U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2009, 08:42 PM

12 posts, read 15,656 times

Advertisements

when something like this happens you can feel this within you even if your not half asleep but fully awake. its only from personal experience that one can find out for them self!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2009, 08:58 PM

298 posts, read 1,021,554 times
Iv had them a few times. Yeah they are scary, especially the pinned down and something in the room feeling.

Old 12-18-2009, 09:12 PM

2,420 posts, read 4,343,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali786 View Post
buildings ,cars, roads etc all have someone whos put their mind to it an made all these things, like a engineera mecanic an so on , all these things havent just appeard right before our very eyes have they? someones created them. The body the most advanced machine just came to be did it? eyes to see noise to smell skeleton to stand up right etc all wasnt just put in2 place just like that? somethings behind all this and thats god. (think about that for 5 mins) an your saying you dont beleve in god?
You can't seem to wrap your head around the idea of a universe (ie nature) that created itself. I had plenty of time to think about the silly notion of "god", since I grew up southern baptist. This thread is about sleep paralysis.

Old 12-19-2009, 12:50 PM

forget about sleep parlysis lol for just one sec. universe created its self? lol give me a break. you need to just stop watching to much tv i.e nature channels ufo lol documentaries an so on ,thats what we see on tv. all this crap about the world just creating its self, everything and everyone has a creater nothing creates its self. the sun ,clouds earth , rain the seas just happend to just go in to place just in the right places by them self.

Old 12-19-2009, 02:42 PM

Quote:
forget about sleep parlysis lol for just one sec. universe created its self? lol give me a break. you need to just stop watching to much tv i.e nature channels ufo lol documentaries an so on ,thats what we see on tv. all this crap about the world just creating its self, everything and everyone has a creater nothing creates its self. the sun ,clouds earth , rain the seas just happend to just go in to place just in the right places by them self.
So you'd rather believe a book written by psychotics in the Dark Ages than entertain the idea, for a second, that the Universe Itself is intelligent? Seriously, read up on quantum physics and string theory. It's all but been proven that everything is connected on a deeper level, and is part of one vast unified organism. You, too. Call it whatever you want (I call it Nature, of which we're all a part), but it doesn't resemble the world view put forth in the silly koran or bible or whatever it is you've been reading. I didn't get my ideas from TV, by the way. The pagans had the right idea, and then they were killed and/or forcibly converted by people with your mindset, which brings us to the mess we're in today. I'm far more in touch with what you childishly refer to as "god" than somebody who is afraid to look at pictures of the crazy person who founded their religion.

And why would I forget about sleep paralysis? It's the topic of this thread, which you seem to be trying to hijack with your nonsense about djinns

Old 12-19-2009, 04:47 PM

pagans? i dont beleve in books written by man but the word of god. everything that science aint come up with even yet is all in the quran . looks like what you been reading on or researching on over all the years is alot more man said then anything . your living in the dark ages by belevein science has the answer or the pagans lol an not realy asking your self can their be another explanation for this can their realy be a god? Nature creating its self , man was ape then turnd to human, universe is intelligent by it self , yeah it is but but what made it this intelligent? Mans word of all the nonsence that people have been taking all these years has put the world in the sitivation were in today(exaple people with no faith that dont know whats going on around them like you). iv got respect for all religiouns and ask you to not call the quran what u just did an show some respect. hijacked? just wanted to view all the nonsence that comes from atheists mind and how their view is on how the universe came to exist. and i never come across a atheist online lol. good day to you sir

Old 12-19-2009, 05:27 PM

civilized society wheeps on people like you my friend with views like that. talking about sleep paralysis have you even experienced it your self? good day sir

Last edited by ali786; 12-19-2009 at 05:29 PM.. Reason: mistake on spelling

Old 12-19-2009, 05:51 PM

Quote:
civilized society wheeps on people like you my friend with views like that. talking about sleep paralysis have you even experienced it your self? good day sir

Judging by your barely literate posts, you probably couldn't read that I have experienced sleep paralysis, which is why I'm here posting on this thread.

Old 12-19-2009, 05:54 PM

Quote:
pagans? i dont beleve in books written by man but the word of god. everything that science aint come up with even yet is all in the quran . looks like what you been reading on or researching on over all the years is alot more man said then anything . your living in the dark ages by belevein science has the answer or the pagans lol an not realy asking your self can their be another explanation for this can their realy be a god? Nature creating its self , man was ape then turnd to human, universe is intelligent by it self , yeah it is but but what made it this intelligent? Mans word of all the nonsence that people have been taking all these years has put the world in the sitivation were in today(exaple people with no faith that dont know whats going on around them like you). iv got respect for all religiouns and ask you to not call the quran what u just did an show some respect. hijacked? just wanted to view all the nonsence that comes from atheists mind and how their view is on how the universe came to exist. and i never come across a atheist online lol. good day to you sir
Also, I don't owe any silly religious texts (written by people) anything resembling respect. I'd thank you to keep your painfully ignorant comments to yourself and stick to the topic of the thread.

Stop regurgitating my words, please.

Old 12-19-2009, 06:19 PM

111 posts, read 241,385 times
I've never had true sleep paralysis but I have on three occasions during dreams, become concsious of the fact that I was currently sleeping. I guess part of my brain was awake and part of it was sleeping. Anyway, two of the times I tried to wake myself up. One time I couldn't. One time I did with very great effort. The third time, I partially controlled my dream (it was a car chase). Anyway, it hasn't happened in a few years now. It was never a scary experience for me and I never felt the presense of evil.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal