Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2012, 10:33 AM

3,359 posts, read 7,325,741 times

Advertisements

You know...I actually feel like taking a field trip to a 'Toy R' Us' today, and seeing if they have ouija boards for sale...

We have one here in town...I should go see, and take camera...this could be fun...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2012, 08:12 PM

317 posts, read 528,178 times
has anyone ever used an ouija board in front of a live tv audience?

Old 03-05-2012, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post
You know...I actually feel like taking a field trip to a 'Toy R' Us' today, and seeing if they have ouija boards for sale...

We have one here in town...I should go see, and take camera...this could be fun...
I never did go to Toys' R Us...

On the way there I turned away...

Nothing good has ever come from the board...and all I could do was replay all the accounts of people who have used and dabbled...and never is it good...

So although i was going there only to take a photo, to see if the store actually carried them...I changed my mind while enroute...

Cause with my inquisitive nature, I may of ended up buying one...and I didn't want to do so...so I just did not go there...

I've heard enough stories, and am convinced that the use of such a device can and will only further complicate ones life...with issues beyond ones control...

Life is hard and difficult enough as it is, without having to deal with weird odd supernatural entities, and bad luck...

I need things to go right in my life, not wrong...so I decided not to go to store...and I'm glad I made that decision...

Old 03-05-2012, 03:34 PM

249 posts, read 803,488 times
There is a specific way to get rid of a Oijai board. Something about crossing over a river or body of water. Look it up, follow the directions, and get gone from it. It is truly not a toy.

Old 03-05-2012, 10:21 PM

24,120 posts, read 32,475,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post
I never did go to Toys' R Us...

On the way there I turned away...

Nothing good has ever come from the board...and all I could do was replay all the accounts of people who have used and dabbled...and never is it good...

So although i was going there only to take a photo, to see if the store actually carried them...I changed my mind while enroute...

Cause with my inquisitive nature, I may of ended up buying one...and I didn't want to do so...so I just did not go there...

I've heard enough stories, and am convinced that the use of such a device can and will only further complicate ones life...with issues beyond ones control...

Life is hard and difficult enough as it is, without having to deal with weird odd supernatural entities, and bad luck...

I need things to go right in my life, not wrong...so I decided not to go to store...and I'm glad I made that decision...
Good move! I have known some people who have resolved NEVER to touch one again - but have - with dire consequences.

Old 03-06-2012, 07:55 AM

I have something very odd I'll share, when I get off of work...very odd...

Old 03-11-2012, 08:31 AM

317 posts, read 528,178 times
What happens if you put a bible on an ouija board?

Old 03-11-2012, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsa71 View Post
What happens if you put a bible on an ouija board?
Not something I would try...that would be like 'playing' or 'toying' with 'god' and the 'devil' at the same time...or 'light' and 'dark' or how ever one chooses to interpit other worldly forces...

I know I'd never do it...

People who have never seen or been witness to 'the odd side'...have no idea....

Not sure if that's good or bad...good in that they get spared witnessing stuff that is custom fit to terrorize or gross the hell out of ya...

Bad in the sense, they never properly prepare for what awaits, and go through their whole lives blind..or partially blind...always insisting because it didn't happen to them, it doesn't happen to no one...

I have a fearful respect, for the other world...enough to know not to play or toy with it unessicarily...

Old 03-11-2012, 12:05 PM

Default Another question I have...

You know how like on TV...or in the movies...like say the 'Evil Dead'...

Remember when the campers went down into the basement of that cabin, and played that recording of that Dr reading from the 'book of the dead'...

The Dr is reading a spell from the book, that arouses the spirits back to life or something...

But here's what I've always wondered...when spells like that are read, even though it's a movie, does it matter to 'spirits'?

Will they, would they, respond, regardless of whether the audible is coming from a movie, or the radio, or being read in real life?

Kind of like if your walking down the street...and you hear your name being called...does it matter if it's coming from a live person, or a recorder or over the radio...either way, when you hear your name being called, it will cause you to pause and pay attention...

And if real life 'spells' to summon the 'dead' or 'evil spirits' are being read in movies, then re played in theaters and homes all across the land...I wonder what kind of effect that has??

Unlike athiest, who have no imagination, and lack the ability to ponder things...I'm just the opposite...

I love to consider and explore all possibilities...

Old 03-13-2012, 11:53 AM

4,320 posts, read 4,785,487 times
Do you have an electric stove ??? Turn all the burners on.. when they are glowing cherry red hot.. GO PLACE YOUR HANDS ON THEM.!!!

That is basically the same thing as messing with one of those EVIL VILE SATANIC tools!!

There is only one place any Ouija board belongs... In the flames of destruction of a very big fire.

They should be against the law - they are against God's Law!! You are crossing over into very dangerous territory. Many people have lost their lives or their mind(s). Quit playing with FIRE!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal