Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland
 [Register]
Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland Calvert County, Charles County, Montgomery County, and Prince George's County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2007, 10:45 AM

1,389 posts, read 6,299,350 times

Advertisements

I love this forum, I love to see other Pg county residents who also want changes. I have started an protest against groccery stores and commercial property owners. I know its small but I think we deserve the best. I want to expand. I want to know what other Pg county residents feel and need to change about the county and our communities. For my community the only issues I have were Food Lion on 301 in Marlton Shopping center which have made alot of progress since my protest. They have fired bad employees and hire new ones. They have started to change the appreance of the inside of the store,have more selection. My next step is SafeWay across the street. I have contacted them few times,wrote them no changes as yet. My next step is to call the news channell and contact the county. I would love to start a volunteer group, so we can volunteer on time at all the public schools in Pg county.
If you want to make changes in your community or you feel changes need to be made please let me know together we can all make changes together and together we are more of a force.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2007, 11:33 AM

135 posts, read 605,867 times
Default Kip

Real Property Search

Real Property Search

MRIS Statistics
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland