Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2018, 01:53 PM

2,314 posts, read 1,837,585 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
WoW up on one of my monitors now.

I have a friend at work who recently went back to WoW.. He admitted to me awhile back that he was so very addicted to the game that he lost his job and was a meth addict (to stay up all night / day playing). I think his girlfriend left him over that also. He went back to WoW though and I'm hoping he doesn't end up like his former self. I told him to be very careful, but he's sort of a "I know what I want" type of person.

I use to play WoW and I had my addicting moments in it, but I never went overboard. I regret the nights I logged in drunk and went on voice chat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2018, 03:16 AM

727 posts, read 150,327 times
I just played PACMANIA (Nintendo)

Got fed up and closed it.... It lets you CONTINUE (3 times) but your score is reset to 0!! ()

In the arcade when you continue,your score is kept!!

Ah well.......

Old 07-25-2018, 11:04 PM

29,420 posts, read 22,307,026 times
Just Cause 3, it was on sale on PS store.

Not bad, I enjoyed JC2 so familiar with the series.

Old 07-26-2018, 06:30 AM

4,658 posts, read 3,817,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Just Cause 3, it was on sale on PS store.

Not bad, I enjoyed JC2 so familiar with the series.
Is it pretty buggy? I've always wanted to buy it but keep putting it off because of the bugs I've heard about.

Old 08-01-2018, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwinter View Post
Is it pretty buggy? I've always wanted to buy it but keep putting it off because of the bugs I've heard about.
Haven't been too buggy on my PS4 so far, had maybe three incidents of the game crashing.

Old 08-02-2018, 09:50 AM

15,932 posts, read 12,179,960 times
Super Mario 64 using the dolphin emulator and a texture pack. Blast from the past.

Old 08-04-2018, 08:01 AM

3,932 posts, read 5,061,526 times
I played the Black Ops 4 beta this morning. Really fun for a boots-on-the-ground game.

Old 08-07-2018, 08:44 PM

9,639 posts, read 5,973,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quert View Post
I have a friend at work who recently went back to WoW.. He admitted to me awhile back that he was so very addicted to the game that he lost his job and was a meth addict (to stay up all night / day playing). I think his girlfriend left him over that also. He went back to WoW though and I'm hoping he doesn't end up like his former self. I told him to be very careful, but he's sort of a "I know what I want" type of person.

I use to play WoW and I had my addicting moments in it, but I never went overboard. I regret the nights I logged in drunk and went on voice chat.
Been in and out of it the past month or so. Guess I took a five year break. Things have really changed... at the same time they haven't. The class have been greatly condensed down. I certainly have not been having as much fun with the class as I used to. They all feel neutered in their... utilitarian uses and just unique fun factors that distinguished them.

Overall though, I'm not sure I'll be able to stay in it though. I look at one of my characters that's like 13 years old, others older. I run around and am not sure what the point is as to why I'm playing this.

Original Wow was a real blast. You could spend an hour just fighting to get everyone in an instance. The world was more alive. Less gear/level dependent. I was a level 40 hunter after getting driven from Silithus for repeatedly killing a lvl 60 rogue who had to call three other 60s to his aid spent 40 minutes getting chased around STV by a 60 warrior until I let him kill me to leave me alone. My brother and I at some point while mid 40s killed a 60 shaman and he followed us around for a couple hours helping slaughter npcs. When you actually remembered names of the opposite faction, I was a terror as my shadow priest and there was only one rogue on the other side I feared running into.

Even with the release of legacy servers though, I don't know if I even have the patience for that sort of play anymore. Not a nerdy highschooler anymore.

Old 08-08-2018, 05:16 AM

10 posts, read 8,483 times
I've playing summoners war (mobile app) for almost 4 years, awesome RPG-turn based strategy with good PvE and well-balanced PvP sides! A really cool choice for mobile. Also my fav's D2, PoE, and modern pubg mobile - this brings a lot of fun playing with friends!

Old 08-08-2018, 11:50 PM

I haven't even downloaded the FC5 Mars DLC game, been getting horrible reviews and doesn't look appealing at all watching gameplay. I'm pretty disappointed at how lazy Ubisoft was in these DLC content. I can't help but feel gamers like myself who paid for the preseason pass feel ripped off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games