Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Vancouver area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2018, 11:16 AM

185 posts, read 273,219 times

Advertisements

Ok. I'm looking for a really good realtor in the area. One that will respond to your texts or calls with in 20 min? Is that asking too much.
I've tried to contact some realtors and they don't respond at all.
I know it's a busy time, but really? I'm a home buyer.

We sold our house and are now needing to find one in the Vancouver area.
Our closing date is the 17th of Aug.

Hubby will be working Downtown Portland, so a commute is inevitable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2018, 01:59 PM

467 posts, read 520,919 times
We used Kale Dunning and were very happy. I have referred others to his office. He has several realtors in his office that could help you. Good luck!

Dunning and Associates

Old 07-26-2018, 02:52 PM

185 posts, read 273,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane917 View Post
We used Kale Dunning and were very happy. I have referred others to his office. He has several realtors in his office that could help you. Good luck!

Dunning and Associates
Thanks.

Old 07-26-2018, 04:10 PM

Location: We_tside PNW (Columbia Gorge) / CO / SA TX / Thailand
34,604 posts, read 57,556,690 times
PM'd you a couple options (since it is against TOS to post info on specific realtors)

Old 07-26-2018, 06:00 PM

469 posts, read 519,575 times
Where are you looking?

I've gone to a couple open houses in the downtown area (for fun) the conversation has been... Realtor: "we have a few full price offers from out of town buyers"

So, it might be where your looking. In downtown you have to be financially ready (no contingencies, cash is king) When we purchased our house we offered full price/cash, 14 day close. It was accepted over other bids that were placed well over asking but had contingencies.

Do you think this could be a part of the lack of service?

Old 07-26-2018, 08:53 PM

8,179 posts, read 16,583,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberous View Post
Where are you looking?

I've gone to a couple open houses in the downtown area (for fun) the conversation has been... Realtor: "we have a few full price offers from out of town buyers"

So, it might be where your looking. In downtown you have to be financially ready (no contingencies, cash is king) When we purchased our house we offered full price/cash, 14 day close. It was accepted over other bids that were placed well over asking but had contingencies.

Do you think this could be a part of the lack of service?
Sounds like easy money right now for realtors with such quick turnovers, full price offers, no contingencies, etc... The newbies will get spoiled in this market compared to what its like when things cool off.

I'm not saying they don't have to still work. It's just much easier with buyers fall all over them and having a hard time keeping up, answering phone calls, etc...

Derek
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Vancouver area