Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2022, 05:19 PM

2,035 posts, read 852,699 times

Advertisements

Everything we’ve known about life here is likely to change.
I’ve studied UFOs and alien encounters and the like for as far back as I can remember. Even before my teenage years. I kind of dropped the subject for a decade or so and picked it back up about 10 years ago. I keep up to speed on literally every single bit of information that comes out. And I can almost unequivocally tell you that we are about to get told some life altering information about our place in the universe. And a lot of you aren’t gonna like it. Well, in fact most of you probably aren’t. Congress is going to vote immediately after the midterms to give those with direct knowledge about UFOs and alien abductions total immunity. The people that are gonna come forward are already known. They’ve already disclosed what they’re going to be able to say in public. And it’s already approved just awaiting Congress to make it into law. Now the specifics of what we may be told are still vague but basically life as you know it or have been taught and told is not what you think. Aliens are here, and they’ve been directly involved with us since our inception. They can basically do anything they want to us. Including altering our genetics, DNA and evolutionary path. A.k.a. they likely created us and put us here. And yes they do experiments on us, they monitor us, they’ve highbred with us and their technology is so far beyond anything any of us can comprehend that even the most brilliant minds who have been working on back engineering things for decades haven’t even put a dent into understanding their technologies.

For those of you Debunkers that are gonna say “show me proof, show me a link, blah blah blah, just go do some research. Take a week or two, listen to some podcasts, listen to all the government officials coming forward, navy pilots, security clearance individuals, you name it. Thousands and thousands and thousands of people have had experiences with these beings. In fact most of us probably have been abducted we just don’t remember it. They monitor all of our lives. The stuff really isn’t being hidden anymore. It’s just too much for the powers that be to try and hide it and keep a lid on it. They can’t.

Regardless of what the official disclosures will be, they are coming soon. We won’t have to wait much longer. The powers that be have already suggested that our lives are all going to change. Drastically.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2022, 05:38 PM

2,450 posts, read 1,676,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
Everything we’ve known about life here is likely to change.
I’ve studied UFOs and alien encounters and the like for as far back as I can remember. Even before my teenage years. I kind of dropped the subject for a decade or so and picked it back up about 10 years ago. I keep up to speed on literally every single bit of information that comes out. And I can almost unequivocally tell you that we are about to get told some life altering information about our place in the universe. And a lot of you aren’t gonna like it. Well, in fact most of you probably aren’t. Congress is going to vote immediately after the midterms to give those with direct knowledge about UFOs and alien abductions total immunity. The people that are gonna come forward are already known. They’ve already disclosed what they’re going to be able to say in public. And it’s already approved just awaiting Congress to make it into law. Now the specifics of what we may be told are still vague but basically life as you know it or have been taught and told is not what you think. Aliens are here, and they’ve been directly involved with us since our inception. They can basically do anything they want to us. Including altering our genetics, DNA and evolutionary path. A.k.a. they likely created us and put us here. And yes they do experiments on us, they monitor us, they’ve highbred with us and their technology is so far beyond anything any of us can comprehend that even the most brilliant minds who have been working on back engineering things for decades haven’t even put a dent into understanding their technologies.

For those of you Debunkers that are gonna say “show me proof, show me a link, blah blah blah, just go do some research. Take a week or two, listen to some podcasts, listen to all the government officials coming forward, navy pilots, security clearance individuals, you name it. Thousands and thousands and thousands of people have had experiences with these beings. In fact most of us probably have been abducted we just don’t remember it. They monitor all of our lives. The stuff really isn’t being hidden anymore. It’s just too much for the powers that be to try and hide it and keep a lid on it. They can’t.

Regardless of what the official disclosures will be, they are coming soon. We won’t have to wait much longer. The powers that be have already suggested that our lives are all going to change. Drastically.
I have 2 questions. In your expert opinion how likely is it things are going to change? is it a low chance like 5% or a very high chance like 95%? Also you say soon. Is soon a week, a month, or a year. I would think anything over a whole year could not be considered soon, do you agree? Thank you for the post and your reply.

Old 10-25-2022, 07:07 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,423,256 times
From 4 days ago :

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/nasa-an...-team-members/
NASA Announces Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Study Team Members

Explanation:

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/sc...os-2022-06-09/
from 5 months ago
NASA to form scientific team to study UFOs

Old 10-25-2022, 07:40 PM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
Everything changes. It is what we dont like because it puts us out of our comfort zone and is why most old folk have strong habits because they dont like change. We fear being out of control and not being able to cope effectively, but the ones who will survive will be the ones who can adapt easily and think on their feet as the situation changes.

Many abductees have been shown the possible future with Earth changes of varying types. They show us this as a warning of what is to come, but I feel it is up to us how our future pans out. It is about the decisions we make as we go forward which create our future world.

Soon is soon, Sam.

Just like the second coming is difficult to get right, so is the coming of aliens into our lives. Can anyone predict when mankind is 'ready' and willing to accept the idea that aliens exist? When mankind does reach that point, then it will be safe for them to show themselves 'officially' rather than unofficially. Currently, they are getting us used to the idea they exist by showing themselves in our skies so that eventually most people will accept there are strange things going on in the atmosphere which probably are not military vehicles.

Who knows when that 'soon' will be?

Old 10-25-2022, 07:46 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,423,256 times
Even if aliens take credit for "creating" us, I will never accept or regard them as creators of the souls that inhabit the human species. If they someone trapped our essence into these earthly and imperfect bodies, it doesn't mean they are our Gods/God. No way.

Old 10-25-2022, 08:49 PM

2,450 posts, read 1,676,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Everything changes. It is what we dont like because it puts us out of our comfort zone and is why most old folk have strong habits because they dont like change. We fear being out of control and not being able to cope effectively, but the ones who will survive will be the ones who can adapt easily and think on their feet as the situation changes.

Many abductees have been shown the possible future with Earth changes of varying types. They show us this as a warning of what is to come, but I feel it is up to us how our future pans out. It is about the decisions we make as we go forward which create our future world.

Soon is soon, Sam.

Just like the second coming is difficult to get right, so is the coming of aliens into our lives. Can anyone predict when mankind is 'ready' and willing to accept the idea that aliens exist? When mankind does reach that point, then it will be safe for them to show themselves 'officially' rather than unofficially. Currently, they are getting us used to the idea they exist by showing themselves in our skies so that eventually most people will accept there are strange things going on in the atmosphere which probably are not military vehicles.

Who knows when that 'soon' will be?
LOL, yes soon is soon but soon never arrives with these type of posts. I have heard them all my life by all the mystery, paranormal, and religious people and the big event they say will happen very soon has NEVER once happened.

The best part for me is how the person saying something will happen reacts when it doesn't happen.

Old 10-25-2022, 09:43 PM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Even if aliens take credit for "creating" us, I will never accept or regard them as creators of the souls that inhabit the human species. If they someone trapped our essence into these earthly and imperfect bodies, it doesn't mean they are our Gods/God. No way.
I dont think anyone is suggesting that the aliens created our consciousness, do they?

I suspect people are suggesting they had a hand in the evolution of humans from apes to homo sapiens, so effectively they manipulated the DNA to enhance or speed up the evolution of ancient man to have a higher intellect and in some ways made a better 'container' for the consciousness to reside in.

I am sure there are arguments for and against the body of ancient man and whether it was better suited to the Earth environment or not. It was probably a trade-off of physical characteristics.

From one of the links above:
Quote:
The independent study will begin on Monday, Oct. 24. Over the course of nine months, the independent study team will lay the groundwork for future study on the nature of UAPs for NASA and other organizations. To do this, the team will identify how data gathered by civilian government entities, commercial data, and data from other sources can potentially be analyzed to shed light on UAPs. It will then recommend a roadmap for potential UAP data analysis by the agency going forward.
The study will focus solely on unclassified data. A full report containing the team’s findings will be released to the public in mid-2023.

How convenient. However, I do see why they cannot include military reports from cutting edge technology, but...thats where they real answers will probably come from, so excluding those sources will only be half the picture and will mean that some other government entity will have to take the data from this database and further process it using data from military instruments (if available). We will not see that further analysis and we will not get to see the conclusions either, so what has changed? They could do that now, so it is blowing hot air up our backsides yet again.

Old 10-26-2022, 04:51 AM

30,140 posts, read 11,765,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post

I am not a debunker. If all of this is actually true no problem for me. But I am a skeptic. I need cold hard facts.

But what it seems you are saying is. These alien beings are all powerful. Can do anything. Been around for what thousands of years, millions, billions? So they are all powerful yet our government who can't get anything right regarding wars, the economy, the climate, etc. Our government has somehow been able to stop these beings from being detected even though you seem to be implying they want to be found out. Seems to me if these beings want to be known. The government can't stop that.

For more than 200 years our government has kept them hidden or when did they start doing this? What about before America existed? Or when people were just hunters and gatherers. Who was preventing them from being discovered back then? What about all the other countries in the world. Many who hate us? Do they all know also? Kim in N. Korea? Or just America knows all of this. Somehow every powerful person on earth knows about all of this and keeps their mouths shut. Elon Musk? Do you think he knows?

That is the problem with this sort of stuff. If you look at the big picture there are lots holes in it.

Old 10-26-2022, 06:20 AM

22,913 posts, read 28,249,166 times
Let's touch base in Summer 2023 on the above predictions.

Old 10-26-2022, 06:28 AM

4,876 posts, read 4,200,286 times
OP, I've read many of your other posts and consider you a reasonable poster. I don't follow these things. But the question I have is why now? Why is all this being revealed now (or soon)?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal