Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2013, 04:32 PM

4 posts, read 5,487 times

Advertisements

I am looking for information on the farm that is now a big technical school in Ogden. About 20 something years ago maybe longer there was a farm that women were kidnapped and brought to and enslaved and raped and eventually killed chopped up and fed to pigs so that no evidence has ever been found. I am looking for anyone who knew of this farm any info or if there is any survivors come forward we may have a break in this case. I also need info on John Daniel Henderson's involvement in this. He has multiple alters including one who is a sadist. He also was apparently raped when he was younger then later found the boys who did it and sodomized one of them. Please come forward with any info you have I promise it is confidential

He may have also gone by Tennessee or Gabe and the man who ran the farm was an old man who is probably dead now
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2013, 05:32 PM

1,596 posts, read 2,811,445 times
Sounds like stories that came out of the Intermountain Indian School, also known as the Intermountain Tribal School, in Brigham City (North of Ogden) that closed down in 1984. There are many legends and myths - some substantiated, most not - about what went on there. These range from allegations like yours or take the form of more generalized "cultural genocide" accounts.

Bill

Old 02-02-2013, 08:10 PM

I will look into that thank you for your info. Again if there is any survivors that would be able to identify this man please respond to me wither on here or in a pm...also if anyone knows of the youth dan/john/gabe/Tennessee/pick an alter sodomized please contact me with info. trying to prevent any more victims of this psycho

Old 02-02-2013, 08:13 PM

I did look at the info on the indian schools....very interesting howesver not what I was looking for. this is the big technical school in ogden. No one was ever caught no investigations were done. The evidence was all fed to hogs. An old man had women kept in cages on the farm that was there before the technical school about 20-30 years ago and he and this other psycho enslaved these women and raped them then the old man killed them.

Old 02-02-2013, 09:07 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,824,181 times
Seems like if people knew about it, there would have been news stories if true.

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Old 02-03-2013, 12:25 AM

1,596 posts, read 2,811,445 times
Well, OWATC/UCAT or Weber State are Ogden-based institutions. But, neither of those facilities has a tie to farming history. And, Davis Applied Tech (in Kaysville) likewise does not have a farming tie.

The Northern Utah educational facility with an agricultural past (its students are even called Aggies) is in Logan - which is North of Brigham City.

All of the above educational institutions pre-date your timeline considerably. In other words, if they were farmland, they were farmland long before they became schools that fit your timeline.

I served 20 years in Northern Utah as a cop - retiring with the rank of Major. My wife is a cop as well - as are multiple family members. There are no allegations I know of, or even rumors of such allegations, that fit what you are alleging occured in the Ogden area. The only Utah case I can think of that comes close is a 1992 case where human remains were found at a Salt Lake City pig farm. That property is still an operational pig farm.

Have you approached someone in Utah Law Enforcement with your allegations and provided the information you have? If you have information on such crimes and are sincerely concerned about this issue, you will do so. It's the right thing to do.

Bill

Last edited by UTES; 02-03-2013 at 01:15 AM..

Old 02-07-2013, 09:35 AM

6 posts, read 10,946 times
I haven't ever heard anything about this. And pigs don't eat bones, as far as I know. There would still be evidence.

Old 02-07-2013, 10:29 AM

19,855 posts, read 65,824,181 times
There was a case in OR or WA where a farmer killed women he raped and fed them to his pigs. Happened within the last 10 yrs.

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah