Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland
 [Register]
Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland Calvert County, Charles County, Montgomery County, and Prince George's County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2013, 04:09 PM

1,698 posts, read 1,822,745 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcave360 View Post
LOL How ironic indeed! I knew people were gonna get a kick out of this when it got out.
It's ESPECIALLY ironic since what's-his-face from Fairfax said the FBI would be "closer to the criminals" in PG or whatever that horrible joke was.

Who's got the potential criminals now, suckers?!

Lol, I'm just kidding. Sort of.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2013, 08:10 PM

10,125 posts, read 13,986,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimar View Post
It's ESPECIALLY ironic since what's-his-face from Fairfax said the FBI would be "closer to the criminals" in PG or whatever that horrible joke was.

Well the joke the guy made was in bad taste, but if you want to be technical, the governor is in Richmond which isn't really local and it's not in Fairfax. Come on it's really childish to even try to stoop to that guys level. PG can bolster itself as an attractive place without trying to put other places down.

Old 05-03-2013, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgtvatitans View Post
Well the joke the guy made was in bad taste, but if you want to be technical, the governor is in Richmond which isn't really local and it's not in Fairfax. Come on it's really childish to even try to stoop to that guys level. PG can bolster itself as an attractive place without trying to put other places down.

Old 05-03-2013, 09:11 PM

6,208 posts, read 9,212,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimar View Post

LOL I just remembered that too! But since I personally believe in karma, should I be surprised?

Old 05-03-2013, 09:28 PM

10,125 posts, read 13,986,059 times
Like I've said before, I don't like fake people or hypocrites. If you have an issue with what the Fairfax politician said, then why is it okay for you turn around and do the same thing that you were mad at him about? Honestly it just reeks of an individual with little character that continues to show actions contrary to what they claim to be. Yes I am referring to you Zimar. I'm just calling the way I see it. Some people smell themselves a little too much, like PG don't have a former county executive sitting in jail RIGHT NOW. You are getting excited because someone is being investigated and there is nothing to tell if he did or did not break the law? Really? Are you that insecure? Grow up. What does that even have to do with the conversation in the first place?

Old 05-03-2013, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Like I've said before, I don't like fake people or hypocrites. If you have an issue with what the Fairfax politician said, then why is it okay for you turn around and do the same thing that you were mad at him about? Honestly it just reeks of an individual with little character that continues to show actions contrary to what they claim to be. Yes I am referring to you Zimar. I'm just calling the way I see it. Some people smell themselves a little too much, like PG don't have a former county executive sitting in jail RIGHT NOW. You are getting excited because someone is being investigated and there is nothing to tell if he did or did not break the law? Really? Are you that insecure? Grow up. What does that even have to do with the conversation in the first place?

Old 05-03-2013, 09:56 PM

304 posts, read 713,879 times
Zimar, with every post you more and more becoming my favorite poster on this forum lol! I love how you used my most favorite entertainer in the entire world—Whitney Elizabeth Houston—to point out the pot calling the kettle black. That's one of my most favorite moments from her.

Old 05-03-2013, 10:00 PM

304 posts, read 713,879 times
Quote:

Old 05-03-2013, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khemistry View Post
Zimar, with every post you more and more becoming my favorite poster on this forum lol! I love how you used my most favorite entertainer in the entire world—Whitney Elizabeth Houston—to point out the pot calling the kettle black. That's one of my most favorite moments from her.
Poor Whitney, may her soul rest in peace...

Another thread, successfully derailed! It's like I have a superpower or something!

-Zimar OUT!

Old 05-04-2013, 06:43 PM

6,208 posts, read 9,212,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khemistry View Post
May she R.I.P. for all eternity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland