Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-17-2020, 06:32 AM

8,005 posts, read 7,243,946 times

Advertisements

Anyone got an idea what is going on with these post from different threads in various C-D forums? Looks like either the brianjkendrick account is a bot or perhaps a non-English speaker translating random posts and then re-posting the modified versions to the same thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
The partner should have been using her baton more and her mouth less.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjkendrick View Post
The female accomplice ought to be allocate to something different.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecayingEagle View Post
You are the best.
Now someone answer his question immediately!
Quote:
Presently somebody answer his inquiry right away!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1insider View Post
Why on Earth would anyone not actively practicing want to be known as a real estate agent? The amount of scorn from the public and collateral reputational damage from bad agents makes me want to introduce myself as an essential oil salesman.
Quote:
Why in the world would anybody not effectively rehearsing need to be known as a realtor? The measure of disdain from the general population and insurance reputational harm from awful operators makes me need to present myself as a basic oil sales rep.

Old 01-17-2020, 06:53 AM

5,677 posts, read 5,907,426 times
Um.......... Bigfoot's account.

Old 01-17-2020, 07:29 AM

3,287 posts, read 2,028,826 times
Lots of bots sneak through here from time to time, IMHO, and lots of other iffy "members."

Old 01-17-2020, 07:53 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,256,580 times
On other CD forums, I see posters with high post counts and super high reputations. They appear and I have never seen them before. I wonder if CD has been hacked and these are Bots.

Old 01-17-2020, 09:54 AM

3,287 posts, read 2,028,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
On other CD forums, I see posters with high post counts and super high reputations. They appear and I have never seen them before. I wonder if CD has been hacked and these are Bots.
No. Certain forums attract those kinds of members, while others I notice attract the opposite...high post counts with minimal rep points. Those members are just shouting into the echo chamber.

Old 01-17-2020, 11:41 AM

15,642 posts, read 26,289,369 times
And not a topic for here. Please please — REPORT THESE THINGS. Believe it or not, this is not reporting.

Put your cursor on the triangle, and click. Fill in the box saying you think this is a bot and send. The mod will get an email (eventually) and deal with it. When he deals with it, you will get an email.

Mods are unpaid, and often have “real” jobs. Most cannot read every single post on their forums. That’s why we depend on the members help.

Closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.