Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2011, 11:19 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,187,018 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
How long can an unbeliever, deny the truth?
I am standing on the side of truth by being an unbeliever.

Old 05-25-2011, 11:33 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,857,175 times
Quote:
God is not just someone. And we have a Book that tells us His view of time is different then ours. One day for man = 24 hours. One day for God = 1,000 years. Trying to force fit your view of time, and ignore God's Biblical view of time is what some are trying to do here. And those who ignore the Biblical truth, are those who are not seeking the truth. In fact, their entire arguements often rest only on a humanistic view of life, while they ignore the Bible. And yet they will try to use some verses in the Bible to disprove it, while fully ignoring the other verses that offer us a Biblical explanation.
Campbell old horse...If you look at post 153 again, you will see, right at the end, one of these ..'?' I'm sure you know what this symbol means. Answer the question put to you.

Old 05-25-2011, 11:43 PM

3,202 posts, read 4,434,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
So if someone were to tell you that the train will arrive...soon, what would you deduce from that?
From this thread I would deduce: if you told me that within 30 minutes.......if david wilkerson told me that within 50-100 years.......if God told me that 2-5 thousand years,I guess it all depends on who the 'someone' doing the telling is.

Old 05-25-2011, 11:53 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,857,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbobbbb View Post
From this thread I would deduce: if you told me that within 30 minutes.......if david wilkerson told me that within 50-100 years.......if God told me that 2-5 thousand years,I guess it all depends on who the 'someone' doing the telling is.
...or if Campbell told us, it would mean....'Some time in the future'.

Old 05-26-2011, 05:56 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,971,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebnllnb View Post
I find zero truth in what you post. You see the truth you want to. Be it in a book of fairy tales or the loose prophetic ramblings of John Q. Crazypants. You see want you want to. I see nothing but daily life that will continue on as always despite your warnings of DOOM.

So then when Wilkerson told us in 1974 there would be peace between the United States, Russia, China, and Eastern Europe. Are you saying that the United States today is not at peace with Russia, China, and Eastern Europe? Are you telling us this was a zero truth statement made by Wilkerson?

When Wilkerson told us in 1985 that we would see oil well fires in the Middle East. And told us this would be on the order of a smaller holocust. And just five years later we saw 700 oil well fires in the Middle East. Are you telling us this did not happen? Are you telling us this was another zero truth statement made by Wilkerson?

I see what is. I don't ignore the truth. What are you seeing?

Old 05-26-2011, 07:09 PM

3,202 posts, read 4,434,090 times
Quote:
So then when Wilkerson told us in 1974 there would be peace between the United States, Russia, China, and Eastern Europe. Are you saying that the United States today is not at peace with Russia, China, and Eastern Europe? Are you telling us this was a zero truth statement made by Wilkerson?

Regardless of how you try to spin it in 1974 we weren't at war with russia,china,or eastern europe either.Being prepared for war is hardly the same as being at war.We are now at a lower threat level,and eastern european countries are no longer controlled by russia but we weren't fighting them then either so I would say that there is zero truth to your assertion.

If you and I are standing facing each other with guns in our hands and we put them back in their holsters without firing a shot,but continue standing there glaring at each other,we weren't in a gunfight before and we aren't really at peace now.The threat level is merely reduced.....same thing.You would however insist we were in a gunfight before...even with no shots fired.

Old 05-26-2011, 07:15 PM

4,529 posts, read 5,137,790 times
Quote:

When Wilkerson told us in 1985 that we would see oil well fires in the Middle East. And told us this would be on the order of a smaller holocust. And just five years later we saw 700 oil well fires in the Middle East. Are you telling us this did not happen? Are you telling us this was another zero truth statement made by Wilkerson?

Do you think the prediction that we would one day be a peace with the Eastern Block counties and China that earth shattering? We will one day be at peace with North Korea, Iraq and Iran. Leaders pass, ideologies change. It's human nature. Not some earth shattering prophecy.

Predicting oil fire in one of the most unstable regions on the planet is also no huge stretch. It would be similar to predicting a large earthquake in Mexico or a huge hurricane hitting Texas.

Like I said you see what you want/wish to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal