Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2010, 01:45 AM

5,452 posts, read 11,251,217 times

Advertisements

The Lutz couple are dead now, but it might be very interesting to hear what their children would have to say about what happened back in 1975. They also lived in that house.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2010, 02:02 PM

5,519 posts, read 7,109,883 times
I would like to know why so many people say no to Ouigi Baords? It seems like a harmless game. What has everyone experienced when using one? Please give details...

Old 12-21-2010, 03:38 PM

19,714 posts, read 20,244,680 times
I think that will be my new thing, when something bad happens in my life, I will just blame it on excessive ouija board use as a child...

Old 12-23-2010, 09:05 AM

8,534 posts, read 7,404,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
I would like to know why so many people say no to Ouigi Baords? It seems like a harmless game. What has everyone experienced when using one? Please give details...
It opens portals to the darkside.

Old 12-24-2010, 10:45 PM

860 posts, read 2,716,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
Just read my story posted here. When you give a spirit permission to use your body to create an effect in the physical realm, you basically invite them in.And then they must have more power, I don't know? I think that taking photos and doing recordings, other forms of ghost hunting ,is a hobby but using a oujia board , provoking or asking for help as I did is just a mistake. There must be some spiritual law at work because what happened to me still defies logic. I am an everyday mom and wife but I know for sure that these things are real due to what happened 20 years ago.

At the time of my experience I had no idea about these rules and just never tinkered with all of it again. I think if you really want to try ghost hunting, you should talk to a knowlegable person or at least read up. Even if you are not religious, learn the spiritual laws about protecting your energy. Its not just jibberish, its crucial info.

For me its just Ghost Adventures on TV. Poor Aaron, Zach's sidekick claims an evil spirit from a haunted bar has made his life a living hell and he is no longer with his wife for her own protection. Those guys do some stupid things!

Old 12-25-2010, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hart4july View Post
Just read my story posted here.
Where is it posted, did I miss something?!

Old 12-26-2010, 01:41 PM

860 posts, read 2,716,348 times
Quote:
When I was young I had the ability to feel spirits and lived in a haunted house that my Mom (who has zero interest in paranormal activity) later confirmed had her one and only encounter in. That was only one year, in Minneapolis.
This continued in my youth when I would go certain places. I have a degree in theater costume and had to spend time alone in a few theaters and the Ft Wayne History Center. Very uncomfortable! I would just say aloud "please don't let me see you!". It worked!
Well as a young woman I visited a bar/restaurant that some friends owned with my boyfriend, had a few drinks and listened to stories of a cat ghost(which brushed against my BF's leg starting the whole talk) and it was revealed the place had once been a brothel / gambling/ speakeasy one on each of the 3 levels. And that a prostitute had committed suicide and was the main haunt, moving a plant each night that it was put in the "wrong spot". Also a man "cook" ghost in the kitchen. Just a haunted place.

We were playing darts and I was losing to these pros, I have astigmatism and NO eye-hand coordination.Most of my darts failed to even hit the board. I went to the restroom and emboldened by drink, spoke to the prostitute spirit and asked her to help me win the dart game and that I believed in her. Being a pretty young woman I thought she may relate to me.

Well I walked right out and my next two darts flew as if guided by unseen force exactly to the numbers necessary to win. The others told me, I had ignored to scores as I was just having fun. Two darts and I won with a perfect score.Everyone was awe struck. I laughed all the way home and revealed to my boyfriend what I had done.

Well soon tiny scratches began appearing on my body, I will not say where.Female areas. Tiny little crosshatch patters like a kitten with the ability to make a pattern. I clipped my nails in disbelief. I lived with my boyfriend and we could not figure it out.Two weeks it went on and horrified we called the friend. I was not religious at that time, but was Christian and she told me to tell the spirit/demon to leave in the name of Jesus. I did and it stopped. 20 years later and I have never had another problem like that. I am a practicing Christian and now I rarely feel if a place is haunted, just an odd feeling but no experiences. I am overly sensitive to the emotions of others but God can use that in me.
And that's just the way I like it, so no more ghost hunting for me! Be careful folks!
Here it is again, I have reposted my own entry!

There's even more that happened that night but the important part of the story is that I engaged a spirit for help in the physical realm. Which is what the tarot and oujai board essentially is. I really don't enjoy telling this story, I wish my ghost story was more the type you could tell around a camp-fire. Its really disturbing to tell. The scratches that I awoke to , I later saw a special on TV about "cutting" and they resemble the patterns that these people make. I have never done anything like that so its embarassing that I woke up with these marks. I can assure you they were not self inflicted.

I am grateful that I had enough faith at the time to call for help and end it,all I can say is that I have posted this embarassing tale to hopefully make people think carefully how they "ghost hunt". Its fascinating to watch the shows and go to a haunted house, but you really have to understand spiritual law before interacting. I choose not to interact!

Old 12-26-2010, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Here it is again, I have reposted my own entry!

There's even more that happened that night but the important part of the story is that I engaged a spirit for help in the physical realm. Which is what the tarot and oujai board essentially is. I really don't enjoy telling this story, I wish my ghost story was more the type you could tell around a camp-fire. Its really disturbing to tell. The scratches that I awoke to , I later saw a special on TV about "cutting" and they resemble the patterns that these people make. I have never done anything like that so its embarassing that I woke up with these marks. I can assure you they were not self inflicted.

I am grateful that I had enough faith at the time to call for help and end it,all I can say is that I have posted this embarassing tale to hopefully make people think carefully how they "ghost hunt". Its fascinating to watch the shows and go to a haunted house, but you really have to understand spiritual law before interacting. I choose not to interact!

Oh sorry, I actually did read that days ago but did not make the name/story connection. My bad, thank you for reposting.

Old 12-26-2010, 02:59 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,454,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitlock View Post
Murderer Ronnie De Feo had this to say about the Amityville murders: There was no ghost no demon period. Just cold blooded murder.
There was a tv program on back in October 2010 around Halloween that highlighted this psychic Jackie Barrett. She went to visit Ronnie DeFeo in prison and helped him with his demonic possession.

Home - www.jackiebarrett.com

This is the tv program, it was very interesting.

Amityville: The Final Testament (TV 2010) - IMDb

Old 12-26-2010, 05:37 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Ghost Adventurers on the Travel Channel is the best show in my opinion. They have caught plenty of spirits on camera and the "Frank's Box" and Ovilus they use are so incredible! I like Paranormal State as well that's my second fave ghost show.
This show sounds interesting, do you know what days this show comes on, i have to try and figure out what channel travel channel is on Sat not cable for Calif. We have dish network.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal