Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 09:52 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,198,564 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noahma View Post
exactly. There were was at least one person on the Icecrown server at one point two years ago that went into rehab. He literally played for 20 hours straight, for months at a time.

that is way too much for me, I would want rehab if I was playing WoW like that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2008, 10:03 AM

2,732 posts, read 6,767,079 times
Im pretty much done with WOW way too time is needed to do anything...
At least for me.Once i hit 60 seemed like i burned-out on it.

Old 11-19-2008, 10:13 AM

3,032 posts, read 8,921,065 times
People who get stuck playing WoW simply have addictive personalities. *shrug* I have occasionally done a marathon playing session (like last year when I was snowed in for two days and didn't have anything else to do but watch tv or read). But as much as I enjoy playing, I have the self-control to log out and get up and do other things. Then again, I don't have a addictive personality, either

Old 11-21-2008, 03:21 PM

307 posts, read 1,181,504 times
I stopped playing last spring but I was on Spinebreaker mostly. Before LK came out I had zero desire to play and forgot an XPac was releasing. The reviews have been tempting to revive my character but I'm warding it off. I think I might be retired but never say never with warcrack.

Old 11-21-2008, 06:58 PM

3,689 posts, read 10,417,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane View Post
I stopped playing last spring but I was on Spinebreaker mostly. Before LK came out I had zero desire to play and forgot an XPac was releasing. The reviews have been tempting to revive my character but I'm warding it off. I think I might be retired but never say never with warcrack.
I have my disks hidden somewhere in the house, and before I quit, I changed my password and wrote it down, and placed it with my disks. My wife is the only one that knows where they are lol.

Old 11-23-2008, 02:54 PM

144 posts, read 407,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSuSushi View Post
Skullcrusher
Horde
I am a facemelter
Skullcrusher here as well! Boyfriend and I play on the server

Blood Elf Paladin, normally Holy but specced Ret for leveling atm. This is awesome!

Name: Reiyka

Old 11-23-2008, 03:26 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,392,719 times
Ah I probably should post my name now that you mention it.

On Skullcrusher

Ailill: 70 BE mage (frost)

On Medivh

Duzell: 57 Human lock. (aff.)

Old 11-25-2008, 09:20 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,198,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
Ah I probably should post my name now that you mention it.

On Skullcrusher

Ailill: 70 BE mage (frost)

On Medivh

Duzell: 57 Human lock. (aff.)

Dwarfisshort is the name, only 2 of us if you do armory. Mine is the level 77 warrior at the moment. looking to hit 80 soon.

Old 01-06-2009, 12:34 PM

2,449 posts, read 5,950,131 times
Argent Dawn:
Horde: 65 Orc Warlock (Demon for leveling, then Dest.)
Alliance: 74 Human Warlock (Demon for leveling, then Dest.), 71 Night Elf Hunter (Beast)

Stormrage:
Alliance: 28 NE Hunter

Old 01-06-2009, 12:41 PM

2,449 posts, read 5,950,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padgett2 View Post
Seriously, if you could only have one character, what kind would you pick. We choose Warrior, but I am not sure that it's the best. While I like getting in and swinging away with an axe, the lightning bolts and other things seem to me to be better and more fun.

Everytime I start a new character, I give up about level 10-15. I HATE having to go through all those early quests!
I prefer Hunters or Warlocks. Still get in and do damage, but don't have to rely on others so much (warriors really need their healers). And, questing with a pet or minion is often like having a party of two all the time.

If you can get your alliance character to 30 or horde toon to 20, there's a a great online guide that helps you consolidate your quests. It lets you know which ones to do in what order so you don't waste times running and turning them in only to have to turn around and go back where you came from! It's called "James Guide". Really handy to have. But, you have to get to level 20 or 30 depending on faction.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games