Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 07:53 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,669,506 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
If you study the Bible, you will come across the story Christians refer to as the rapture of the church. There will be a time in the future when Christ will remove all true Christian believers from off the planet. Now, when this event occurs, and especially after Christians have been talking about it for so long. You would think this would be the final slam dunk revealing the Christian faith as true. However, I believe God's adversary is already working on a plan that would convince earths general population that this event did not orginate with the God of the Bible. Of course, such a deception would have to be programmed into the minds of earths general population, long before the actual event occurs. The people on earth would have to first think possible that someone could be abducted by some unseen force. Thus, we now have alien abductions. Earth's populace are now being programmed, and prepared, for a great deception.

Years ago way back in the 1970s, I recall reading a paper that was an account given by a UFO abduction victim. In the paper, the person stated he was given information about a future event. He stated a time will come when a great peace maker will come to rule the nations. And when he arrives, all people who oppose his rule will be removed from earth by the ships of light(UFO's), that will be under the control of this future peace maker. Now the Bible speaks of such a global peace maker to come, yet the Bible tells us, he will not bring peace, but rather war. And the Bible calls this man, the Anti Christ. The rapture of the church as spoken of in the Scriptures will occur just before this man makes his sudden appearence. Yet, I believe this event will not be considered an act of the Biblical God, but an alien abduction, orchestrated by the peace maker who will then make his appearence. It will be thought by most to be a purging of Christians, who's beliefs would not harmonize with this new leaders theology, and authority. And the world will then view this event, as a good thing.

I understood the story, because I was aware of the Biblical account. However, what I found most interesting, is the fact that this story was the same account as the one found in the Bible. However, it was spoken from an opposing viewpoint.

UFOs are real, and they are here for a reason.
Finally we would get some room around here!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-09-2009, 01:56 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,970,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanMolstad View Post
UFOs are not real, they are invented by men's imaginations
If they are not real, why then do they appear both on radar, and sonar?
And why have they been chased by jet fighter pilots. These reports are to numerous to ignore.

Old 09-09-2009, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Finally we would get some room around here!!!!!!!!!
Well, you would have more room for the next 7 years. Yet after that, most of earth's population will be tossed into the lake of fire.

Old 09-09-2009, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northsider View Post
Oh sorry, I thought this thread was about UFOs.

Rapture? When did that come into any bible?

Anyway... back to the topic of UFOs.

Isn't it strange that in this day of technogical advances in the photographic field that not one clear photo exists of what people call alien spacecraft?
The Alien spacecrafts are more of a spiritual apparition, than a solid object. And that is why they appear so illusive. And John Keel, who is considered an authority on UFO's, believes their true origin could only be understood from a religious point of view. He states this, because they demonstrate the same traits found in age old Demonology. However today, they seem to have updated themselves for our present age. Your best source of information about why UFO's are here, will be found both in the Bible, and the contact stories. I might also point out, that some people who were being abducted, and in a moment of fear cried out to Jesus Christ for help. They discovered that their abduction immediately ended. It appears, those UFO entities really hate the name of Jesus Christ. LOL

Consider link below.
http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0109/a...s-stopped.html

Last edited by Campbell34; 09-09-2009 at 03:28 AM..

Old 09-09-2009, 04:11 AM

3,067 posts, read 4,103,480 times
Quote:
If they are not real, why then do they appear both on radar, and sonar?
And why have they been chased by jet fighter pilots. These reports are to numerous to ignore.
Again,,,all there is is fun stories, the type you might hear around a campfire.

But not a single real bit of proof that you can point to as conclusive.

Old 09-09-2009, 04:59 AM

7,084 posts, read 14,861,633 times
Quote:
The Alien spacecrafts are more of a spiritual apparition, than a solid object. And that is why they appear so illusive. And John Keel, who is considered an authority on UFO's, believes their true origin could only be understood from a religious point of view. He states this, because they demonstrate the same traits found in age old Demonology. However today, they seem to have updated themselves for our present age. Your best source of information about why UFO's are here, will be found both in the Bible, and the contact stories. I might also point out, that some people who were being abducted, and in a moment of fear cried out to Jesus Christ for help. They discovered that their abduction immediately ended. It appears, those UFO entities really hate the name of Jesus Christ. LOL

Consider link below.
Alien Abductions Stopped By the Name of Jesus Christ
.....And.....the award for innovative mythology goes to........

Old 09-09-2009, 12:21 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,813,426 times
Quote:
I dont believe that any proof of real UFOs has even been found.

All the so-called proof always comes down to the same 2 basic things...

#1 - you got a cool story.
A story that you might hear around a campfire.
A story where you got UFOs flying around the sky, and a government covering it up right behind them.

#2 - you got fuzzy photos.
Does not matter if it was taken with a cellphone camera or the best video camera known to mankind, it will still always be fuzzy....

Because the whole thing is just made up...
They say seeing is beliving.... you may end up eating your words someday. That has happened to A LOT of skeptics.

Old 09-09-2009, 02:47 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,600,599 times
Quote:
But not a single real bit of proof that you can point to as conclusive.
Proof, proof, proof. One gets tired of this. According to history (well, OK, I mean history based in Europe), until the autumn of 1492 there was no proof that the Earth was round. People believed it to be flat. Does that mean it was flat until conclusive proof was demonstrated?

So you say there's no concrete proof for the existence of UFOs. Completely true...but that doesn't mean they don't exist. It just means there's no concrete proof.

Close the thread now? Or has someone got some conclusive proof laying around?

Old 09-09-2009, 03:44 PM

4,474 posts, read 5,413,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Proof, proof, proof. One gets tired of this. According to history (well, OK, I mean history based in Europe), until the autumn of 1492 there was no proof that the Earth was round. People believed it to be flat. Does that mean it was flat until conclusive proof was demonstrated?

So you say there's no concrete proof for the existence of UFOs. Completely true...but that doesn't mean they don't exist. It just means there's no concrete proof.

Close the thread now? Or has someone got some conclusive proof laying around?
Just out of couriosity, how many people "back then" were trying to make money off of the Flat Earth idea?

Old 09-09-2009, 05:09 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,600,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxisMundi View Post
Just out of couriosity, how many people "back then" were trying to make money off of the Flat Earth idea?
I'm sure there were quite a few sensationalist "Flat Earth" pamphlets. And ranting religionists? That can't possibly be a recent phenomenon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal