Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2009, 07:49 PM

257 posts, read 407,424 times

Advertisements

UFO's exist, because people see things in the sky that they don't know what they are. It's rather aliens are real that is the debate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2009, 07:50 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
i think we see and hear stuff that are not happeing on this plain of experience.

Old 11-13-2009, 08:53 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,423,256 times
Ufo's and aliens do exist, even if the government doesn't know about them.

Old 11-13-2009, 10:46 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
no i believe that we ufo's exist. if i beleave that ufo's. i would be gone.

Old 11-15-2009, 07:25 PM

3,650 posts, read 9,209,220 times
If anyone has a translation, I'd appreciate it.

Anyway -

Quote:
Originally Posted by dspguy View Post
In regards to the comments about "those aren't parachute flares!" I don't know what they are, but somebody was up there in a helicopter flying around and reporting on it. If a reporter really thought it was anything "not of this world" it would be the biggest scoop ever in the history of reporting.

That's what I love about UFO-enthusiasts, they see what they want to see and ignore all other evidence contrary to their beliefs. Much like religion.
Ironic, as that's what I love about UFO- and religion-bashers, they only see what they want to see (ie nothing) and ignore all other evidence to the contrary and refuse to even consider possibilities.

I love the "well by golly there was a helicopter up there reporting it" thing. Well that plus someone here who touts themselves as an astronomer saying there's nothing up there certainly closes the book on this one.

Old 02-21-2010, 07:08 PM

2 posts, read 2,962 times
ooooh yeah! **** yeah they do! im a soilder and i could tell you that theres some **** i wish i never seen.. one night i was doing a dismount on the edge of dyela, iraq and then out of the black ski we saw lights... yeah, like 20 of us! our comander got on the coms with comand and were like, "do we have aerial support out here?" they said it a no fly zone. so my 1sg was like then why the **** is there **** in the ski? they replied with, "What lights?" there was nothing on raydar. im a PFC and i was looking at the camander like should we be getting ready for an attack sur? he looked at me and said, "son you dont need to hear this. go back in the stryker and man the 50." i was already ****in my self. i have never seen anything like it.. it was like a light that had no patteren of light changing. it moved from side to side in such a way that i know that it was not a helicopter or any off our prototypes. if there are really serios poeple that have seen some **** then i would really like to hear it. sad when nobody belive you.. even when a report was documented and witnessed by 20+ others...

Old 02-22-2010, 12:40 AM

30,891 posts, read 36,937,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
iv'e seen some weird lights in the sky but can't realy say i've seen a definite ufo... just wondering if some of you have seen a real space ship. my ship is kinda leaky but still runs good..
By the way, that's b-e-l-i-e-v-e not beleave.

And yes, I have seen UFOs. I saw 3 this past New Year's Eve from a parking lot in Palm Springs. My friend spotted them first. They were round orange lights. I told him they were probably helicopters, but these things were very high in the air (above the 8500 foot mountain peaks near Palm Springs). And they moved back and forth very quickly. Then they disappeared quicly as well. By the end, I was convinced they really were UFOs because they did not move like typical helicopters or airplanes. There were other people in the parking lot who saw them, too.

My friend said we should look in the paper about them the next day. The people in the parking lot said these things never make it into the paper because the government covers it up. I agreed. I also think the mainstream press has its own kind of groupthink going on and systematically ignores these kinds of stories.

Old 02-22-2010, 05:56 AM

8,652 posts, read 17,234,865 times
One just landed in my backyard....Is it still a UFO if I know what it is?

Old 02-22-2010, 07:52 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,756,720 times
I it landed in your back yard and you still don't know what it is you can call it an Unidentified Stationary Object. Now, how many have seen USO's.

Old 02-22-2010, 08:34 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,562,088 times
here's something for skeptics and believers. ghost claimed to be captured on photo after road accident in Chile.

YouTube - Fantasma al pie de su cadáver
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal