Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2008, 06:03 PM

1 posts, read 3,476 times

Advertisements

I will moving in 2 years in the Staunton area and need some apartment ideas. I've searched many websites and haven't seen any affordable or desirable. If you have any ideas please let me know. Im looking for one that is pet friendly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2008, 07:08 PM

6,565 posts, read 14,295,651 times
OMG Staunton apartments.... Unfortunately I cannot remember the name of the complex but it was affordable and had the MOST beautiful view of any complex I'd ever seen..... It was off the main exit and you turn behind a large box store (not sure if it was a WalMart or what it was) and then go up a big hill and the complex was on top of the hill.....

Gorgeous, clean and fairly inexpensive....... Had I taken a job in Harrisonburg instead of Front Royal I'd have lived there...

Might have been called Skyview Apartments??? But I can't remember for sure. It was a bit over a year ago that I was looking there...

Old 03-10-2008, 01:59 AM

79 posts, read 302,425 times
Yes, it's skyview. They are brand new and very nice.
If you want to live closer to downtown there are many older homes that have been turned into apartments/duplexes. If you look in the paper you can find some very affordable housing. Renting a home might be a good idea if you have dogs and need a yard. You should also visit and ask around. This town is small, and it's hard to find information on the web. Word of mouth seems to be the best way to find the best deal. Good luck!

Old 03-21-2008, 07:08 AM

1 posts, read 3,407 times
I live in Big Sky right now and everyone's right, they're beautiful. However, if you're young I would highly suggest trying to live somewhere else. These apartments are full of retirees and families just starting out and younger people tend to be targeted for any noise disturbances that are being made. The ladies in the office are VERY sweet and the maintenance man loves his job. The views are spectacular as well.

Old 09-29-2010, 12:47 AM

14 posts, read 82,248 times
Hai iam also moving to staunton and now in hunt for apartments. i heard about Bigsky and would like to know how much it would cost for utilities for an average household per month. Can you suggest any other safe, comfortable , inexpensive apartments to live in staunton
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia