Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 09:34 AM

3,491 posts, read 8,581,684 times

Advertisements

This is a great video. It may shed some light on what NASA REALLY found on the moon. 6:57 really sent chills down my back!

What is interesting is that NASA cataloged all the photo frames of the apollo moon missions including frames that are "blank" or "overexposed". How ever there was one frame that NASA says was overexposed that was completely left out of the official catalog. I wonder why? through initial exposure corection and high contrast noise reduction, you can see why they left it out. The image shows what appears to be a pyramid on the moon! But whats really strange is that there seems to be an international cover-up of potential artifacts found on the moon. Does this mean that man at some point in the remote past had the capibilty of getting to the moon and build these structures? and if so, how did they get to the moon? through the help of their "gods" (ETs)? Whats also interesting is that there are pyramids on Mars as well. I think the answers to many of these questions may lead to the fact that our human beginnings didn't start on Earth. Think what that would do to many religious beliefs and seems like one of the big reasons for this scientific cover-up. Add to the fact that they are covering up the extraterrestrial presence. ancient structures on the moon may in fact be both man made and made by ETs.

Apollo frame exposure of photo taken on the moon. (Apollo 17 NASA Lunar photograph AS17-136-20680)

link on government's site: http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/AS17-135-20680HR.jpg

above ground image taken over Mars

Great Pyramids on Earth

Cydonia Region (near the face on Mars)

Listen to Karl Wolfe

Last edited by gsoboi; 08-10-2009 at 10:07 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2009, 11:14 AM

7,915 posts, read 18,623,378 times
I know you're really into this stuff and it is kind of interesting but I was underwhelmed by the first video. The second one raised some interesting questions but I have to ask you this question. If we really did discover evidence that there were structures on the moon that were not natural and were clearly manufactured or constructed by intelligent beings why would we have to keep that a secret in the first place? Afterall, one of the primary missions of NASA is to look for evidence of life. I don't believe that civilization would collapse just because we discovered we were not alone and people would just accept it if they were presented with substantial evidence. Also, aliens, if they really exist, are not attacking us so what would cause all of the paranoia if we knew they were real?

Old 08-10-2009, 12:05 PM

8,734 posts, read 13,818,525 times
What? No scale? They look like flourite xtals.

Old 08-10-2009, 12:20 PM

I think its the same reasons they are covering up UFOs. You can't tell part of the story without telling the whole story. But I think the discoveries could have some serious implications on our origins and could shake up mainstream creation stories of today's modern religions. The human story may not have began on Earth. What if it were to come out that today's modern humans are hybrid ape/aliens? We still have not found the missing link in the so called evolution theory. That by itself is enough reason to keep it secret. But of course there are other BIG reasons why they would keep this secret. (panic, political and economic reasons)

PanTerra. I agree that if there were a point of reference we could tell how far away this object is. If its far away, clearly its a huge artificial pyramid. I will say this. the angles of this mystery pyramid and the Great Pyramid in Egypt seems to match. Can that really be a coincidence?

Old 08-10-2009, 12:25 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,931,696 times
Statistically, it is near certain that there is other life in this universe.

Statistically, it is even more certain that we will never know about each other.

Old 08-10-2009, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
I think its the same reasons they are covering up UFOs. You can't tell part of the story without telling the whole story. But I think the discoveries could have some serious implications on our origin and could shake up mainstream creation stories of today's modern religions. That by itself is enough reason to keep it secret. But of course there are other BIG reasons why they would keep this secret.

PanTerra. I agree that if there were a point of reference we could tell how far away this object is. If its far away, clearly its a huge artificial pyramid. I will say this. the angles of this mystery pyramid and the Great Pyramid in Egypt seems to match. Can that really be a coincidence?
Yeah, without scale, nothing is clear about it. Also, why couldn't it be coincidental since naturally forming structures do match the the shape of the pyramids. Perhaps the pyramids were modeled after some naturally occurring feature. There are plenty of examples in mineraolgy. Look at Magnetite, flourite, and all the entire Spinel group of minerals. It is a pretty common shape.

Old 08-10-2009, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanTerra View Post
Yeah, without scale, nothing is clear about it. Also, why couldn't it be coincidental since naturally forming structures do match the the shape of the pyramids. Perhaps the pyramids were modeled after some naturally occurring feature. There are plenty of examples in mineraolgy. Look at Magnetite, flourite, and all the entire Spinel group of minerals. It is a pretty common shape.
Pyramids come in all angles. However nature doesn't produce straight edge perfect pyramids. This one seems to match the angle of the Great Pyramid. I think another reason why there is something interesting in this photo is because how NASA treated it. In their archives, they never named it with the other "blank" and "overexposed" images.

Old 08-10-2009, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Pyramids come in all angles. However nature doesn't produce straight edge perfect pyramids. This one seems to match the angle of the Great Pyramid. I think another reason why there is something interesting in this photo is because how NASA treated it. In their archives, they never named it with the other "blank" and "overexposed" images.
Sure it does, I have several on my shelf across from me in my office right now that are perfect angles. That is what these minerals produce. Very sharp edges more perfect (as if something can be "more" perfect, hehe) than what humans can produce. The molecular structure determines it. The builders of the Egyptian pyramids would be so envious of these pyramids. I also notice that some of the 'pyramidal' features are either 3-sided or 4-sided, much like several other naturally occuring structures.

Old 08-10-2009, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanTerra View Post
Sure it does, I have several on my shelf across from me in my office right now that are perfect angles. That is what these minerals produce. Very sharp edges more perfect (as if something can be "more" perfect, hehe) than what humans can produce. The molecular structure determines it. The builders of the Egyptian pyramids would be so envious of these pyramids.
Nature is not going to produce a perfect and straight pyramid at the scale of the great pyramid.

MontanaGuy here is a reason for the coverup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuX5Zek6sro

Last edited by gsoboi; 08-10-2009 at 01:13 PM..

Old 08-10-2009, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Nature is not going to produce a perfect and straight pyramid at the scale of the great pyramid.
Why not? What would limit it? How big could one could grow would be dependent on the environment. - gravity, the media in which it would form - available compounds in solution, etc. Beside, this picture looks like a photomicrograph.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal