Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2006, 01:15 PM

3 posts, read 6,630 times

Advertisements

Hi All!!!

I am originally from Northern Virginia, I moved to Arizona about 2 years ago. I am seriously home sick and miss the seasons. But I have been gone for 2 years, and Virginia has changed and grown so much!! I am wondering if anyone can help.....

Here is my issue....

I have family that still lives in Northern Virginia and Loudon County, I want to be close but can't afford the houses and or the cost of living without moving back in with mom....ummm we won't go there. I am totally in love with Chincoteague ...and the outdoors. I need a house with some what of a yard, and I am finishing school and working. So I would like a place that has some pizazz to it. But with the low cost of living. I have looked at Virginia Beach, and York Town and some places over by Blacksburg and Christiansburg. But my heart ultimately wants to be near the beach. So I am giving in to it. Anyone with any clues, or idea of any small little waterfront, Dawson Creek town, please please please by all means let me know!!! I appreciate you taking the time to read my mumbo jumbo....and will be checking back extensively to see if anyone has replied......

Anxiously Waiting....
Brandy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2006, 03:04 PM

291 posts, read 1,361,276 times
Yorktown is very nice, close to Newport News (shopping and cultural events) and yet safe and clean. One building comes to mind, on top of the hill of historic yorktown, affordable, very safe and close to just bout everything!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia