U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 05:50 PM

40,051 posts, read 32,394,810 times

Advertisements

Here's what I want to know: do ghosts believe in me?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2009, 02:00 AM

8,567 posts, read 15,445,136 times
Originally Posted by Fred314X
Quote:
Do trees believe in you?
LoL, if a tree falls in a forest and no one is there to hear it did the falling of a tree still made a sound?

Old 03-16-2009, 07:55 AM

4,512 posts, read 7,091,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post

yes, sir, some just might ... has to be so ... online ....

Old 03-16-2009, 08:36 AM

995 posts, read 1,266,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by effie briest View Post
yes, sir, some just might ... has to be so ... online ....
Ghosts...spooks...etc they are just the different names different cultures attach to the race of Jinns. These Jinns are created from fire just as the Angels are created from light and Man from earth. These Jinns are somewhat like us in that their are male&female Jinns. They bear children. In fact they breed much much more than humans..something like 4 Jinns to 1 human. They have very long livespans...hundreds maybe thousands of years . There are Christian jinns, muslim jinns, buddhist jinns, atheist jinns etc - each follow its own beliefs.
They are unlike us in that they are not visible to us except in certain situations. They can move very fast and can even get into our bloodstreams or brain. Thus the cases of exorcisms etc etc. There are good jinns and there are bad. Thank God, He has made the jinns invisible to most humans..

Old 03-16-2009, 11:00 AM

12,172 posts, read 16,526,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky D View Post
Originally Posted by Fred314X Do trees believe in you?
LoL, if a tree falls in a forest and no one is there to hear it did the falling of a tree still made a sound?
Lol, if a husband speaks and his wife isn't there to hear him speak, is he still wrong?

Old 03-16-2009, 11:22 AM

1,577 posts, read 3,500,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
Lol, if a husband speaks and his wife isn't there to hear him speak, is he still wrong?
lol, if a wife speaks and the husband doesn't listen, is she actually saying anything? lol j/k !!!

Old 03-16-2009, 01:47 PM

4,325 posts, read 5,597,320 times
I believe ghosts are very real. They are just former humans that are confused. When a person has no idea what is in store when we die, it can be very confusing. The ghosts hang around because they either think they are still alive or they have unfinished business they want to take care of, although they can't finish it because they are spiritual beings. The best thing to do is to help them be aware that they are dead and they have to go towards the light, so to speak. The light is actually more advanced beings that can help them find their rightful place.
The "demons" aren't real. Nothing of the spiritual world can hurt you. They can scare the crap out of you though! If you raise your spirituality, they won't come near you because they (dark souls) don't like you because they know they can't harm you. If you have low self esteem, scared, or just plain miserable, they can mess with you because your "energy" is what's drawing them.
My girlfriend had two ghosts in her house. Everyone who has been to her house had seen them move things, scare them by appearing to look scary, bounce the bed, etc. I'm the only one who hadn't seen them because everytime I went there, they left. My energies are much higher and they don't like it and go away until I leave. She told me they would come back. We saged her house after she got the crap scared out of her in the middle of the night. Her and I both had sage and as we went around the house, we told the negative to leave and I blessed every room. They haven't been back since. That was about 3 months ago. At the time, she was going through some terrible things in her life. I believe she drew them to her. She is still going through some rough stuff but it's getting better and no ghosts.
If you keep an open mind, stay calm and talk to them, you can help them move on.

Old 03-16-2009, 01:50 PM

4,325 posts, read 5,597,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Yes because they can see you (your energy and your soul condition)!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal