Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 01:03 PM

3,491 posts, read 8,581,684 times

Advertisements

I don't recall seeing a natural perfect pyramid the size or even an 1/8th of the size of the great pyramid on earth.

MontanaGuy here is a good reason for the cover-up

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2009, 01:06 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,916,589 times
Default Aaaannnnd here's more "Proof"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
Pyramids come in all angles. However nature doesn't produce straight edge perfect pyramids. This one seems to match the angle of the Great Pyramid. I think another reason why there is something interesting in this photo is because how NASA treated it. In their archives, they never named it with the other "blank" and "overexposed" images.
I love it when conspiracists have access to iMovie, YouTube and some spare time (since no-one will hire the obsessed, after all...)

Never took a geology course, did you? Ever seen fractured obsidian? Lots of angular surfaces which when placed in strong direct sunlight will produce a nice "pyramid" appearance, especially in a blurry video from the '60s.

Obsidian on Flickr - Photo Sharing! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/masonmarsh/2900402730/ - broken link)

or...

http://www.rsiphotos.com/images/phot...r_Basalt2B.jpg

(gotta be an alien pyramid, right?)

Hey! It's a pic of New york city's skyline, complete with alien monsters!

http://www.geos.ed.ac.uk/geography/hutton/basalt.jpg

or this obvious pyramid dwelling place/landing site/temple?

http://image46.webshots.com/47/3/39/...9UfUSBF_fs.jpg

or this dedication to the God of fertility!

http://image09.webshots.com/9/8/85/1...0ANylLu_fs.jpg

or..

http://www.animachina.com/images/Mars_Statue2.jpg

(It's a known illusion, but what if this had been photographed on Mars or Luna?)

and these..

http://static.panoramio.com/photos/o...l/20701004.jpg

...obviously proves that aliens, readily capable of cross-galaxy travel by warping space and time with ease, decided to build a few rock pyramids for their use while visiting our lowly planet. or our moon.

I mean, pyramids PROVE alien intelligence, right? Always! That must be why some folks wear them, made from tinfoil, on their heads!

http://www.ilovebonnie.net/tinfoil-hat.jpg

Let's get real here folks. There's a conspiracy Theorist for every conceivableconspiracy, wouldn't you say?

Old 08-10-2009, 01:12 PM

8,734 posts, read 13,818,525 times
Quote:
I don't recall seeing a natural perfect pyramid the size or even an 1/8th of the size of the great pyramid on earth.
Who is to say you have seen any pryamids natural or man-made, anywhere near that size other than here on earth. I just said that the only limits to their size of natural forming pyramid structures is only based on the environment where it is forming. So it is not impossible. Is this your hobby- conceving of government conspiracies? I simply put this under, "too big of a secret to keep." And in this case, it would have been broadcasted over every media outlet.

I found this aerial photograph, probably taken by NASA of a used pyramid junk yard for all the rejects of less than perfect pyramids that are now used for scrap. It is a huge yard.

Last edited by PanTerra; 08-10-2009 at 01:22 PM..

Old 08-10-2009, 04:23 PM

3,331 posts, read 5,956,158 times
I think a basic question is being missed...why would aliens (if they exist) build pyramids on the moon? There's no air, no water, no other life froms, and no natural resources (other than minerals, of course). What would be the point of it? A monument to what? I mean, if you're going to build something like that, you must have a reason. I don't think that they would just say, "This is a nice place for a pyramid. Let's put one here."

Old 08-10-2009, 04:26 PM

8,734 posts, read 13,818,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullback32 View Post
I think a basic question is being missed...why would aliens (if they exist) build pyramids on the moon? There's no air, no water, no other life froms, and no natural resources (other than minerals, of course). What would be the point of it? A monument to what? I mean, if you're going to build something like that, you must have a reason. I don't think that they would just say, "This is a nice place for a pyramid. Let's put one here."
It's an antenna array.

Old 08-10-2009, 05:49 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,623,378 times
gsoboi wrote:
Quote:
MontanaGuy here is a reason for the coverup
I noticed that the pyramids are mentioned but we have physical evidence that it took a long time for the builders of the pyramids to get it right because there are earlier pyramids that didn't have the right proportions and they often collapsed. I honestly think it's our own ego that is trying to portray mankind as some sort of super race. Also, you are suggesting that somehow the scientists at NASA and other places have become aware of our alien genetic connection but you fail to describe how these scientists became aware of it in the first place. Are aliens sending them messages that the rest of mankind are unaware of? It's extremely far fetched to say the least. I do enjoy your enthusiam though and this isn't intended to ridicule you. I'm just saying that you need some serious evidence to support such an incredible theory.

Old 08-10-2009, 06:32 PM

4,474 posts, read 5,413,393 times
Quote:
..... Does this mean that man at some point in the remote past had the capibilty of getting to the moon and build these structures?....
No, it means that you've bought into a very poorly contrived and executed conspiracy theory hoax.

Old 08-10-2009, 09:28 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,600,599 times
The next thing you know, someone will come along and say that aliens from far-away planets came here and started our great civilizations. Wait a minute...

Old 08-10-2009, 09:36 PM

1,266 posts, read 1,799,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
The next thing you know, someone will come along and say that aliens from far-away planets came here and started our great civilizations. Wait a minute...

YouTube - Dramatic Look

Old 08-10-2009, 10:24 PM

3,331 posts, read 5,956,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanTerra View Post
It's an antenna array.

No doubt. It always amazes me that so many people cannot accept that we are a fairly remarkable species that actually accomplished things on our own without the help of aliens or a god. Why so little wonder or faith in ourselves?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal