Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-20-2013, 12:32 PM

14,688 posts, read 26,617,537 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcave360 View Post
This game absolutely phenomenal!!! BUT...There could be some improvements

What kind of improvements and enhancements would you guys love to see in this game via patches and DLC.
1. A clearer crosshair reticle
2. Ability to customize controls
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2013, 01:58 PM

4,840 posts, read 9,916,177 times
I'm surprised everyone is complaining about the crosshair, change it to complex. Trust me, it's much better.

Old 09-20-2013, 02:27 PM

6,420 posts, read 6,524,727 times
Quote:
This game absolutely phenomenal!!! BUT...There could be some improvements

What kind of improvements and enhancements would you guys love to see in this game via patches and DLC.
For this game I saw none, if the game is as good as people are saying Rockstar should devote their resources to GTA 6 for PS4 and XBone.

Old 09-20-2013, 03:09 PM

4,003 posts, read 10,841,368 times
I have had a couple freezes on PS3...the game is moving along, but suddenly cannot interact with anything. Has happened twice in about an hour of playing.

Old 09-20-2013, 05:39 PM

4,840 posts, read 9,916,177 times
After exploring long enough, I figured out what streets many are based off of-

Vinewood Blvd- Hollywood Blvd
Eclipse Blvd- Sunset Blvd
Bay City Avenue- Ocean Avenue
Boulevard Del Perro- Santa Monica Blvd
Great Ocean Highway- Pacific Coastal Hwy
Dorset Drive- Wilshire Blvd
San Vitus Blvd- San Vicente Blvd
Las Lagunas Blvd- La Cienega Blvd
Mirror Park Blvd- Silver Lake Blvd
Morningwood Blvd- Westwood Blvd
Rockford Dr- Possibly either Bundy Dr, Beverly Glen Blvd, or even Lincoln Blvd.
Innocence Blvd- Possibly Jefferson Blvd or Inglewodd Blvd
Adams Apple Blvd- Possibly East Adams Blvd

Feel free to help me out or add more.

Old 09-20-2013, 06:24 PM

2,638 posts, read 6,020,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomDan515 View Post
What missions were those? Sorry but it's been a long time since I played through GTAIV storyline. The missions in the game are very well designed, easily the best so far. I haven't done one mission yet that I didn't like.
Both are from GTA: San Andreas.

"Just Business" is a high speed shootout, basically. Fun but a bit difficult.

"Supply Lines" was notable for being one of the most frustrating missions in GTA history. Flying a toy plane or helicopter or something to shoot bad guys.

Old 09-20-2013, 06:38 PM

6,208 posts, read 9,213,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
Both are from GTA: San Andreas.

"Just Business" is a high speed shootout, basically. Fun but a bit difficult.

"Supply Lines" was notable for being one of the most frustrating missions in GTA history. Flying a toy plane or helicopter or something to shoot bad guys.
The most frustrating GTA mission I ever played so far was the final mission from IV as Niko. And you know what, I STILL haven't beaten it!

Old 09-20-2013, 06:55 PM

144 posts, read 182,957 times
I love the game so far but the attitudes of the NPCs are rather odd. I was just assaulted and ended up wasted because I honked at the car in front of me.

Old 09-20-2013, 06:56 PM

1,205 posts, read 1,854,871 times
This game is.................AWESOME!! And quite a faithful representation of LA (err art wise that is), I'm impressed at the level of detail they captured of my hometown. I see they've made some changes to the driving mechanics, I like the new focus mechanic during car chases.

Old 09-20-2013, 07:02 PM

144 posts, read 182,957 times
Quote:
LOL Damn, the LSPD are giving the LCPD a good name
You think that was something? When I was playing as Franklin, a random cop came up to me and said a few smart-a** comments. Next thing I know, I have a one star wanted level. I did absolulty NOTHING! Poor Franklin was framed for a crime he didn't committed. At least not YET anyway!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games