Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2010, 08:57 PM

7,058 posts, read 12,286,115 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvmycountry View Post
Hmmmm, if you listen to Vrillon's voice you can hear the english accent.. This is one I'm having a hard time to digest!!
Me too. That's one of MANY reasons why I am undecided on that one. What I found interesting about it though was the level of smarts it would take for a hoaxer to interrupt television for such a large area (for that long). If it was a hoax, it was done very well.

Anyways, check out this news report from DC's local Fox affiliate. Also, take note of the "worm like" UFO filmed over Texas. This UFO is called by some a "space serpent". As crazy as it may sound, this is an unusual UFO that has been filmed all over the world and in space (by NASA).

YouTube - UFOs - Are we alone? FOX 5 Washington DC UFO Story

Old 08-31-2010, 09:46 PM

884 posts, read 714,120 times
That was an interesting article. And have we ever been givin an "official explanation for the lights over Phoenix?

Old 08-31-2010, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvmycountry View Post
That was an interesting article. And have we ever been givin an "official explanation for the lights over Phoenix?
Military flares (eventhough the military has strict rules against dropping flares over a major populated area).

Anyways, here is a three part documentary some of you might like. I found it interesting.

Part 1

YouTube - Did aliens build the pyramids? (1of3)

Part 2

YouTube - Did aliens build the pyramids? (2of3)

Part 3

YouTube - Did aliens build the pyramids? (3of3)

Old 09-01-2010, 04:00 AM

896 posts, read 1,861,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbancharlotte View Post
PLEASE, do some research man.
You Tube seems to be a good place to do most of your 'research'.

Old 09-01-2010, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northsider View Post
You Tube seems to be a good place to do most of your 'research'.
No offense northsider, but you didn't even know that YOUR OWN COUNTRY had released their secret files on UFOs. I live "on the other side of the pond" and I knew more about this topic in your neck of the woods than you did. That much has already been proven on this thread.

YouTube - UFO ON THE NEWS IN IRELAND

Mexico's armed forces has confirmed this sighting.

YouTube - UFO Diclosure & Footage on CNN & Fox News

And then there's this historic UFO sighting made by the Apollo 11 crew IN SPACE! Hmmmm? They've been sighted on the ground, in the air, and in space. What could they be IF THEY ARE NOT OURS?

YouTube - Apollo 11 UFO

Last edited by urbancharlotte; 09-01-2010 at 06:41 AM..

Old 09-01-2010, 12:35 PM

Quote:
No offense northsider, but you didn't even know that YOUR OWN COUNTRY had released their secret files on UFOs. I live "on the other side of the pond" and I knew more about this topic in your neck of the woods than you did. That much has already been proven on this thread.
No offence taken. It's very probable that per head of population, we too in Ireland have those who delude themselves.

Oh yeh... officially we don't have 'secret files'... but naturally we have records of sightings of UNIDENTIFIED flying objects. Objects which are neither fake nor from some far flung galaxy.... merely unidentified.

Old 09-01-2010, 01:05 PM

Quote:
No offence taken. It's very probable that per head of population, we too in Ireland have those who delude themselves.

Oh yeh... officially we don't have 'secret files'... but naturally we have records of sightings of UNIDENTIFIED flying objects. Objects which are neither fake nor from some far flung galaxy.... merely unidentified.
In all fairness, over 90% of UFO sightings can be explained in down-to-Earth conventional terms (just because it can be explained doesn't mean that the official explanation is true though). However, how does one explain the NUMEROUS sightings made in space by astronauts? Many of these UFOs (in space) have been filmed by astronauts as well. Once a sighting is made in space, we can automatically rule out an airplane, weather ballon, military flares, swamp gas, and all of the other non-sense excuses that come from "skeptics".

It is true that "unidentified" means just that. However, you must understand that the word "unidentified" has been made popular by folks that don't want us to know the truth. Before we knew aliens were flying those crafts, we called them "flying saucers". Once we recovered a crashed craft (and saw who was flying it) we went into cover-up mode. The first order at that point was to stop calling them "flying saucers" and for good reasons.

By us calling them a "flying saucer", we were admitting that intelligently controlled crafts shaped like saucers were flying over our skies. The problem with that is we did not (and still don't) have the technology to fly a saucer shaped object the size of a semi-truck silently and without air displacement of any kind. This is why we no longer called them "flying saucers". It would be like half-admitting the truth. The perfect lie is total denial (even if it means denying the shape of the objects).

As for the skeptics that push the whole idea of these crafts being secret military planes are full of it. These types of crafts have been reported for literally thousands of years. Some of the earliest such reports can be found in many religious text (UFOs were often thought to be the "crafts of the Gods").

Here is a series that shows some of the ancient aliens' evidence.

Part 1

YouTube - Ancient Aliens 2010: The Evidence pt 1/9
Part 2

YouTube - Ancient Aliens 2010: The Evidence pt 2/9
Part 3

YouTube - Ancient Aliens 2010: The Evidence pt 3/9
Part 4

YouTube - Ancient Aliens 2010: The Evidence pt 4/9
Part 5

YouTube - Ancient Aliens 2010: The Evidence pt 5/9
Part 6

YouTube - Ancient Aliens 2010: The Evidence pt 6/9
Part 7

YouTube - Ancient Aliens 2010: The Evidence pt 7/9
Part 8

YouTube - Ancient Aliens 2010: The Evidence pt 8/9
Part 9

YouTube - Ancient Aliens 2010: The Evidence pt 9/9

Old 09-02-2010, 05:20 AM

Quote:
However, how does one explain the NUMEROUS sightings made in space by astronauts?
Define numerous please?

Sorry, I didn't look at the You Tube clips. If all your claims are true I find it strange that your source for authoritive citation is mainly You Tube.

Maybe I'll upload a series of photos taken by myself... they are not photoshopped or manipulated in any way. Yet all who look at them say they are UFOs of some description. Couldn't be further from the truth. Very easy to deceive the eye. Conjurers who entertain us do it all the time.

However if someone becomes entrenched in their belief that there's a conspiracy by governments of the world to withold some vague 'truth' from the people I think that is all a discussion becomes.... a series of conspiracy theories.

Are there UFO's? Yes.

Are they 'manned' by beings from some other planet? A resounding No!

Look back through the thread and you'll see why. Or even look for You Tube clips that dispute the clips you upload.

Old 09-02-2010, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Define numerous please?

Sorry, I didn't look at the You Tube clips.
Sorry, I didn't read any of your post after this statement.

Old 09-03-2010, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Sorry, I didn't read any of your post after this statement.
Can't see anything in the charter that says I must look at any You Tube clips.

You say you didn't read my post eh? Fair enough. As you didn't respond to my simple question or respond to my other fair comments I think other contributors to this thread can draw their own conclusions now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal