U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 01:31 PM

2,420 posts, read 4,344,818 times

Advertisements

Eeesh.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2010, 01:33 PM

1,304 posts, read 1,938,489 times
Quote:
Those are evil spirits holding u down..I have those as well..just say..may God lift me up in Jesus name and they will move right away..
Funny. They went away for me without doing or saying any of that stuff. I guess they didn't like me

Old 02-25-2010, 02:36 PM

2,420 posts, read 4,344,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by achickenchaser View Post
Funny. They went away for me without doing or saying any of that stuff. I guess they didn't like me
Maybe Jesus likes you extra-special!

Old 02-25-2010, 02:38 PM

3,334 posts, read 5,488,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maryann1256 View Post
Those are evil spirits holding u down..I have those as well..just say..may God lift me up in Jesus name and they will move right away..
Makes me think of "crowd surfing" for some reason.

Old 02-25-2010, 03:29 PM

354 posts, read 709,152 times
sirles: no. like i said and it is proven that the paralysis is caused by mind waking BEFORE the body. hence i know what to do since it happens to me quite a few times. and i don't attribute the sleep paralysis to me not dreaming anymore. like i said, i think dreams happen when you are in deep sleep. and im kind of insomniac, so....

but that is what i meant when i said mind is a very powerful thing. people who experience same phenomena have different interpretation of the reason behind it. i believe in God, and yes of course i thought what happened is some spiritual kind, but when i googled what it is, and then it happened again, i know what to do now.. and it is as if by instinct. i guess my survival mode was kicking in. i believe i did pray, the first time it happened it to me.... and i think i also have the evil presence on the very first time i experienced it...

what movie are you talking about?

Old 02-25-2010, 03:42 PM

1,304 posts, read 1,938,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by creepsinc View Post
Maybe Jesus likes you extra-special!
Even better than that, maybe I am Jesus

Old 02-26-2010, 09:08 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,132,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baket View Post
sirles: no. like i said and it is proven that the paralysis is caused by mind waking BEFORE the body. hence i know what to do since it happens to me quite a few times. and i don't attribute the sleep paralysis to me not dreaming anymore. like i said, i think dreams happen when you are in deep sleep. and im kind of insomniac, so....

but that is what i meant when i said mind is a very powerful thing. people who experience same phenomena have different interpretation of the reason behind it. i believe in God, and yes of course i thought what happened is some spiritual kind, but when i googled what it is, and then it happened again, i know what to do now.. and it is as if by instinct. i guess my survival mode was kicking in. i believe i did pray, the first time it happened it to me.... and i think i also have the evil presence on the very first time i experienced it...

what movie are you talking about?

Well, How can the mind be stopped from waking if it never goes to sleep?...(in my accounting) the paralysis comes over me, AND i AM CONSCIOUS OF IT, BECAUSE i AM NOT SLEEPING!...sometimes when I'm not even in bed..or lying down...I once was sitting reading a book In mid day sunshine....and bamm...I was paralized, and that feeling came to me...the dread feeling...and I did not resist the fear...for I knew nothing could help...only prayer...seems to be the last resort of any merit here with this Phenomena...as I said you are paralized by it...so there is nothing more anyone can do for you...it is a internal thing...it is of the mind...and we have to put mind over matter to resolve it!.

Walking After midnight...a documentary on death and after life...They do an experiement on recording Hypnogogic Brain waves, of someone having this experience.....and then reproducing them in another persons brain, by subjecting them to the recordings in a closed and sealed room...
The Movie / Documentary, It touches on many different concepts and beliefs...But it also tries to explain out of body and Hypnogogic experiences of the old hagg...Which is the term used to explain the paralysis experience we are addressing here.

It is of the mind...Because it is the mind doing it in part....How or why is still up in the air...but it can be triggered by WAVE frequencies....So, If you live near a broadcast tower, or antanna...or other radio tramission lines...You can be suduced or triggered by certain frequencies...band waves ...etc.
The US and other Goverments probably have secret projects going on , trying to utilize this phenomena to their bent agenda of warfare....So the Alluminum foil might be a sound investment?...LOL

Now I know everything vibrates at different frequencies...giving off colour, and sound and light...So if something broadcasts a correct frequency toward you or anyone having these conditions, that you are tuned to...you could be rendard immoble by its vibrating state.

In the Genesis God immobilizes ADAM to split him in to two parts....And then Adam went into a deep sleep....not before!
Are we seeing the simularities/rehash/reruns... in a constant loop in time, somehow distorted and multiplied out in numbers..?
The Paralization, the dreadful feeling of a presence with us, and not being able to do anything in that state of fear...is truly mind shockingly detramental to the conscious, and subconscious mind....which could lead to sleepless dreaming...or should I say dreamless sleeping!

I have moved on...I have out of body experiences now...sometimes I still Get the dread...But I have tried hard throughout my life to be as sinless as possible in this world...So when that Dread comes, I feel I have nothing Evil wants...and although it temps me all the time to sin...I try to do what God has asked first and foremost...and that helps me stay clear of the dread that comes...and even if it does come...I have no sins of any merit to warent fear of , or by it.
And that is how one conquers it....In my mind.

So to say I am sinless would be in error...but that I have asked for forgiveness, and stopped those things of sins of the flesh, and have walked and tired to do What God has asked of me...as a helper...I know nothing more.

But I can say the spirit is trying in some way to prove itself to you...Be it evil or Good is really up to you and your sins...
And only you can deal and be honoest about them to yourself.
And that is what is being searched by God...And or his evil nemesis Satan, and or his minions...

So to say there is nothing to fear, is in part true , if you are sinless...nothing is there to Judge, and so..forgiveness is rewarded!
But if in sin...then what?

I do not Drive because I cannot control the events that take hold of me....But, I haven't had a dreadful event for over 20 years...so I do not think it is narcolepsy..?...for this would be a reoccuring constant state...hmmm
And because I do not drive a Dead Blood sucking vehicle (which God said not to touch the dead blood of X)...I do little polluting of the Earth...So in a round about way, this dread/paralysis condition is saving me woe and wrath,Because I feel it would be detramental for me to Drive, if this condition is uncontrolled by me ....Because the Bible says "Woe to them who harm the Earth" it seems I have no choice!....Funny how that has transpired, out of me being mindful of others welfare, and my condition which could render accedentals to occur to others......I save myself....hmmm

Here is a link to the movie:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096410/

Last edited by Sir Les; 02-26-2010 at 10:25 AM..

Old 02-26-2010, 10:13 AM

2,637 posts, read 11,669,220 times
Quote:
How can the mind be stopped from waking if it never goes to sleep?...(in my accounting) the paralysis comes over me, AND i AM CONSCIOUS OF IT, BECAUSE i AM NOT SLEEPING!
Well that is exactly it - your mind wakes up and becomes semi-conscious but your body is still paralyzed by the hormones that are released during sleep to prevent you from thrashing around too much or attempting to act out your dreams. In this state many people experience hypnogogic hallucinations which vary from person to person based on their own experiences - hence Christians conjure demons while atheists conjure burglars.
Quote:
as I said you are paralized by it...so there is nothing more anyone can do for you...it is a internal thing...it is of the mind...and we have to put mind over matter to resolve it!.
It is a biological thing, a physical thing. Most people only need to avoid sleeping on their backs to be free of it.

Old 02-26-2010, 10:42 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,132,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
Well, How can the mind be stopped from waking if it never goes to sleep?...(in my accounting) the paralysis comes over me, AND i AM CONSCIOUS OF IT, BECAUSE i AM NOT SLEEPING!...sometimes when I'm not even in bed..or lying down...I once was sitting reading a book In mid day sunshine....and bamm...I was paralized, and that feeling came to me...the dread feeling...and I did not resist the fear...for I knew nothing could help...only prayer...seems to be the last resort of any merit here with this Phenomena...as I said you are paralized by it...so there is nothing more anyone can do for you...it is a internal thing...it is of the mind...and we have to put mind over matter to resolve it!.

Walking After midnight...a documentary on death and after life...They do an experiement on recording Hypnogogic Brain waves, of someone having this experience.....and then reproducing them in another persons brain, by subjecting them to the recordings in a closed and sealed room...
The Movie / Documentary, It touches on many different concepts and beliefs...But it also tries to explain out of body and Hypnogogic experiences of the old hagg...Which is the term used to explain the paralysis experience we are addressing here.

It is of the mind...Because it is the mind doing it in part....How or why is still up in the air...but it can be triggered by WAVE frequencies....So, If you live near a broadcast tower, or antanna...or other radio tramission lines...You can be suduced or triggered by certain frequencies...band waves ...etc.
The US and other Goverments probably have secret projects going on , trying to utilize this phenomena to their bent agenda of warfare....So the Alluminum foil might be a sound investment?...LOL

Now I know everything vibrates at different frequencies...giving off colour, and sound and light...So if something broadcasts a correct frequency toward you or anyone having these conditions, that you are tuned to...you could be rendard immoble by its vibrating state.

In the Genesis God immobilizes ADAM to split him in to two parts....And then Adam went into a deep sleep....not before!
Are we seeing the simularities/rehash/reruns... in a constant loop in time, somehow distorted and multiplied out in numbers..?
The Paralization, the dreadful feeling of a presence with us, and not being able to do anything in that state of fear...is truly mind shockingly detramental to the conscious, and subconscious mind....which could lead to sleepless dreaming...or should I say dreamless sleeping!

I have moved on...I have out of body experiences now...sometimes I still Get the dread...But I have tried hard throughout my life to be as sinless as possible in this world...So when that Dread comes, I feel I have nothing Evil wants...and although it temps me all the time to sin...I try to do what God has asked first and foremost...and that helps me stay clear of the dread that comes...and even if it does come...I have no sins of any merit to warent fear of , or by it.
And that is how one conquers it....In my mind.

So to say I am sinless would be in error...but that I have asked for forgiveness, and stopped those things of sins of the flesh, and have walked and tired to do What God has asked of me...as a helper...I know nothing more.

But I can say the spirit is trying in some way to prove itself to you...Be it evil or Good is really up to you and your sins...
And only you can deal and be honoest about them to yourself.
And that is what is being searched by God...And or his evil nemesis Satan, and or his minions...

So to say there is nothing to fear, is in part true , if you are sinless...nothing is there to Judge, and so..forgiveness is rewarded!
But if in sin...then what?

I do not Drive because I cannot control the events that take hold of me....But, I haven't had a dreadful event for over 20 years...so I do not think it is narcolepsy..?...for this would be a reoccuring constant state...hmmm
And because I do not drive a Dead Blood sucking vehicle (which God said not to touch the dead blood of X)...I do little polluting of the Earth...So in a round about way, this dread/paralysis condition is saving me woe and wrath,Because I feel it would be detramental for me to Drive, if this condition is uncontrolled by me ....Because the Bible says "Woe to them who harm the Earth" it seems I have no choice!....Funny how that has transpired, out of me being mindful of others welfare, and my condition which could render accedentals to occur to others......I save myself....hmmm

Here is a link to the movie:
Walking After Midnight (1988)

Oh...I thought I'd add this....When I was five years old...I sowed some seeds outside for the Birds...as they were getting sick, and we (my Brother) were tending to them...And the Bird seed we were using contained different types of seed...hemp Marijuana was in it...
And soon we had no more Money to buy more seeds...for the many Birds we were finding ill...So we sowed the seeds we had left, to make more seeds for the birds...

Soon after sowing and growing these seeds...The shadowman came into to our Apartment through the bedroom window, "LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT"....And after sevral tries to get passed me in my crib...as I kept sounding the alarm...THIS SHADOW ENTITY OF BLACKNESS...Shushed me..And I became paralized....I could not move nor speak....as I tried to sound the alarm a third time...But could not!...and then I was put under a deep sleep...

Yep...That is why over the span of my life...I have sought out this shadowman...and I found some reference in the Exodus, and MOSES, and the tent of meeting...

Sinless as child...Sowing seeds for the Birds?...God loves the Birds and feeds them what?...SEEDS!....So sowing seeds is part of the first instruction and reason God made US...to be helpers in the Garden...Sinlessness...is part of the key! ...DOing the service is the other part...Amen?

So that is why I say it is spiritual...Because of that first event I witnessed as a child...and the shadowman....

Hope it helps you?

Old 02-26-2010, 10:56 AM

5,165 posts, read 8,555,152 times
I have experienced sleep paralysis, but only once. It was strange to say the least. Nothing spiritual about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal