Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 08:04 AM

1,196 posts, read 2,933,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaliBoy20 View Post
I HATED that! Although, I must admit I did do it a few times

How can you not enjoy getting 130 kills in one game on Demolition Nuketown!?!

Who's played league and what rank have you gotten? I just started playing the TDM Series with my friends. I am in Gold Top 35. Tough to rank up with a bad team...

Want more friends to play Champions Series though. Any PS3 players?!
Yes Indeed-

gamertag-HoboRob
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2012, 12:19 PM

306 posts, read 689,573 times
Awesome, I will add you later! My PSN is PaLiiBoY.

Just made Platinum Division last night.

Old 12-07-2012, 08:11 AM

4,840 posts, read 9,911,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaliBoy20 View Post
I HATED that! Although, I must admit I did do it a few times

How can you not enjoy getting 130 kills in one game on Demolition Nuketown!?!
The most I got was 114 kills in Domination on Nuketown. I got Dogs and Gunship twice in that game. It is still my highest kill game on Black Ops.

We won too, and I was surprised no one on the enemy team raged quit.

Old 12-07-2012, 03:00 PM

I posted my highest ever kills in two games in a row. We did Nuketown Demo twice in a row from votes...

Posted 115 I believe in the first game and 130 or so in the next game. Boy I was FEELIN it!

20 minute games each game. Never ever felt another 100+ kill game.

BO2 my highest so far is 60 in Domination Hijacked.

Old 12-08-2012, 10:58 AM

4,079 posts, read 10,389,774 times
went 63-7 playing hardpoint.....I go for objectives though. Had a 24-0 TDM game on Meltdown. Im still waiting on my first 40 point game in TDM. Had my share of 30+ games...in this COD its hard to get more than 20 kills in TDM

Old 12-10-2012, 08:44 AM

I have noticed it is harder to get kills in this game....well...not hard to get kills...but hard to get many kills.

Old 12-15-2012, 12:28 PM

2,366 posts, read 2,638,734 times
I would enjoy the game more if there were more Hardcore playlist. I tried both the normal and hardcore playlist and prefer Hardcore mode.

Old 12-17-2012, 02:32 PM

There was a period of time where I preferred Hardcore more...but it is just too slow for me now. Because of the lack of display people camp WAY more and it is way slower because the bullets take 1 time in the foot to kill you so you can't get in a real gun battle.

Old 01-02-2013, 09:51 PM

802 posts, read 1,681,457 times
Honestly, my thoughts toward the Call of Duty series have become increasingly more negative ever since the release of Call of Duty: World at War. I will say this time and time again; Call of Duty was at its best when it was simple. I have played this series since call of duty: big red one (2nd one in the series on PS2). Now, these were the days. KD ratios, annoying kill streaks, overpowered guns, and campers were basically nonexistent. I played capture the flag all the time and I actually created a username called "flagstealer". I joined a clan and when I got a PS3, I created the same username to reconnect with some of my old clan buddies. COD 3 was another great game, and then came COD 4; the huge hit that made everyone a huge fan of the series. COD 4, in my opinion, was the best game of the series. The killstreaks were relatively simple with 3 kills getting every player a UAV, 5 kills an airstrike, and 7 kills a helicopter. There were some drawbacks to the game, but I felt the game was balanced. Only the really good players could pull off a really good game. I became addicted to the game and ranked in the top 2,000 in kills. I wasted a lot of my middle school time on that game, but it's a good thing I got a life soon after because lately, these call of duty games are way too easy. I love to play objective game modes, but my KD is often ruined because no one else on my team wants to capture a flag DESPITE the fact that they are playing DOMINATION. I'm also tired of getting killed by bouncing bettys or a number of other ridiculous items. This game has turned into one that revolves around killstreaks AND not the game mode. It has become about kills, not wins. This is probably my biggest problem. Nonetheless, I still play the game and continue to get pissed off, but I guess it contains some entertainment value. For that, I will say the game is OK, but I yearn for the days of the past when I was actually one of the best players.

*Btw, you guys are free to add me on PS3. As I mentioned, my PSN is flagstealer

Old 01-03-2013, 05:53 AM

362 posts, read 665,175 times
I also have some negative views of this game....

1. repawn system- It seems players on the opposite team can repawn from infront, behind, or beside you.
2. Hit detection- doesn't need explaining
3. head glitching- so annoying
4. ten year old kids cursing out everyone

i liked....
1. zombies
2. less camping
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games