U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 10:54 AM

914 posts, read 1,691,181 times

Advertisements

I love reading true stories and watching documentaries. There's nothing better than reading a book about history and learning the biography about a musicans climb to stardom, or even a documentary about religion.

The other week, I found a book called Communion, (Bestseller) which was about this man who was supposedly abducted by an alien and his life shattered in the following weeks, thinking he had gone crazy.

I read 30 pages of this non-fiction novel and I couldn't sleep! I didn't want to wake up with wires coming out of my rectum, not pleasant. I stayed awake for hours waiting for a smooth silverish gray amoeba to kidnap me. I really believed it! (My imagination gets me in a lot of trouble at my age.)

But it hit me; Although I believe in ghosts as i've had a vivid encounter, who believes in aliens, and why or why not?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2009, 11:04 AM

53,209 posts, read 31,697,395 times
Quote:
Ever been abducted by an alien?
Hmmm.. I was abducted by an alien, I think he was from Mexico. My parents refused to pay the ransom he demanded, and after about 2 hours, he returned me and paid my parents a lot of money just to get rid of me..

Another time I was abducted by a beautiful woman who wanted me to be her husband, and then I woke up...

Old 01-29-2009, 11:35 AM

4,538 posts, read 8,601,974 times
You know about the radio show COAST TO COAST AM WITH GEORGE NOORY don't you?

I had an encounter with a particularly angry ghost while backpack camping in the Virginia mountains. I like to tell the story about it when camping with others, sitting around a fire at night. Typically, folks get real quiet while I'm telling it, and then drift off to their sleeping places. And also typically, they'll say "We wish you hadn't told us that story last night" the next morning

Old 01-30-2009, 09:37 AM

15,607 posts, read 38,621,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuteishungry View Post
I love reading true stories and watching documentaries. There's nothing better than reading a book about history and learning the biography about a musicans climb to stardom, or even a documentary about religion.

The other week, I found a book called Communion, (Bestseller) which was about this man who was supposedly abducted by an alien and his life shattered in the following weeks, thinking he had gone crazy.

I read 30 pages of this non-fiction novel and I couldn't sleep! I didn't want to wake up with wires coming out of my rectum, not pleasant. I stayed awake for hours waiting for a smooth silverish gray amoeba to kidnap me. I really believed it! (My imagination gets me in a lot of trouble at my age.)

But it hit me; Although I believe in ghosts as i've had a vivid encounter, who believes in aliens, and why or why not?
Communion was also a movie. It used to scare the hell outta my kids when they were younger. But of course, they wanted to watch it!

Old 01-30-2009, 09:39 AM

15,607 posts, read 38,621,563 times
I am holding out hope that I will be abducted and relentlessly probed for hours by aliens at some point - hopefully soon!

Old 01-30-2009, 01:43 PM

4,214 posts, read 3,128,104 times
Not yet. That space probe is taking forever to reach Earth.

Old 01-30-2009, 08:24 PM
NCN

21,147 posts, read 23,584,930 times
I am sorry I can't tell you about it. They told me if I talked to anyone about it they would come back and get me. Shhhhh!

Old 03-11-2009, 07:04 PM

50,863 posts, read 41,920,812 times
If it's a beautiful alien, then I wouldn't mind the idea one bit.

Old 03-11-2009, 09:38 PM
ECG

42,606 posts, read 2,613,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post
Hmmm.. I was abducted by an alien, I think he was from Mexico. My parents refused to pay the ransom he demanded, and after about 2 hours, he returned me and paid my parents a lot of money just to get rid of me..

Another time I was abducted by a beautiful woman who wanted me to be her husband, and then I woke up...

LMAO...You are too funny

Old 03-11-2009, 10:13 PM

61,303 posts, read 81,196,112 times
yes and she forced me to marry her.
but i escaped ha ha ha ha.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal