burn the Reichstag" (by announcing UFOs are a threat) just so they could propose to defend us from a painted peril.

Last edited by Always Needmore; 08-27-2022 at 10:02 AM..

Old 08-27-2022, 10:32 AM

8,005 posts, read 7,217,972 times
Before we get too far into the weeds with a vast government conspiracy of secret evidence of aliens it's worth pointing out that there is zero evidence to suggest that any UFOs are of alien origin and the report says the same. All that the government report admits is that there are two categories of UFOs; human origin and we don't know. The implication in the title is poetic license by the author of the article. Click bait.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal