Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Vancouver area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2018, 07:29 PM

1,517 posts, read 989,335 times

Advertisements

Anybody seen that "cops murdered my wife" bum that's been shlubbing around in that former C-tran stop out front of Taco Bell at SE MP & 117th for the past couple months or so?

[url]http://mapper.acme.com/?ll=45.62089,-122.55236&z=18&t=H[/url]

Monday at about 7 PM or so he was out there yelling at passing traffic and waving his sign. I wonder how long he stood there waving it before noticing he was holding it blank side towards the traffic, and upside down yet.

Today I went by on the bike and he started screaming at me. I just continued on and pretended not to notice.

Now he's taken to the airwaves. If you're nearby and have a police scanner or FRS transceiver and aren't overly sensitive to some real NC-17-rated language, monitor channel 9/467.5875 MHz (CSq). Don't bother replying. I don't think he even has his volume turned up. I got on there earlier and tried to get him to control his language on the air. Nope.

He's constantly on there cussing somebody out (who? the æther? the people inside his head?) and frequently threatebnibng to have it out with passing cops in the Burgerville car park. Which cops he expects to hear his transmissions, christ only knows (they don't monitor CB/FRS), but there you go.

Boi-oi-oiiiiinggggg.

Last edited by Ttark; 07-14-2018 at 07:44 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2018, 09:09 PM

7,487 posts, read 8,000,696 times
It seems just about every major intersection has someone holding a sign. I have gotten to where I don't pay any attention to them.

Old 07-15-2018, 12:04 AM

Location: We_tside PNW (Columbia Gorge) / CO / SA TX / Thailand
34,690 posts, read 57,994,855 times
Remember... not so long ago in Vancouver when the nutcase went into McDonalds (Andreson Rd IIRC) and started killing people.

It is sad, and a risk to public safety (including YOU and your kids) .

Old 07-15-2018, 12:56 AM

1,517 posts, read 989,335 times
Yeah, I figure it won't be much longer before we're reading about him on the front-page above the fold.*

(* People born after 1995: That's a term from long before your time. Ask your parents/legal guardian.)

Quote:
It seems just about every major intersection has someone holding a sign. I have gotten to where I don't pay any attention to them.

Funny thing is, it's not even an "homeless, out of work, [...] bless" or "will work for food" sign or anything like that. It's "COPS MURDERED MY WIFE" or something to that effect in huge bold uppercase letters. I don't really know if he's truly a beggar (hasn't asked for quarters or anything that I'm aware) or if he's just out there "protesting" in his own bizarre, ineffectual way. Unfortunately he's on the wrong side of the Washington/Portland DMZ for that.

He's obviously unhinged and possibly on something. There's no two-ways about that.

Last edited by Ttark; 07-15-2018 at 01:05 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Vancouver area