Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Vancouver area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2011, 08:59 PM

4 posts, read 22,489 times

Advertisements

May be moving to Vancouver in a few months. Pretty excited. We have a 32 foot 5th wheel, I think we may live in that for 6 months or so while we decide on where we want to buy or rent. My question is, are there any decent RV parks there, or are there some parks we should generally avoid. We are a couple in their 50's, no children.
I am an RN, I work as a case manager not sure I can find a job in Vancouver, and it sounds like the commute is not pleasant to Portland. Hoping I can find something in Vancouver. My boyfriend will already have a job in the Camas area, that is, if all goes as planned. Thank you, Elle
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2011, 03:29 PM

Location: We_tside PNW (Columbia Gorge) / CO / SA TX / Thailand
34,690 posts, read 57,994,855 times
Sorry no one has replied.

Choices are VERY slim in Vancouver.

Vancouver RV Park - Vancouver, WA
Van Mall RV Park - Vancouver, WA

Are you a Member of the Elks? There are CHEAP and very accessible RV places just off I-205 in both Vancouver (McGillvery) and in Portland (Gateway Fred Meyers) .

If Camas is a potential spot, I would post a RV site wanted flier at the Fern Prairie Market. Fern Prairie Market

There are many PERSONAL rural places that have nice RV / Shop facilities that someone might be interested in renting out space. Just call or mail a flier to the store, they will probably post it for you.

Old 03-05-2011, 03:19 PM

4 posts, read 22,489 times
Thank you Stealth Rabbit. Was hoping to hear from you. Actually we just got an invite to join the Elks.
Absolutely Camas is where the potential job is for my boyfriend. We are keeping fingers crossed. We have both lived in Reno, NV a long time and want a change. We just love the area.
I think we will take your advice about the Fern Prairie Market. Would prefer a private spot.

thanks, Michelle

Old 03-05-2011, 03:50 PM

Location: We_tside PNW (Columbia Gorge) / CO / SA TX / Thailand
34,690 posts, read 57,994,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellephont View Post
I think we will take your advice about the Fern Prairie Market. Would prefer a private spot.
Moose Lodge @ Lacamas Lake often has RVs there, but it seems to be empty at the moment (maybe the County chased them away).

Old 03-10-2011, 07:51 AM

1,061 posts, read 2,250,615 times
While on the subject, are there any RV parks that besides renting spaces for rv owners also rent out rvs at the park. That is an option I am exploring for short stays on occasions; of course, if the cost is reasonable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Vancouver area