Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2019, 10:22 PM

61 posts, read 31,499 times

Advertisements

hello nerds,

If you have any tricks or expertise in playing Mini militia then suggest to me Awesome Tips & Tricks, I need to be an expert in Mini militia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2021, 08:51 PM

3 posts, read 2,893 times
Default Mini Militia Some Best Tips and Tricks

Mini-Militia is a game wherein each and every player wants to score the best. Many people might have the question “Why am I not able to shoot the opponent in one complete shot?” or “Why doesn’t he/she die even if I drop a grenade exactly on his head?” The answer is simple! The opponent person uses some tricks which you aren’t aware of.
If you are a beginner in Mini Militia you have to practice a lot. “What kind of practice?” Practices like Aiming, Movement of guns in all directions, Being aware of the opponents approaching, Using the melee(hand) for faster movement.
In this post, I am going to give you some tips and tricks which will make you the best Mini Militia player and I assure that!

Crouch, Crouch, and Crouch

Crouch whenever a grenade is thrown it will leave you with one-fourth of your life which is more helpful to stay in the game.
Crouch and shoot, it will make you less vulnerable to bullets.
Crouching can even withstand a shot from the bazooka

Guard Yourself

Make the best use of a guard. No bullets can pass through it.
It can even withstand the shot of the bazooka leading a little health damage.
A perfect holding position of a guard will protect you from a saw cutter.

Make a Trap

Place a proximity mine in such a way that the enemy passes through it without a second thought.
Or plant at the respawning spot. The moment someone spawns the mine will activate and blow up.

Place the green grenade at the spawning spot.
You can even use it to block the way if you are short of life and an enemy is behind you.

Tips with respect to weapons

Sniper– This is the best weapon for a long-range shooting. It has 7X zoom and kills in one strike. So firstly settle somewhere preferably on the top and wait for your enemies. As soon as you see the enemy hit a headshot.

Bazooka–
This causes a massive area destruction.It has 6X zoom so settle in a place and aim. It takes more time to reload. If you miss 3 shots then you will be in trouble so keep a backup gun as well.
Shotgun
-This weapon shoots 4 bullets at a time but has a small range, so keep a long ranged weapon as a backup. Don’t go to hit the enemy if he is far from you. You should be fast while using this gun with good instincts. Strike as soon as the enemy comes near you in one shot.
Guard
- No bullets can pass through a guard. Face the guard towards the attacker and fire. A bazooka can be a problem for a guard but crouching will help you with a little life.
Proxy mine-Plant this mine in the spawning area or if there is a place where you feel the enemy will be quick. Once the enemy comes close to this mine, it will activate and explode.
Magnum
– Double Magnum power is almost equal to a shotgun. Two bullets are enough to kill the enemy.
Uzi- Double the Uzi and you can just go on killing the enemies one by one provided you have some tricks to do so

theminimilitiaapk.com

Last edited by William1212; 11-04-2021 at 09:02 PM..

Old 12-18-2022, 09:29 AM

4 posts, read 3,094 times
You can use some cheat codes which is easily found by google search

Old 08-15-2023, 05:31 AM

7 posts, read 3,057 times
Mini Militia is a popular multiplayer shooting game. Here are some awesome tips and tricks to help you improve your gameplay:

1. Master the Controls

2. Use Cover Wisely

3. Aim for the Head

4. Manage Ammo

5. Upgrade Weapons

6. Utilize Melee Attacks

7. Teamwork

8. Use Special Abilities

9. Health Packs and Power-ups

10. Map Awareness

11. Practice Regularly

12. Stay Mobile

13. Learn from Others

14. Customize Controls

15. Stay Calm Under Pressure

Remember, practice and patience are essential to improving your skills in Mini Militia. Keep honing your abilities, and you'll see gradual improvements over time. Good luck, and have fun!

Old 08-15-2023, 05:37 AM

7 posts, read 3,057 times
Mini Militia is a popular multiplayer shooting game. Here are some awesome tips and tricks to help you improve your gameplay:

1. Master the Controls

2. Use Cover Wisely

3. Aim for the Head

4. Manage Ammo

5. Upgrade Weapons

6. Utilize Melee Attacks

7. Teamwork

8. Use Special Abilities

9. Health Packs and Power-ups

10. Map Awareness

11. Practice Regularly

12. Stay Mobile

13. Learn from Others

14. Customize Controls

15. Stay Calm Under Pressure

Remember, practice and patience are essential to improving your skills in Mini Militia. Keep honing your abilities, and you'll see gradual improvements over time. Good luck, and have fun!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games