Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-03-2011, 07:42 PM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
There's no need to insult me. I addressed the post gsoboi78 in the first place, you only signed on so that you could start insulting (as usual).
I did not insult you...My insult was directed at sites like beyond top secret.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2011, 10:03 PM

17 posts, read 19,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee9786 View Post
UFOs = govt projects kept secret until they want to "evolve" into their "golden age." Aliens are lying demons manifesting themselves in an image that's a product of our age. Specifically fallen angels Genesis 6, 2 peter, Jude.

They are not our progenitors/creators like they want you to believe. We can't "evolve" to their state of being to a higher "consciousness."
Yes we are able to evolve to a higher state of consciousness than even they are capable of, that's what they don't want you to know.

Old 08-03-2011, 10:31 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,066,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanTerra View Post
What? No scale? They look like flourite xtals.
That was my thought also.

Old 08-04-2011, 05:14 AM

896 posts, read 1,864,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee9786 View Post
UFOs = govt projects kept secret until they want to "evolve" into their "golden age." Aliens are lying demons manifesting themselves in an image that's a product of our age. Specifically fallen angels Genesis 6, 2 peter, Jude.

They are not our progenitors/creators like they want you to believe. We can't "evolve" to their state of being to a higher "consciousness."
How do you know?

Old 08-04-2011, 09:12 AM

6,156 posts, read 7,218,316 times
gabfest the sphere is very interesting. Doesn't really look like anything from a space shuttle but there appears to be some other breaking news!

UFO at the bottom of the Baltic Sea? Radar detects large circular artificial object on the sea floor.

FoxNews.com - Breaking News | Latest News | Current News

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-...-on-sea-floor/

Old 08-04-2011, 02:57 PM

6,222 posts, read 4,008,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi78 View Post
gabfest the sphere is very interesting. Doesn't really look like anything from a space shuttle but there appears to be some other breaking news!

UFO at the bottom of the Baltic Sea? Radar detects large circular artificial object on the sea floor.

FoxNews.com - Breaking News | Latest News | Current News

Mysterious UFO-like object spotted on sea floor | Crave - CNET
That's a neat find. It's estimated to be about 180 ft. in diameter! I hope we hear (uncensored) more.

Here's more breaking news.'Two suns' spotted in China defy explanation - Technology & science - Space - Space.com - msnbc.com

Old 08-04-2011, 03:00 PM

711 posts, read 1,511,303 times
Im surprised that nobody has commented on why we bombed the Moon. I thought the explanation given by NASA was insultingly funny.

Old 08-04-2011, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
That's a neat find. It's estimated to be about 180 ft. in diameter! I hope we hear (uncensored) more.

Here's more breaking news.'Two suns' spotted in China defy explanation - Technology & science - Space - Space.com - msnbc.com

This is also explained
Quote:
The double sun image is an effect of optical refraction, Kaler said, but it's a "pretty darn rare" one, and one not fully explained by science.

"I doubt it's been computer modeled," he said. "There must have been some blob of atmosphere somewhere that caused this truly spectacular phenomenon, which in a sense is a mirage."

Old 08-04-2011, 03:59 PM

6,222 posts, read 4,008,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
This is also explained
Astronomer Kaler gave his thoughts, yes. He gave his hypothesis and said it was one that was not fully explained by science. There are other options. His hypothesis is just that and is respected as such.

Old 08-04-2011, 05:03 PM

Kaler said the optical refraction is not fully explained by science. There are no two suns I assure you...As a photographer I deal with these lens refractions often, and sometimes even purposely capture them in my images.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal