Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2017, 04:10 AM

27,198 posts, read 13,489,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
Yeah, the Donald needs to be able boast, that he got more of everything than Obama. We can just lie to him, he'll never know........
Or perhaps we could just have Private Baldrick recite his war poem 'The German Guns' which goes boom boom boom (82 times), that would save the Royal Horse Artillery from having to get up early to groom their horses and polish their guns for the Donald.

Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave
But lots of kilted pipers for him....... he'll like that...... Plus a group of girl pipers as a personal guard. This is going to be yuge I tell ya, yuge!!

.......and, and, tanks. Lots of tanks!!

It's going to be a very beautiful thing!!!!

It;s going to be the yugest greatest most beautiful event ever in the history of mankind and Donald should organise it, because that's what he does he organises and negotiates folks!!!

Actually just an idea, but do you know what I think the Donald would really like, 'The Royal Cavalry of the Sultanate of Oman' aka 'The Queens Desert Cavalry' dressed in all their Muslim splendor, I am sure the Donald would really enjoy that.

The Queen's desert cavalry jets to Windsor: 900 horses, a 10-man horseback pyramid and a mounted orchestra

The Queen's birthday: How the Royal Cavalry of the Sultanate of Oman are preparing for Her Majesty's 90th celebrations

Pic Link

Last edited by Brave New World; 02-04-2017 at 04:48 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2017, 04:53 AM

26,272 posts, read 8,434,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
Or perhaps we could just have Private Baldrick recite his war poem 'The German Guns' which goes boom boom boom (82 times), that would save the Royal Horse Artillery from having to get up early to groom their horses and polish their guns for the Donald.

It's going to be a very beautiful thing!!!!

It;s going to be the yugest greatest most beautiful event ever in the history of mankind and Donald should organise it, because that's what he does he organises and negotiates folks!!!

Actually just an idea, but do you know what I think the Donald would really like, the Royal Cavalry of the Sultanate of Oman aka The Queens Desert Cavalry dressed in all their Muslim splendor, I am sure he would really enjoy that.

The Queen's desert cavalry jets to Windsor: 900 horses, a 10-man horseback pyramid and a mounted orchestra

The Queen's birthday: How the Royal Cavalry of the Sultanate of Oman are preparing for Her Majesty's 90th celebrations
They've got a mounted orchestra in there! He'll love that for sure! Hey, how about the Red Arrows belching red, white and blue smoke? A parade of those girls who dance at football games, Watcha call 'em? Cheer leaders, that's it. Plus the Tiller Girls!! They'll go down a storm........ Some elephants........ and don't forget the tanks. I think we have it covered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XQ17OZ4mwU

Old 02-04-2017, 05:16 AM

27,198 posts, read 13,489,086 times
Quote:
They've got a mounted orchestra in there! He'll love that for sure! Hey, how about the Red Arrows belching red, white and blue smoke? A parade of those girls who dance at football games, Watcha call 'em? Cheer leaders, that's it. Plus the Tiller Girls!! They'll go down a storm........ Some elephants........ and don't forget the tanks. I think we have it covered.

That Trade deal is looking in the bag.

However the Donald must not under any circumstances touch the Queen inappropriately or grab her by the p*ssy, the Corgi's and Princess Anne are also off limits although the PM Theresa May is willing to carry out certain acts of a personal nature in exchange for a trade deal.

Last edited by Brave New World; 02-04-2017 at 05:34 AM..

Old 02-04-2017, 05:34 AM

Quote:

The Donald must not under any circumstances touch the Queen inappropriately or grab her by the p*ssy, the Corgi's and Princess Anne are also off limits however Theresa May will carry our certain acts of a personal nature in exchange for a trade deal.
Theresa will have some good knee pads by now I should think........

Old 02-04-2017, 06:25 AM

18,531 posts, read 18,768,755 times
Quote:

However the Donald must not under any circumstances touch the Queen inappropriately or grab her by the p*ssy, the Corgi's and Princess Anne are also off limits although the PM Theresa May is willing to carry out certain acts of a personal nature in exchange for a trade deal.
No that gets left for Madonna and tramps like her..maybe with Hils..

Old 02-07-2017, 07:40 PM

8,505 posts, read 4,569,336 times
Please invite him and keep him there.

Old 02-07-2017, 08:05 PM

26,655 posts, read 28,708,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
Please invite him and keep him there.
I see that his potential visit is causing a rift in Parliament. The speaker for the house of commons came out against letting Trump address them. Now there are calls for his resignation.

Ya know, if you want a trade deal, you have to stoop to his level (I don't mean that literally. or maybe so, lol) and give him what he wants. Would it really kill anyone to have to listen to a speech by someone whose vocabulary is not above the lever of the average 8 year old? To listen to him bragging about himself for a little while?

He probably doesn't want to address Parliament anyway. He wants parades, public adoration, that sort of thing. Give him what he wants, get the trade deal and then he will go away.

Old 02-07-2017, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
I see that his potential visit is causing a rift in Parliament. The speaker for the house of commons came out against letting Trump address them. Now there are calls for his resignation.

Ya know, if you want a trade deal, you have to stoop to his level (I don't mean that literally. or maybe so, lol) and give him what he wants. Would it really kill anyone to have to listen to a speech by someone whose vocabulary is not above the lever of the average 8 year old? To listen to him bragging about himself for a little while?

He probably doesn't want to address Parliament anyway. He wants parades, public adoration, that sort of thing. Give him what he wants, get the trade deal and then he will go away.
The Speaker of the House is an idiot of many years standing. I love all these paragons of virtue who look down their noses at President Trump. His own personal life is nothing for him to boast about, and he should keep his big mouth shut.

We have entertained far worse than Trump in this country, when it suits us to do so. Put a show on for him, box in the usual suspects who will protest him, and let him have a few days peace and quiet telling us how great he is. It'll do no harm, and may just do us some good long term.

Old 02-07-2017, 10:33 PM

26,655 posts, read 28,708,450 times
Quote:
The Speaker of the House is an idiot of many years standing. I love all these paragons of virtue who look down their noses at President Trump. His own personal life is nothing for him to boast about, and he should keep his big mouth shut.

We have entertained far worse than Trump in this country, when it suits us to do so. Put a show on for him, box in the usual suspects who will protest him, and let him have a few days peace and quiet telling us how great he is. It'll do no harm, and may just do us some good long term.
WE have to listen to the Orange One shoot off his big mouth for FOUR YEARS. Surely you people can manage to entertain him for a few days--so exactly what you said.

I think maybe Theresa May knows just what she's doing in flattering him. Flattery will get you what you want from him. Take the high road, be polite and gracious to this person. Tell him he's the best thing since sliced bread--whatever he wants to hear. Make sure he gets enough of everything Scottish to flatter his Scottish roots. TRADE DEAL

Old 02-07-2017, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
WE have to listen to the Orange One shoot off his big mouth for FOUR YEARS. Surely you people can manage to entertain him for a few days--so exactly what you said.

I think maybe Theresa May knows just what she's doing in flattering him. Flattery will get you what you want from him. Take the high road, be polite and gracious to this person. Tell him he's the best thing since sliced bread--whatever he wants to hear. Make sure he gets enough of everything Scottish to flatter his Scottish roots. TRADE DEAL
Right on the money. The Donald is easy to deal with. No complexities at all. Gawd, we have had far worse to deal with in the past, than a sociopath here in England. There are just three things to concentrate on during his visit. Flattery, flim flam, and a good show for him to boast about when he goes home. "They love me over there, I tell ya."

Easy peasy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom