Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2012, 11:57 PM

1,721 posts, read 1,519,968 times

Advertisements

As it says in the title. What were some really evil acts that you have done in Video Games?
Here are some of mine:
Red Dead Redemption: Well, I wasn't actually playing I was watching my dads friend who was playing this game. Anyway after he was done with a quest in the game I told him to shoot the horse he was riding on. That was not his main horse but I told him to kill it.
Sim City (DS): I would demolish entire city districts just to make way for more building construction. If I ran out of space I would just clear the way for more buildings or what I needed to build.
Galactic Civilizations II: Use Terror Stars to wipe out lots of starsystems as well as sometimes sending troop transports as decoys
Civilizations IV: Nuke a city three times just to see how long it takes to destroy itself
Rome Total War: Use Mercenary units as Cannon Fodder
Spore: Abduct Tribal peoples and place them on a different planet, also aliens in the Civilizations stage
Sins of a Solar Empire: Try my best to lure enemy fleets into my pirate base that is just right next to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2012, 07:20 AM

14,688 posts, read 26,615,476 times
1. Nuking Megaton in Fallout 3. Most of the people there didn't deserve it.
2. All the random people I ran over in the GTA/Saints Row series. I killed plenty of people by accident, but lots more by just intentionally driving up on the sidewalk.
3. In Roller Coaster Tycoon, trapping people in one certain area and then changing the land to a water ride. So they all drowned.

Old 10-22-2012, 10:04 AM

7,372 posts, read 14,678,559 times
Not IN a video game but still..

So when i was in middle school and my sister is 4 years younger than me. My mother sent us to the store so I could buy a video game. She gave us money so i could buy a game and my sister could buy a doll. Well of course the video game i wanted was more than my share would cover so i bought the game and took my sisters dolly money. I still laugh about it this day.

Old 10-22-2012, 03:38 PM

3,920 posts, read 6,835,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skel1977 View Post
Not IN a video game but still..

So when i was in middle school and my sister is 4 years younger than me. My mother sent us to the store so I could buy a video game. She gave us money so i could buy a game and my sister could buy a doll. Well of course the video game i wanted was more than my share would cover so i bought the game and took my sisters dolly money. I still laugh about it this day.
haha too funny.

1. RCT - Increasing the launch speed on the shuttle loop above what the track could handle and launching people into their doom.
2. GTA 3 - Buying a prostitute then beating her and killing her after to get my money back.
3. Skyrim - Killing random people or goats and gaining a bounty. Then simply paying off my 40 gold bounty.
4. GTA 4 - Killing playboy. He didn't deserve it, but I wanted his pad.
5. The Sims 3 - Never mourning anybody who ever died. My sims get over the initial mourning and I never look back. No grave visitations or nothing.

Old 10-23-2012, 06:46 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,109,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bs13690 View Post
1. Nuking Megaton in Fallout 3. Most of the people there didn't deserve it.
I was gonna say tha too! On my "evil" character, I nuked the hell out of Megaton. The bright flash looked pretty from Tenpenny Tower. LOL

Old 10-23-2012, 09:17 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,813,426 times
Yea, I felt a little dirty after blowing up Megaton too.

The worst for me had to be in Knights of the Old Republic; I betrayed my crew and joined the dark side in the end after being (mostly) good though the majority of the game. I can still see the shock on Mission's face... but the little blue meatbag had to die nevertheless.

Old 10-23-2012, 09:34 AM

14,688 posts, read 26,615,476 times
I felt really bad after I Nagasakied Megaton and then found out that Moiria Brown survived somehow. She must have hidden in an old refrigerator.

Old 10-23-2012, 08:12 PM

4,079 posts, read 10,394,567 times
Nuking Megaton in FO3
Killing the Succubus in The Witcher 2 w/o getting the full story

Old 10-24-2012, 06:45 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,267,688 times
GTA IV: So many times just walking around, shooting people, stocking up on grenades to blow cars up, picking up a hooker and then killing her to get my money back. Sometimes, if I'm driving and someone hits me, I'll get out and shoot them.

Saints Row: Similar to GTA, though I would also buy stuff, like weapons, and then rob the place to get my money back and more. And if the alarm sounded, I'd shoot the clerk.

Red Dead Redemption: Sometimes I would feel bad killing the buffalo knowing there were just a limited number in the game. And getting the achievement of tying a girl up and putting her on the railroad tracks and watching a train run her over was just overly cruel. Not cruel enough I didn't want the achievement, but still cruel.

The Sims: Putting a diving board on a swimming pool with no ladder for them to get out. Making them run toward a fire if one started.

Roller Coaster Tycoon: Like most people mentioned, cranking the speed up on a shuttle coaster so it goes flying off the end of the track.

Old 10-25-2012, 03:24 AM

13,583 posts, read 15,659,695 times
Microsoft Flight Simulator: Parked my plane and didn't chock the wheels. Also, i once took off without clearance. Boy, the controller was mad!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games