Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 05:54 PM

617 posts, read 2,818,035 times

Advertisements

I like the shakes at In-n- Out Burger... they are better than any shakes I have ever had... and I have been to all the usual places in the Utah Valley and SLC areas. As far as their burgers and food go.... I am a So CAL girl born and raised... and I have had better burgers and fries elsewhere.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2007, 02:18 PM

77 posts, read 433,856 times
Like they say...One man's dream is another man's nightmare..lol

Old 12-05-2007, 07:32 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,260,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplegrapes View Post
Like they say...One man's dream is another man's nightmare..lol

LOL!

Old 02-15-2008, 12:13 PM

11 posts, read 59,139 times
I found this site by accident while searching for news about In-N-Out coming to St. George (actually Washington). They have really picked up the pace at the construction site. The building is completely framed and ready for stucco. This will not be the old style double lane INO but a full blown restaurant. Believe me this place is going to be VERY busy. It's location is absolutely perfect for people traveling North and South on the I-15 as it's right off the highway.

As a transplanted SoCal-er I am extremely eager for this place to open up. The closest INO to me right now is Las Vegas and I hate going to Vegas. Such a dump of a city. I have already made plans to do my best to be first in line at the new facility. This will probably be the only In-N-Out in Utah... at least for a long long time and I'm ecstatic that it'll be just up the road from my house.

For those that bash In-N-Out you truly are missing the point. White Castle? ***puke*** Arctic Circle? ***double puke*** I'll side with the other SoCal folks in this thread about The Hat. My buddies and I used to eat at the one in Claremont all the time and it's the only place besides In-N-Out that was worth the money.

Get ready OOtah!!! We're almost there.

Old 02-15-2008, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockhopper View Post
I found this site by accident while searching for news about In-N-Out coming to St. George (actually Washington). They have really picked up the pace at the construction site. The building is completely framed and ready for stucco. This will not be the old style double lane INO but a full blown restaurant. Believe me this place is going to be VERY busy. It's location is absolutely perfect for people traveling North and South on the I-15 as it's right off the highway.

As a transplanted SoCal-er I am extremely eager for this place to open up. The closest INO to me right now is Las Vegas and I hate going to Vegas. Such a dump of a city. I have already made plans to do my best to be first in line at the new facility. This will probably be the only In-N-Out in Utah... at least for a long long time and I'm ecstatic that it'll be just up the road from my house.

For those that bash In-N-Out you truly are missing the point. White Castle? ***puke*** Arctic Circle? ***double puke*** I'll side with the other SoCal folks in this thread about The Hat. My buddies and I used to eat at the one in Claremont all the time and it's the only place besides In-N-Out that was worth the money.

Get ready OOtah!!! We're almost there.

Rockhopper, you are going to have to beat us in line on opening day
Yes it will be busy busy busy..the newer in n outs back home are all the restaurant type..that intersection is going to be a bigger nightmare than it is now. all good things worth traffic, right?!

Oh the Hat...Purple...do you hear that....we were just talking about the Hat yesterday...wow could I go for a Good pastrami.

Old 02-15-2008, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Rockhopper, you are going to have to beat us in line on opening day
LOL... yeah it's gonna be a lot of fun. I think I'm going to order a 4x4 and some animal fries just to make it a little over the top. We'll see how well trained these Utah kids are gonna be behind the counter. Not to mention the fact that any teenager in his right mind will want to work there. INO's all start at $10/hr. Can't beat that flippin' burgers!

Quote:
Yes it will be busy busy busy..the newer in n outs back home are all the restaurant type..that intersection is going to be a bigger nightmare than it is now. all good things worth traffic, right?!

Oh the Hat...Purple...do you hear that....we were just talking about the Hat yesterday...wow could I go for a Good pastrami.
That intersection is a mess for sure. Now it'll just be a disaster... HAHA!!! And ohhh you should not have mentioned the pastrami... now I'm craving it too.

Old 02-15-2008, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockhopper View Post
LOL... yeah it's gonna be a lot of fun. I think I'm going to order a 4x4 and some animal fries just to make it a little over the top. We'll see how well trained these Utah kids are gonna be behind the counter. Not to mention the fact that any teenager in his right mind will want to work there. INO's all start at $10/hr. Can't beat that flippin' burgers!

That intersection is a mess for sure. Now it'll just be a disaster... HAHA!!! And ohhh you should not have mentioned the pastrami... now I'm craving it too.

Sorry about the pastrami...I have been craving one for about a month! I don't even know anywhere to get a GOOD one here..

Utah kids are not going to know what In n Out is, much less how they pay and treat their employees. Plus full timers get full medical benefits. If I was not so old and feeble haha I would go get myself a job..oh and they get a free burger with every shift...later

Old 02-15-2008, 07:20 PM

1,821 posts, read 7,720,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
they get a free burger with every shift...later
Yeah ... but St. George has lower wages than California. Do you think they'll only get a half a burger every shift?

Old 02-15-2008, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcats View Post
Yeah ... but St. George has lower wages than California. Do you think they'll only get a half a burger every shift?
Cool...from what I understand they are paying at least $10 an hour, like their CA wages, I heard that from corporate folks...these kids around here will be going nuts trying to work there. That is a good wage for here, shoot teachers only make a couple dollars an hour more than that...

I would take half a burger...make mine animal style! See ya later

Old 02-16-2008, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcats View Post
Haha! They will definitely be getting $10 an hour. That's a corporate rule at In-N-Out. Everyone starts at that wage no matter if it's in CA, AZ or NV. I think it's one reason the place has such a strong following. They really take care of their own like one big family.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah