Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2009, 08:17 PM

2,502 posts, read 6,973,917 times

Advertisements

I hear ya. I am ALMOST to that point. I actually was, but she started it up again and people that are 25 and act like they know it all, bug the hell out of me.

Old 04-27-2009, 08:27 PM

602 posts, read 1,873,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaytidid View Post
I hear ya. I am ALMOST to that point. I actually was, but she started it up again and people that are 25 and act like they know it all, bug the hell out of me.
lol geesh I just read the thread, that is pretty bad, almost as bad as "Utah Valley, can we share our experiences?"............

Old 04-27-2009, 08:45 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,484,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by osugirl2 View Post
lol geesh I just read the thread, that is pretty bad, almost as bad as "Utah Valley, can we share our experiences?"............
Oh man.......forgot about that thread....glad that one is over with. I thought it would never end. Just when it would get buried on other pages someone, would make a comment and it would start all over again

Quote:
You were not kidding. Geesh the girl asks a question about the trailer park and you gave your opinion. Then it's brought up about she won't meet a decent guy if she lives there. Who even knows if the girl was interested in meeting a guy. And did you notice the person that started the thread has never even been back to comment. She probably decided to pick another city and another trailer park

Old 04-27-2009, 09:03 PM

I know. Try and defend someone's choice and they take off. So much for gratitude. LOL

Daisy has gotten other's riled up on other threads too, so it isn't just me.

Old 04-27-2009, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by osugirl2 View Post
Shiver, shudder. You just HAD to bring that up, didn't you...?

Old 04-27-2009, 09:26 PM

602 posts, read 1,873,178 times
Quote:
Shiver, shudder. You just HAD to bring that up, didn't you...?

Yeah I couldn't help myself . It's really frustrating on here sometimes. People state their opinions as though they're facts, and then commence to demean or put you down for having your own opinion. The thread is usually somthing about kids (insert the draper thread, raising children in utah thread etc....) Then you go read their profile and find out they have no kids or no frame of reference for anything they're commenting on so basically, they have no idea what the hell they're talking about. It's almost comical. What happened to agreeing to disagree....lol

Old 04-27-2009, 09:35 PM

The problem is everyone should be able to state their own opinion and when they do, almost everytime someone has to be the instigator and stir up trouble. So much so that the person that orginally asked the question is nowhere to be found lol

Old 04-27-2009, 10:19 PM

I am starting to wonder about a few things she says. First, she wants to know about executive neighborhoods in Park City and SLC. She said that she lives in PC for 8 months out of the year. When I questioned that if that were true, she should know the exec neighborhoods. She replies that she only did one year for skiing (you ski 8 months out of the year?) broke her leg and wasn't able to venture out. If I lived in PC for 8 months, I would say something like we LIVED (past tense) in PC for 8 months once, yadda yadda yadda. She leads to believe that they have a vacation/rental apt in PC and spend 8 months out of the year up there.
Then she tells me that her brother is a cop in Tooele so he knows that trailer park is no good. She also mentions that her brother is a cop where she lives. Wow. He must really like to travel.
Her story, I guess...she can write it however she wants.

Old 04-27-2009, 10:33 PM

Quote:
I am starting to wonder about a few things she says. First, she wants to know about executive neighborhoods in Park City and SLC. She said that she lives in PC for 8 months out of the year. When I questioned that if that were true, she should know the exec neighborhoods. She replies that she only did one year for skiing (you ski 8 months out of the year?) broke her leg and wasn't able to venture out. If I lived in PC for 8 months, I would say something like we LIVED (past tense) in PC for 8 months once, yadda yadda yadda. She leads to believe that they have a vacation/rental apt in PC and spend 8 months out of the year up there.
Then she tells me that her brother is a cop in Tooele so he knows that trailer park is no good. She also mentions that her brother is a cop where she lives. Wow. He must really like to travel.
Her story, I guess...she can write it however she wants.
No where in Park City do you ski 8 months out of the year.
How many times did she have to mention that her brother is a cop. Who cares. I have a best friend that is a cop in West Valley city. I don't sit there and say it every other paragraph.

Old 04-27-2009, 10:34 PM

Where is Aaron when we need him lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah