Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 02:04 PM

14,076 posts, read 20,528,322 times

Advertisements

Why is it that the UFO nuts are willing to accept any answer to that old question except one...no, they don't exist.

No matter how many times it's said or how flakey the proof of UFO's, the "no" answer is always rejected.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2010, 02:11 PM

7,076 posts, read 12,347,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Nor is it proof.

I can play that game, too...

Philosophic burden of proof - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Think about it.
Good point!!!

Here is a video of a former Arizona Governor that admits to seeing a massive UFO over Phoenix in the 1990s. In this video, the Governor even admits how he "joked" about the situation (during a press conference to the public) in an effort to make people think it was not a real sighting.

YouTube - real UFO sighting during CNN broadcast

Here is a rather long video of credible witnesses who have all sworn to testify what they have seen before Congress.

YouTube - U.F.O DISCLOSURE PROJECT -FULL VERSION

At this point in the game, I think it is time to break the "code of silence" and acknowlege the FACT that we are not alone. Your thoughts please... ALL opinions are welcomed!!!

Old 02-23-2010, 02:13 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,045,063 times
How can you come clean on something which is by definition, unidentified?

Old 02-23-2010, 02:24 PM

1,895 posts, read 3,415,903 times
crazy thread...i can't view any of the vidoes at work, but i'm willing to bet it isn't anything that hasn't been heard or seen before...simple fact is, we won't know if there's UFO's out there, until they drop by for a visit, and the paparazzi get video proof.

trying to convince people there are UFO's out there with out proof is just a waste of time...if you believe in UFO's and enjoy reading about them, then keep it as such...join a UFO group where you can be with others that believe the same.

Old 02-23-2010, 02:45 PM

3,018 posts, read 3,566,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbancharlotte View Post
This is an old topic that seems to be getting some press lately.

YouTube - Obama, UFO Disclosure & First Contact

I am curious. How many of you still don't believe that aliens exist and why? Also, would a full disclosure of their existence from our President change your own regious beliefs? Do you feel that they (the aliens) should leave us alone? I am interested in reading some of your responses.
I am SO glad you brought this up.

Obama is a 'grey' out to subvert humanity toward slavery. We all know that.
But did you know that they control the internet too?
If I disappear or this thread is 'wiped clean' you'll know where to find me!

Anyone who doesn't see that is drinking the ******* Kool-Aid like their life depends on it!

Don't let their screens of deception overwhelm you!
THIS IS A POLITICAL ISSUE!!!!

YouTube - They Live trailer

Old 02-23-2010, 02:49 PM

1,895 posts, read 3,415,903 times
Quote:
Good question. And the answer is they are infact Identified Flying Objects (IFOs if you will). IFOs that have crashed on this planet many times. Alien bodies were found, recovered, and examined.

I will not post a video link to the 1947 Roswell Alien autopsy video due to its graphic nature. However, any of you can look up that old "black and white" video on youtube. Could that video be a hoax? Possibly (and HIGHLY unlikely). After watching that video for myself, I am convinced that these beings do exist (and that the Government is hiding it from us).

If posting such a graphic video is not against city data TOS, someone let me know and I will be happy to post it.

One more note to all of those that don't believe UFOs (or aliens exist). Is it fear, religion, or "something else" that keeps your mind from being able to entertain such an idea? In my mind, I firmly believe in things that I have never touched with my hands (God being one of those things). So why is a belief in aliens (that have been video taped) is so difficult for some of us?
show the video, i want undenyable proof that will convert me to a UFO believer...i mean, if it's in a video, it's GOT to be real!!

Old 02-23-2010, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugerjitsu View Post
show the video, i want undenyable proof that will convert me to a UFO believer...i mean, if it's in a video, it's GOT to be real!!
Here is the dead body of one of those Roswell aliens. Real or not, you be the judge.

YouTube - ROSWELL ALIEN

The problem is, you shouldn't have to be the judge. The Government should just come clean with what they know. As for that autopsy video, I feel it is too graphic to show. Also, I am not sure how "real" it is because there is some conflicting info on it. It could very well be a real video that has lots of "disinformation" surrounding it to make one second guess it authenticity. When researching this topic, Government disinformation is one of many cover-up tactics (so I have found).

Last edited by urbancharlotte; 02-23-2010 at 03:42 PM..

Old 02-23-2010, 03:42 PM

897 posts, read 1,591,963 times
Quote:
Good question. And the answer is they are infact Identified Flying Objects (IFOs if you will). IFOs that have crashed on this planet many times. Alien bodies were found, recovered, and examined.

I will not post a video link to the 1947 Roswell Alien autopsy video due to its graphic nature. However, any of you can look up that old "black and white" video on youtube. Could that video be a hoax? Possibly (and HIGHLY unlikely). After watching that video for myself, I am convinced that these beings do exist (and that the Government is hiding it from us).

If posting such a graphic video is not against city data TOS, someone let me know and I will be happy to post it.

One more note to all of those that don't believe UFOs (or aliens exist). Is it fear, religion, or "something else" that keeps your mind from being able to entertain such an idea? In my mind, I firmly believe in things that I have never touched with my hands (God being one of those things). So why is a belief in aliens (that have been video taped) is so difficult for some of us?
Because so many of those videos turn out to be hoaxes and the most they've gotten as a credible source is, "I can't tell either way" by "experts".

Are there such things as UFOs? Yes, of course there are since it stands for UNIDENTIFIED Flying Object. Let's not forget that the first recorded sighting of UFOs in the 20th century turned out to be a group of experimental planes. I'm more inclined to believe that what people have witnessed have been experimental flying weapons or machines that are being tested than visiting aliens.

Forget the government and any cover up or conspiracy theories. If it is possible for aliens to come down and hover over our cities like that Texas video claims then how come the aliens don't just make themselves known? Why don't they land in the middle of Time Square and say, "Hey, we're here"?

Or, if they've crash landed so many times why has it always been in a remote area and not in an urban environment? I can understand the government keeping them secret but why are THEY keeping themselves secret? Doesn't make sense.

But just for poops and giggles I'll join in the fun and give you my own theory. What if they are actually not from another planet but they're really us? See, they really come from a future where time travel is possible and they've come back to study their predecessors. Most of them are anthropologists but, every once in a while, you'll get the occasional criminal or bored teenager who comes back and causes some havok. So probing is the future's equivalent to cow tipping and the ones that crashed in Roswell were actually shot down when they tried to steal some classified info or equipment to sell in the future.

Or, better yet, and this one will really blow your mind, what if they are from THE PAST and they are visiting their future?! Remember how I talked about lost technologies? That's how advanced our ancestors really were! Easter Island and Machu Pichu were not abandoned. They're just stop overs for time travelers who only go there at points in time/space when WE aren't there! If this is the case, then probing is legitimate field study and the crash landings are just inept interns.

Oh! I know! I know! They're from another dimension where they have forgotten how to love and, because of this, they are becoming extinct so they are learning from us, the primitive but fertile humans, so they can save their race.

No, wait! It's both! They're from the future in another dimension and they are coming to the past in OUR world because their civilization is dying but they can't overcrowd their own past and visit only remote areas because that is where they plan on settling once they all come! Yeah! That's it!

And all that without a puff of weed.

In the end, how does any of this help me to pay my mortgage on time every month? How does it help to lower my taxes? How does it help to better my life in any way to speculate on whether or not there is a god or aliens or any of that? Does it help me enjoy myself? Maybe since, like I said before, it is entertaining to me but it's no more entertaining than pondering what I would do if I won the lottery which I don't even play.

Old 02-23-2010, 03:45 PM

15,446 posts, read 21,352,256 times
To the government's dismay, UFOs and extraterrestrials undoubtedly possess Orbs of Confusion.

Old 02-23-2010, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatmancomics View Post
And all that without a puff of weed.
LOL, you sure about that!

Anyways, here is a very interesting NASA video.

YouTube - N.A.S.A. Images Of Alien Base On Moon

I am sure everyone will not take any of the evidence I present seriously due to fear, religion, and what is considered to be "normal". However, it seems like an official "First Contact" with an alien race will happen in most of our lifetimes. If this is so (judging by some of the comments on this thread so far) I don't think we are mentality prepared for such a historic event in our evolution.

This thread is REALLY helping me see why the Government is so affraid of "coming out" about THIS reality. When it comes to Aliens, fear and ignorance seems to be hidden under the guise of jokes and laughter. When the truth is finally known by all, the World will be VERY angry at our leaders for keeping us in the dark for so long. Disclosure will be a very painful process that could even lead to a World War (those that accept this truth vs those that are angry and in denial).

Last edited by urbancharlotte; 02-23-2010 at 04:14 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal