Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 01:43 PM

9,930 posts, read 13,889,612 times

Advertisements

^
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2010, 02:38 PM

4,511 posts, read 7,497,318 times
don't even begin to think i'd be the one bringing you the horizon.

Old 05-03-2010, 07:50 PM

9,930 posts, read 13,889,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saucywench View Post
If (IF!) aliens truly exist, governments throughout the world would surely want to keep this information hidden. Why? The knowledge that aliens exist and have visited this planet would pretty much blow every religion right out of the water, except maybe Buddhism.

Can you imagine the ensuing madness and chaos that would result if this information was revealed. We would have many lost souls, who would not know what to think, feel, and believe if they didn't have religion as a crutch, or the bible as a guidebook, to help them live their lives.

Quit fearing hell! Quit fearing anything! Just live your lives! Do people really need something or someone else to tell them right from wrong?
I want to add this to my above initial post. "...except maybe Buddhism, and the beliefs of Native Americans and other indigenous peoples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by effie g-tad View Post
don't even begin to think i'd be the one bringing you the horizon.

WHAT??? Lighten up you big silly! It's just a line from a movie, as is my status. My location...from a song.

At 2:55, the possibilities of life in the year 2278.

This clip reminds me of you and I, Effie.
I'm Cliff,or maybe Woody!

YouTube - Cheers - 9.11 - Woody Interruptus (1 of 3)

Old 05-03-2010, 08:45 PM

2,782 posts, read 4,153,392 times
Quote:
If (IF!) aliens truly exist, governments throughout the world would surely want to keep this information hidden. Why? The knowledge that aliens exist and have visited this planet would pretty much blow every religion right out of the water, except maybe Buddhism.

Can you imagine the ensuing madness and chaos that would result if this information was revealed. We would have many lost souls, who would not know what to think, feel, and believe if they didn't have religion as a crutch, or the bible as a guidebook, to help them live their lives.

Quit fearing hell! Quit fearing anything! Just live your lives! Do people really need something or someone else to tell them right from wrong?
I think you don't give the human race enough credit. I think it would unify us like and we would finally be working for the good of all human kind, instead of a particular religion/culture/race.

Anyway, they wouldn't be able to hide some so huge...

Old 05-04-2010, 07:30 AM

1,838 posts, read 2,242,386 times
has any one seen Avatar yet-what if we are the ones who invade another planet and do to thjeir planet what we did here-use up our resources,pollute the air,rivers,sea's-make a big hole in the ozone and destroy our natural lands,rainforests etc-no im think the aliens will be more worried about us than we are od them!

Old 05-04-2010, 07:32 AM

1,838 posts, read 2,242,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
I think you don't give the human race enough credit. I think it would unify us like and we would finally be working for the good of all human kind, instead of a particular religion/culture/race.

Anyway, they wouldn't be able to hide some so huge...
i dont think we should wait to see if their are aliens coming to unify us and for us to work together-we dont need the help of aliens to do that and could be waiting a long time-

Old 05-04-2010, 07:52 AM

Quote:
I want to add this to my above initial post. "...except maybe Buddhism, and the beliefs of Native Americans and other indigenous peoples.

WHAT??? Lighten up you big silly! It's just a line from a movie, as is my status. My location...from a song.

At 2:55, the possibilities of life in the year 2278.

This clip reminds me of you and I, Effie.
I'm Cliff,or maybe Woody!

YouTube - Cheers - 9.11 - Woody Interruptus (1 of 3)

yeah, nice moves. where everybody knows your name. joining any rank and file wouldn't prevent any reminiscences (of) being misappropriated.

Last edited by effie g-tad; 05-04-2010 at 08:02 AM..

Old 05-04-2010, 12:08 PM

177 posts, read 255,789 times
That's because those beings are not "aliens from outer space".

They are the fallen angels.

They live in a different dimension and have the power to appear in our dimension. They make people believe they are "ghosts" of their dead families or friends.

2 Peter 2 v4:

For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Jude 1 v6:

And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

They are deceiving the world - of course! That's their job!

Many UFO's are BS, like the ones over area 51...

The ones that we see that do things that cannot be duplicated by man - those are Angels of the MOST HIGH!!!

Aliens are demons. The only thing the government is covering up is the fact that they ARE demons. After all, they would not want us to know that they have dealings with satan.

Old 05-04-2010, 12:17 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,622,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobeable View Post
has any one seen Avatar yet-what if we are the ones who invade another planet and do to thjeir planet what we did here-use up our resources,pollute the air,rivers,sea's-make a big hole in the ozone and destroy our natural lands,rainforests etc-no im think the aliens will be more worried about us than we are od them!
I did, it was " a retelling of sorts of what the Europeans that settled here did to the Native Americans.

Old 05-04-2010, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobeable View Post
avatar seemed like a doom on big posters. never saw the movie.
but am well aware of these mistakes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal