U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2015, 08:03 PM

4,245 posts, read 3,269,255 times

Advertisements

George Nory's credibility is sterling as he openly admits that he does not believe everything on his show.

He is an entertainer, he knows it, and admits as much.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2015, 08:22 PM

2,050 posts, read 816,892 times
I quit listening because the topics became boring mostly about technology and stuff Im more into the aliens ghosts and conspiracies.

Old 03-02-2015, 02:16 AM

35,317 posts, read 46,686,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper Nova View Post
Art Bell IS C2C, that is why i don't listen anymore. George Noory is a hack collecting a big paycheck. Like others have said of Noory, very condescending and in my opinion a phony. Can't wait for Art's return.......a true passion for late night talk.

~Michael
Art returning would be great, does he have plans to return?
I've noticed Noory has stopped acknowleding Art at the end of his show, rather ungrateful as it was Art who built that latenight empire that George has turned into a platform for RWNJs and drunks recounting their dreams. Much as i dislike Noory he's the only talk format show on at 4-5am when i'm in my car.
Arts brief return with Dark Matter was well received by this fan but then he just walked away from it leaving a lot of diehard fans like me in the lurch.

Old 03-02-2015, 03:36 AM

1,369 posts, read 2,069,690 times
I liked the show when Art Bell had it. When George took it over I stopped listening. I just didn't care for him at all.

Old 03-03-2015, 09:44 PM

8,930 posts, read 4,594,317 times
George is a right winger. He acts like he believes his guests but he wouldn't have a SHOW if he had no guests. It's basically all entertainment , don't take it seriously....

Old 03-18-2015, 03:43 PM

248 posts, read 302,111 times
Try Caravan to Midnight with John B. Wells - he recently went to pay per listen status ($5 a month subscription) but he's a good interviewer with, often, very good guests. There's several shows up available on Youtube; I would highly recommend the #100 anniversary show with Richard Dolan - it was fascinating and the guest and host really hit it off. The Catherine Austin Fitts interviews are always good, no matter who does them.

Old 03-21-2015, 10:57 PM

13,900 posts, read 11,909,522 times
Nory is a cool guy. To be able to sit there and listen to the insane things he has to listen to, and act like he believes it and validates his guests by taking them seriously? Wow, the man's got talent. I'd be cracking up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
George is a right winger. He acts like he believes his guests but he wouldn't have a SHOW if he had no guests. It's basically all entertainment , don't take it seriously....
So whats wrong with that?

Old 03-25-2015, 07:25 AM

22,223 posts, read 20,056,048 times
Anybody know what's up with Radio Ground Zero? The usual website I could streamline it on doesn't load any more. I can get it fine on another website but then at 1:00 AM EST it goes off and I'm stuck listening to Coast To Coast AM. I just like the choice of the two depending on the topics being discussed.
Good show this weekend on Coast to Coast. Missing 411 author named David Paulides talked about numerous missing persons cases thru out our national parks and the governments seeming reluctance to fully investigate them.

Old 03-25-2015, 08:25 AM

19,572 posts, read 15,672,292 times
I get the daily morning newsletter on what happened the night before.

Old 03-26-2015, 08:02 PM

8,381 posts, read 3,373,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Anybody know what's up with Radio Ground Zero? The usual website I could streamline it on doesn't load any more. I can get it fine on another website but then at 1:00 AM EST it goes off and I'm stuck listening to Coast To Coast AM. I just like the choice of the two depending on the topics being discussed.
Good show this weekend on Coast to Coast. Missing 411 author named David Paulides talked about numerous missing persons cases thru out our national parks and the governments seeming reluctance to fully investigate them.
I agree - David Paulides episode was really good!

I don't know what happened with Radio Ground Zero - is that a pay to listen radio show?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal