Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2012, 11:10 AM

3,184 posts, read 4,846,653 times

Advertisements

I picked up Quantum of Solace for three bucks at Gamestop yesterday and the game is surprisingly fun so far. It's older but the visuals are pretty good and the game has really impressed me. A great game for three dollars? Are you serious??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2012, 08:30 AM

12 posts, read 31,416 times
Mount & blade

Old 11-19-2012, 12:06 PM

1,360 posts, read 1,693,650 times
Thanksgiving break is coming up so Borderlands 2 and Dragons Dogma are going to be fun.

Old 01-10-2013, 07:06 PM

2,311 posts, read 1,846,221 times
I'm going to revive this.

I just started playing Half-Life 2. This is the first time I've ever played the game. Yes, I really have never played the game before hahaha.

The game is really, really good. It's a bit weird though but I like it that way. I played Garry's Mod before ever buying Half-Life 2, so I kind of noticed how they're similar. Yes, I know Garry's Mod was a mod of HL2 before it went it's own way. I only have 2.5 hours in on it according to steam, but it was a full 2.5 hour sit-down and playing without breaks. Normally I take a break every hour, but I was hooked! Looking forward to tomorrow night!

Old 01-10-2013, 09:34 PM

4,667 posts, read 3,862,590 times
My wife bought me Assassins Creed 2 for Christmas. I've been interested in the series, but never made the jump to buy a game in the series.
I'm loving the game!! I'm kicking myself for waiting so long. Next up will be AC Brotherhood.

Old 01-11-2013, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwinter View Post
My wife bought me Assassins Creed 2 for Christmas. I've been interested in the series, but never made the jump to buy a game in the series.
I'm loving the game!! I'm kicking myself for waiting so long. Next up will be AC Brotherhood.
Me too! I can't wait to finish Assassin's Creed 2 and get to Brotherhood. I got way bored of the first one and didn't put more than a couple hours into it, but I find with AC2 there are times when I'll sit down for an hour or two and not even do anything particularly productive in the game. I'll just run around on rooftops, mess with guards, go exploring on the countryside etc. That game's a blast. I hope Brotherhood is even better. If only I had time to play more than a couple hours every other week...

Old 01-11-2013, 03:39 PM

4,667 posts, read 3,862,590 times
Yeah there's times where I'll say I'm going to sit down for 30 minutes & end up playing for 2 hours. There's so many side mission & other things to do.

I've heard that Brotherhood is supposed to be even better than AC2.

Old 01-11-2013, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Yeah there's times where I'll say I'm going to sit down for 30 minutes & end up playing for 2 hours. There's so many side mission & other things to do.

There's a lot of fun to be had chasing after a pickpocket and "accidently" pushing him off a tall building.

Old 01-11-2013, 09:47 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,694,717 times
Quote:
Played them all. 2 and Brotherhood are the best. Addictive as all get out. III is good, but not as good as those. Mrs. Tek and I play taking turns of 30-40 minutes. She kicks ass in AC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfunkle524 View Post
Me too! I can't wait to finish Assassin's Creed 2 and get to Brotherhood. I got way bored of the first one and didn't put more than a couple hours into it, but I find with AC2 there are times when I'll sit down for an hour or two and not even do anything particularly productive in the game. I'll just run around on rooftops, mess with guards, go exploring on the countryside etc. That game's a blast. I hope Brotherhood is even better. If only I had time to play more than a couple hours every other week...
It is fun to mess around in the environment for sure. I like to run roofs as fast as I can killing guards on the way. You're going to love Brotherhood.

Quote:

At least as good.

BTW since you've started with AC2 don't bother with AC1 you'll be disappointed.

Old 01-11-2013, 09:49 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,694,717 times
Singularity. I love FPS and this one is different, but an excellent play.

I pre-ordered Crysis 3 and the new Tombraider {foot tapping}, and I'm going to get Far Cry 3 since everyone seems to think it's a great play.

LMAO! I put in pre-ordered and spell check underlined it. When I right clicked it one of the options was pee-ordered. What the heck is that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games