Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2016, 06:54 AM

14,808 posts, read 11,877,295 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
Well last year they won almost all of their games like 1-0. Parking the bus on steroids
They won 5 games out of 49 by 1-0, there were 44 other games that were not 1-0 that's not exactly 'almost all of their games' is it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2016, 03:07 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,449,865 times
Arsenal of course for next year mate.....

It's alright I've only been wrong the last 12 years!!!! So you can trust me

Old 05-31-2016, 03:14 PM

16,545 posts, read 17,308,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Arsenal of course for next year mate.....

It's alright I've only been wrong the last 12 years!!!! So you can trust me
Would you keep Wenger?

Old 05-31-2016, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezer View Post
Would you keep Wenger?
Bloody hell old son it's been tooooo long!!! How's it going jez?

Wenger I would have gotten rid of 8/9 years ago..... It's the same excuses every year and I'm sure he pockets a bung for balancing the books by spending sod all in the summer

Last season when he bought cech I got well excited but obviously history was true to form come the end of the season and you know what....... " I didn't see it " his trademark saying LOL.

It's a shame as I'm certain guardiola would have come or even mourinho but the one that was really earmarked and I would have loved was klopp he's great but obviously our biggest competitors have got them .... We won't even get in the champions league next year if he doesn't spend at least £70-£80 m on quality

Old 05-31-2016, 03:44 PM

16,545 posts, read 17,308,515 times
I agree- Wenger is like a record player with that boring accent bleating out the same old excuses every year.

Arsenal are great at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

The club deserves better.

I say this as someone who has a soft spot for the club. My grandfather was a steward there and my mum has one of their former players- not sure who- as her godfather.

Old 05-31-2016, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezer View Post
I agree- Wenger is like a record player with that boring accent bleating out the same old excuses every year.

Arsenal are great at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

The club deserves better.

I say this as someone who has a soft spot for the club. My grandfather was a steward there and my mum has one of their former players- not sure who- as her godfather.
That's good to know mate about your family connections

I think he's a victim of his own success more than anything but it seems our " billionaire owners " are not as ambitious or love the club as much as man city or chelski

Old 06-01-2016, 05:14 PM

11,561 posts, read 9,262,843 times
I think Arsenal's biggest problem is overpaying and overrating players. How much are they paying Walcott and Wilshere? What about Giroud, Ox, and Ramsey? They do have Ozil, Sanchez, and Cech, but aside from that Arsenal is not too impressive

Old 06-01-2016, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
I think Arsenal's biggest problem is overpaying and overrating players. How much are they paying Walcott and Wilshere? What about Giroud, Ox, and Ramsey? They do have Ozil, Sanchez, and Cech, but aside from that Arsenal is not too impressive
Wilshire is class and would be world class if not for injuries

Walcott is useless and I hate him...

Ramsey we rejected £50m from Barcelona for him and I like him but he doesn't get the chance to go forward in this new system

Giroud plays his part and so does the Ox

Also corzola is class

Old 06-01-2016, 06:11 PM

11,561 posts, read 9,262,843 times
That looks horrible in hindsight, I would be ecstatic if my team traded a player of his quality for 50m! Lol

I'm kinda pissed that Giraud is starting for France. I think Griezmann, Martial, Gameiro, Gignac, and Lacazette are much better in front. But Gameiro, Gignac, and Lacazette all play for not very famous teams so that will never happen...people forget that Lacazette scored more goals than any human player in Europe last year

Old 06-01-2016, 06:13 PM

5,238 posts, read 4,020,164 times
Can anyone tell me why they've got Gareth Bale playing against Sweden, on Sunday? I don't think he's played in any of the other friendlies, so what's the point now? Worst case scenario: he gets injured, even before the Euro's have even started!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom