Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2023, 10:50 PM

6,931 posts, read 6,865,664 times

Advertisements

For a long time now, I have heard from various sources, books magazines, videos, etc that Earth is going to go through some kind of its own "ascension" to another level of reality. So, I am not quite sure what this means but I wondered if anyone else has heard of this phenomena which is supposed to happen, as if the Earth is its own Being? Of course, along with this story goes that humans are also going to "ascend" to another level too.

The way it is supposed to work is that somehow the Earth splits into two (or three) parts and the associated humans who have a matching vibration go with the part which they resonate with. I guess this means that it is like two twins - a Good Twin and an Evil Twin. Those humans who are evil go with the Evil Twin and those humans who are good go with the Good Twin. Where the story says that Earth breaks into three, there is a middle road for the not-so-good and the not-so-evil to carry on along a middle path.

All this is rather New Agey but also draws from the religios ideas of Second Comings and Returns of various Great Leaders. It also may have something to do with the stories floating about that there will be a Great Upheaval on Earth, or a Great Disaster which is coming down the line for us very soon.

Also, if anyone feels they can sense this 'splitting' happening at the moment, please speak up and tell us what they sense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2023, 05:58 PM

Just too weird and 'far out' for most people? eh?

Old 01-08-2023, 06:02 PM

2,450 posts, read 1,677,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Just too weird and 'far out' for most people? eh?
By a country mile.

Old 01-08-2023, 11:33 PM

1,297 posts, read 3,099,230 times
I would like to read more on the sources you mention. It does come off very absurd.

Old 01-09-2023, 12:36 AM

19,697 posts, read 20,225,871 times
I've heard something from my own sources that the "split" has already occurred. You have those already existing on the higher level, and everything else left is the abyss = hell on earth.

I believe the Biblical term is 'separating the wheat from the chaff'....something like that....

Old 01-09-2023, 05:47 AM

I think it is more of a theory which is floated around the New Age circuit. I used to belong to a group called Keylontic Science which told us that something similar to this was going to happen but that was before 2012 when the 'split' was supposed to have happened.They had three 'paths' (according to their 'truths').

I really dont know how we would identify this phenomena anyway and would it be a immediate thing or would it occur over a time period?

I was hoping to get a discussion on this and perhaps on a similar theory that the abductees tell us about, which is that there will be a forthcoming disaster involving Earth changes which will kill off most of the humans on the Earth.

I have been reading John Mack's book Abduction - Human Encounters with Aliens. Mack was a Harvard professor who hypnotized abductees and wrote books about the similarities and abduction accounts that he was told about by the abductees under hypnosis.

Apparently it is estimated that around 2% of the population of the USA are involved in alien abductions and if this figure is anything near accurate then worldwide, the figure is enormous.

The signs of abduction include
a) 'scoop', injection marks, small triangular injury marks and other bruises etc appearing on the body overnight (indicating tests and other medical procedures being done)
b) missing time events (where the person is either physically missing from their environment or feels they have not experienced normal linear time)
c) Feelings of fear and terror that something bad is immediately about to happen. Often a feeling that 'they' will come tonight.
d) Dreams which often involve owls, or other animals staring closely into your face, focusing on the eyes of the other being. (Aliens use their eyes to put humans into a receptive state in order to take them without a struggle)
e) floating out of the house through windows, walls and doors.

Oh... and apparently some other accounts of abductions (not John Mack's book) which I have read say that the military has a unit which goes around re-abducting abductees to find out what the aliens have told the abductees. Thats really scary because it means that the military has similar technology and they use it on US citizens. Thats if you believe the whole phenomena, of course.

Last edited by ocpaul20; 01-09-2023 at 06:01 AM..

Old 01-09-2023, 06:14 AM

22,913 posts, read 28,253,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
For a long time now, I have heard from various sources, books magazines, videos, etc that Earth is going to go through some kind of its own "ascension" to another level of reality. So, I am not quite sure what this means but I wondered if anyone else has heard of this phenomena which is supposed to happen, as if the Earth is its own Being? Of course, along with this story goes that humans are also going to "ascend" to another level too.

The way it is supposed to work is that somehow the Earth splits into two (or three) parts and the associated humans who have a matching vibration go with the part which they resonate with. I guess this means that it is like two twins - a Good Twin and an Evil Twin. Those humans who are evil go with the Evil Twin and those humans who are good go with the Good Twin. Where the story says that Earth breaks into three, there is a middle road for the not-so-good and the not-so-evil to carry on along a middle path.

Old 01-09-2023, 03:21 PM

5,455 posts, read 3,382,387 times
The Earth has a soul, it is a living being. All lives we have ever had exist simultaneously with this life you believe is your only real life. There is no time.

We have etheric states one of them being our astral bodies that we travel in when we are dreaming or that music composers visit to get their inspirations.

The karma-cleansed aka enlightened persons will ascend to a higher vibration (akin to different vibrations of a tuning fork for example) into the 5th dimension along with an "enlightened" Earth. This relates to the Rapture of the Bible.

Earth is now cleansing her karma (earthquakes, fires, flooding, volcanic eruptions, tornadoes, cyclones, tsunamis...) being enlightened. She is shaking off the negative energy that has existed on this planet since the Sumerian kings. This in only happening because we are at the tipping point of ascension as a result of there being more compassion and love (or the return of Christ) on Earth than ever before. The Ukraine war for example released a huge flood of love from our hearts around the world for the people of the Ukraine. In this way the Ukraine war is part of our path to ascension and the ascension of all living beings.

Old 01-09-2023, 09:56 PM

70 posts, read 46,505 times
"Earth is now cleansing her karma (earthquakes, fires, flooding, volcanic eruptions, tornadoes, cyclones, tsunamis...) being enlightened. She is shaking off the negative energy that has existed on this planet since the Sumerian kings."

Um, the topography of Earth was literally formed by those natural geologic events - all of which began with violent ferocity before any lifeforms, including humans, ever walked here. And they will continue long after humans are gone.

It has zero to do with Karmic cleansing.

And as far as the OP's initial question, I'd say this theory sounds almost like the Biblical rapture. Probably some theory like this has circulated amongst most cultures in one form or another. And I agree with most people who have shared their opinion that this theory is way out there.

Old 01-10-2023, 06:04 AM

19,697 posts, read 20,225,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FortunateCookie View Post

And as far as the OP's initial question, I'd say this theory sounds almost like the Biblical rapture. Probably some theory like this has circulated amongst most cultures in one form or another. And I agree with most people who have shared their opinion that this theory is way out there.
If you listen to any of these 'New Age Movement' gurus, David Wilcock, Eckhart Tolle, HP Blavatsky, Sadghuru, David Icke, etc, for example - they were/are all talking about this spiritual ascension/enlightenment/awakening consciousness shift..... the same way they talked about it back in 2000 Millennium, and again in 2012.. These are mostly occult practices, like channelling, meditation, Kundalini yoga, this all ties in with tarot, and astrology, syncretism, stuff like that.. Or in other words, ways to sell a book and making a living!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal