U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 08:02 PM

97 posts, read 257,957 times

Advertisements

I live in Ocala,Florida and I hunt. The best Florida places to spirit hunt is Sain Auguatine,Florida. And Rosewood,Florida. They both have a lot of history. If you dont know about Rosewood,Florida I encourage you to read about it or see the movie.
I have seen a tremendous amount of spirit activity in both areas. And have captured the most of it on camera.
The ghost hunters has been in St. Augustine several times but I dont know if they have been to Rosewood or not.
I have experienced many contacts before, my first time was in Bethel,Ohio at the old Bethel Hotel.
An entity lived with us for several years, and yes the little girl was a full apparition I have several eye witnesses who actually seen the little girl whos mother called her Monica. That was her little girl that died at 8 months old.
This was in about 1980. In Bethel,Ohio.
The old Florida such as St. Augustine has a lot of history it was founded in around 1450's, that is the oldest town in the U.S.A.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2010, 08:48 PM

1,777 posts, read 4,407,923 times
of course there's activity in ohio, nothing but morons generating all sorts of EVP with the hot air and static lol

Old 01-18-2010, 09:19 PM

Default keep thinking that

Its obvious you have never tried to hunt or experiment with spirits. Open your closed mind.
They are truely out there.
No BULL!!!!

Old 01-19-2010, 07:56 AM

16,081 posts, read 25,719,314 times
It's frightening for some...

Old 01-20-2010, 09:41 AM

7,373 posts, read 13,534,777 times
I watch those shows all the time on tv. I dont think i have ever seen anyone find, capture, communicate with a spirit/ghost. They are like "ooh something touched me" and then they go back and watch the tape and the wind blew.

Old 01-20-2010, 11:31 AM

Default Touch

Some do touch. For the most part you can capture them on film, depends on where you go to hunt. Go some place that is known for hauntings or a lot of history.
Then start taking pics at random.
I think it is cool. I enjoy it very much.

Old 01-20-2010, 12:37 PM

16,081 posts, read 25,719,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skel1977 View Post
I watch those shows all the time on tv. I dont think i have ever seen anyone find, capture, communicate with a spirit/ghost. They are like "ooh something touched me" and then they go back and watch the tape and the wind blew.
Paranormal State does, their very objective when they go to a location and bring in some well known credible mediums as well.

Old 01-20-2010, 01:49 PM

19,895 posts, read 16,875,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARRELL-N-FLORIDA View Post
Its obvious you have never tried to hunt or experiment with spirits. Open your closed mind.
They are truely out there.
No BULL!!!!

I truly believe you because i am a believer. When you experience things that cannot absolutely be explained, and you have witnessed things, you just know, and i have. For the non believers, don't worry, because some day, they just may experience something they don't want to experience. And that could be soon. I don't go Ghost Hunting, the experiences have been in the house, good things not bad. So yes i believe you, and the non believer's will talk logic, they think. Until that day that they experience, they will not believe, don't worry, some of us are just more intune to what is going on.

Old 01-20-2010, 01:55 PM

1,289 posts, read 2,507,301 times
I've never hunted and I think I'd be too scared to. I've had a few sightings but don't go looking. I do find the subject interesting though.

I used to know a guy who did hunt but he stopped after he took something from a site and had bad things start happening until he returned it.

Old 01-21-2010, 04:17 PM

Default Full apparition

I was about 19 or 20 this was about 1980. I was going with a lady and after a little while she ask me to spend the night, being young I didnt say no. So later on that night I felt someone touching my hair and my shoulder, it was just us two in the whole apartment bldg.
This kept up during the course of the night. The next night the same thing happend but with a twist, our covers were pulled completely off the bed. Well she woke up and I am trying to figure out what just happend.
She put the covers back on and it happend again.
Well by this time we both are really freaking out.
No matter how many times we put the covers back on, this happend again.
By the way....did I tell you that the lady I was spending tiime with was my ex-wifes close friend. My ex-wife and I used to baby sit her little 8 month old girl. See after we divored her and I got together. But any way during my marriage her little girl had died. So when we got together I guess her little girl some how connected with me in her spirit. We lived right across the hall from each other and that is how we knew each other.
So later on in weeks this little girl came up to me in full form and she stood and was looking at me right in the eyes. I was totally freaked out. I didnt say anything to my lady friend. Later on that night while we were watching TV the little girl walked in the living room full figured my girlfriend said oh my God its Monica. Her little girl that died at 8 months old.
She was so freaked out, but she calmed down and just said I am glad to see you, and Monica stayed and lived with us for many years that we were together. This took place at the OLD BETHEL HOTEL IN BETHEL,OHIO.
I hope with all my heart that the mother of Monica reads this and she will 100% confirm all of this.
There are good and playfull spirits and then their are the very bad ones.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal