Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2015, 04:05 PM

74 posts, read 72,340 times

Advertisements

Tom Borwick is beaten unconscious by girl gang in KFC in Leicester Square | Daily Mail Online

London is becoming a dangerous place, multiculturalism is not working as supposed.
The news headers didn't include that the girls were black. An obvious hate crime, but silenced in all news.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2015, 05:35 PM

225 posts, read 216,369 times
Looks like he was being attacked constantly by this gang of three black girls (one of whom was from France), walking around taking abuse and not fighting back, even asking security guards to get these girls off him, and at one moment of vulnerability while defending a girl was pushed to the ground and knocked unconscious. He probably didn't regard them to be an existential threat, otherwise he would have fought back.

London isn't a dangerous city by any stretch, nor is it "becoming dangerous", but these animals need to be caged.

Old 07-10-2015, 11:19 PM

1,287 posts, read 3,323,521 times
If race is the major factor influencing violent crime, how do you explain the following?

Where are world's deadliest major cities? | News | The Guardian

Murder rate per 100,000 people:

London: 1.6

Glasgow: 3.3

Tallinn: 7.3

Moscow: 4.6

Brussels: 3.0

New York comes in at 5.6, a huge drop in recent years while it's population has been becoming less white.

Last edited by Hengist; 07-11-2015 at 12:45 AM..

Old 07-11-2015, 08:43 AM

994 posts, read 1,237,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pintitas View Post
The news headers didn't include that the girls were black. An obvious hate crime, but silenced in all news.
I take it, from the assurance with which you refer to things that were not present in the news report you linked to, that you were present during the incident?

Old 07-11-2015, 10:25 AM

5,406 posts, read 3,601,746 times
London not dangerous?? at last reckoning there were at least 250 street gangs there, and I wouldn't go there even if you paid me.

Old 07-11-2015, 03:32 PM

225 posts, read 216,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpaul View Post
London not dangerous?? at last reckoning there were at least 250 street gangs there, and I wouldn't go there even if you paid me.
Bedfordshire is the murder capital of Britain, see how your area compares

Old 07-12-2015, 01:01 AM

yeah right, tell that to Damilola Taylor and all the other victims of London violence.

Old 07-12-2015, 01:07 PM

994 posts, read 1,237,121 times
Quote:
yeah right, tell that to Damilola Taylor and all the other victims of London violence.
You mean Damilola Taylor, who was tragically murdered...15 years ago? In a city swamped by violence, with people being mown down left, right, and centre, you remember the name of someone who left us a decade-and-a-half ago?

Old 07-13-2015, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George & Bill View Post
You mean Damilola Taylor, who was tragically murdered...15 years ago? In a city swamped by violence, with people being mown down left, right, and centre, you remember the name of someone who left us a decade-and-a-half ago?
yes, its strange isn't it how one crime seems to stick out, like the Mccans!

Old 07-30-2015, 06:17 PM

2,587 posts, read 1,595,227 times
Quote:
At least 250 gangs, I'm not disputing that statement, but how did you arrive at it?
You say that you wouldn't come here if you were paid, that's okay, it's your call, but I've lived here all my life, the last 30 about 1.5 miles from where Damilola Taylor was murdered, and about 1 mile from the scrap metal yard of the infamous Richardson brothers gang, with the Krays stamping ground around 1.75 miles to the north, and I've somehow managed to stay alive.
No one has ever attacked/attempted to mug me or any of my family, maybe we've just been lucky I guess.
You're apprehensive about visiting London, but I go to the U.S. at least once per year, this Sunday I'm going again, and that is allegedly the shoot-em-up capital of the world, (although I've probably jinxed myself now.)
In all honesty, and with absolutely no disrespect, if everyone felt like you, we'd all build a wall around our houses, never go out, and sound a siren if any stranger approached the wall.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom