Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Vancouver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2009, 09:41 PM

7 posts, read 18,043 times

Advertisements

My first post on this forum. I have never left the US and I think its time for me to head north. I presently live in Arizona. Well I am applying for my dental license in Canada. I am licensed in the US, but was told I need to first take a written. The exam will be in Vancover at UBC. Well any suggestions on where to stay that is near the dental school. The exam is in June of this year. If pass I will prepare to move out there by late fall or early 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2009, 10:12 PM

4,282 posts, read 15,748,244 times
Perhaps if you gave the address or location of the dental school ome of our Vancouver members could be of more help.

Old 02-17-2009, 11:42 PM

858 posts, read 2,236,300 times
Hey Voltron,

Off topic, but it's interesting that you are moving from a very sunny and dry area to the opposite, wet and rainy area. I did that sort of by moving from NYC (full of energy) to San Diego (dull). Now I wish I have moved to a city that is in between.

Good luck to you on your exam! I wish I am in your position to do this.

Old 02-18-2009, 08:38 AM

7 posts, read 18,043 times
the address listed on the website is as follows:

Nobel Biocare Oral Health Centre
The University of British Columbia
2151 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z3

Well Vancover will be a lot different than Arizona. But I am no stranger to different weather. While I have never left the US I have lived all over. I lived in NYC, Miami, Nebraska, South Dakota, Denver, Chicago and so forth. So far South Dakota has been the coldest i still remember the may snow storms. I am really excited about Canada.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Vancouver