Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 08:16 PM

2,404 posts, read 3,937,484 times

Advertisements

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2009, 07:07 PM

219 posts, read 567,227 times
I'm not sure which is worse.
The nut jobs who spread this crap or the nut jobs who believe it.

Old 10-14-2009, 07:15 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,407,499 times
NO! Don't use the tinfoil. It amplifies your brain signal making it easier for "them" to read your mind!@!!!!@@##@!!

Old 10-14-2009, 08:16 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,695,943 times
Well, I could make a big long post about this, so I'll try to keep it to the most pertinent points.

First, and importantly, I DO NOT believe that this is any kind of genocide, or eradication of the "useless eaters" program, but that stuff makes for some neat stories, especially now, during halloween season.

I always thought it was alot of crapola, until this past January 3rd, a Saturday, just before noon, when I witnessed what was to become a day long spectacle I had never seen before, or since. Which is what peaked my interest to do some research. A clear blue sky was filled with aircraft, dumping loads of this stuff into the sky behhind them. One could watch as this stuff slowly settled toward the ground. By 2 pm the sky was completly hazed over, with only diffuse sunlight coming thru. By 5 pm it was a completly dark grey, overcast sky resembling the sky I'd see during a winter evening when I grew up in Michigan.

By 90 minutes after sunset, the sky was clear, and the stars were visible again. Even the local weathermen were mystified by this overcast, as they had forecast a beautiful sunny day from beginning to end. Somewhere between noon and 1 pm I did witness two aircraft side by side, The one spraying was slightly higer in altitude, and the other "observer" (as I call it) was just slightly behind and just a bit lower than it's counterpart, leaving no trail of any sort behind it. Maybe about 10,000 ft making a turn from a south heading to an easterly one, right above downtown Cape Coral, and head out over south Ft Myers. This was what I needed to see to convince me I wasnt just seeing some kind of airshow, or anomalous weather at work. So, yes, I believe the "Chemtrails" exist.

Anecdotal evidence. I maintain boats, large, and small for a living. For a few weeks after this, each time I washed down a boat for the first time since witnessing this, I was washing a greyish, fine powder off the white surface of the boats. The stuff was everywhere, from Cape Coral, to Naples, as far east as the Franklin locks on the Caloosahatchee river. In other words, everywhere I went. Havent seen this since.

The "research". If "they" wanted us dead, they would just spray us with nerve agent and be done with it. I'm not buying it. There is, in all that research some things that relate to defense department experiments utilising the "HAARP" array in Alaska, and other similar devices that may be used for communications with submarines, and other military in far distant locations, and other things that speculate that this is a part of the super secret "star wars" missile shield defense experiments. Whilst this is also probably erroneous, it is likely closer to the truth.

Why I feel this is the case. When I look back at the date and time of what I had witnessed, It was the day Isreal had made an incursion into the Gaza strip. The aircraft I was seeing appeared about an hour before the news came over the main stream media that said incursion had occured. The direction from which most of originated was from the north. Tampa, FL (150 miles to my north) home of the US military's "southern command" would be a primary location to "shield" , or enhance communications from in the event of a militarily sensitive event such as a military movement in the Middle East.

Other evidence. While I occasionally see these trails during the summertime, they are quite rare in Florida during that time. Perhaps not as rare further north. My thoughts are that at higher altitude, the air is indeed much cooler. The higher flying aircraft hit certain areas with differing pressures, and temperatures that make the trails visible, dissipating at different rates, or lingering for longer periods of time. In Florida, it's just plain hot, we dont see the trails here in the summertime. But as fall sets in, the air aloft gets colder again. I started noticing them again a few weeks back, and they are growing in commonality with each passing day. I believe these are just common contrails. They are nothing like what I observed on January 3rd, which were at much lower altitude, and just a whole lot more blatant in nature.

The bottom line. I believe "chemtrails" exist, but they are a product of our military, and are there as a defense mechanism to keep us safe. No harm is meant to us, but there are of course many "secrets" the military must maintain. We will likely never know the true purpose of these trails, until the technology is so outdated that it is obsolete. I dont expect that to occur in my lifetime. But I dont see my neighbors dropping like flies everytime a plane flies over and leaves a contrail behind it, so I wont worry about them. They'll do their job, I'll stick to mine.

Old 10-14-2009, 08:20 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,282,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick St John View Post
I'm not sure which is worse.
The nut jobs who spread this crap or the nut jobs who believe it.
You can just keep posting this over and over.

Old 10-15-2009, 01:12 AM

24,358 posts, read 22,917,347 times
I listen to Coast to Coast all the time but chemtrails and crop circles are two topics that really bore me. They have weirdos as guests and much of it is crazy but it is fun to listen to the callers relate personal stories and see who believes what. And some of the shows are very interesting and make you wonder. George Noori does a good job.
Chemtrails, crop circles and global warming theory get lumped in the "Highly improbable" category.

Old 10-15-2009, 01:56 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,512,908 times
Sigh.

So lots of you don't believe it. Go ahead and go outside and take a deep breath. Take lots of deep breaths. The aluminum will turn what's left of your brains to jello.

I'll stay here in my apartment, with a good air filter and a few good remedies for taking the metals out of my body, and look at the beautiful view from my deck, and remark that what used to be clear air all across the miles of valley that I can see is now a white haze ALL OF THE TIME, no matter the weather.

Yeah, go ahead and breathe deep.

Old 10-15-2009, 02:06 AM

23,496 posts, read 23,835,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
Sigh.

So lots of you don't believe it. Go ahead and go outside and take a deep breath. Take lots of deep breaths. The aluminum will turn what's left of your brains to jello.

I'll stay here in my apartment, with a good air filter and a few good remedies for taking the metals out of my body, and look at the beautiful view from my deck, and remark that what used to be clear air all across the miles of valley that I can see is now a white haze ALL OF THE TIME, no matter the weather.

Yeah, go ahead and breathe deep.

Old 10-15-2009, 02:20 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,512,908 times
See? What'd I tell ya?

Old 10-15-2009, 02:23 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,266,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
See? What'd I tell ya?

Nailed 'em!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal