Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2007, 12:06 PM

1 posts, read 4,459 times

Advertisements

My pregnant wife and I are moving to Vernal from SLC in the middle of Oct for my work. I hear apt's are impossible to find, and my wife likes newer, nicer apt's. Does anyone know of any or how the best way of finding a suitable place to live. There is nothing for Vernal Apt's on the internet. Please HELP ME!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2007, 06:47 PM

50 posts, read 317,560 times
It's true that housing is very tight here due to the oil boom. Your best source is probably the Basin Nickel Ad, which has an online site too. It comes out twice a week "in paper", Tuesday/Friday, but I don't know how often the online edition updates. Try the Uintah Basin Standard too, based in Roosevelt; they may have some listings. Roosevelt is about 20 miles west and I know people commute from there to work in Vernal--I think housing is a tad bit cheaper there but still probably hard to find. You might just do a yellow pages search for apartments and make some calls. There is a ton of new construction going on now, some apartments, but I don't know when they might be available. Good luck.

Old 09-05-2008, 03:42 AM
ser

4 posts, read 13,537 times
My name is Sergio. I am married and live in Orem, I just started to work in Vernal, and I also need to rent either an apartment or a house. I know everything is expensive, and I am willing to share the expenses with someone interested. We don't have plans to move to Vernal just yet, for right now it is just myself. If you are interested in renting a room, please, let me know.

Old 12-17-2008, 07:57 PM

2 posts, read 6,895 times
We only found a place up here because we stayed with friends while we looked! We bought a house and are finishing the basement and will rent the rooms we actually have a renter now he had to start work and couldnt find anywhere to live so he is staying in our unfinished basement
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah
View detailed profiles of: